John Cena fan on Sat. Jan 7

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Postby WannaB » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:38 pm

Not to step on any toes or anything, but that was pretty hypocritical. If you're going to express your opinion by telling others not to express theirs then you should be aware of the contradiction in doing so.

Just because he paid for a ticket doesn't mean that others can't express an opinion about him. Nothing personal with the Cena fan, but if you had seen him dressed up and how we was acting around the wrestlers like Scott Lost you would most likely laugh or be irritated as well. Besides, the embarrasment was all his own doing.
User avatar
WannaB
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:22 pm

Postby head_bump » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:10 pm

I don't mind people saying their mind. its a free country but it sounds like people been bullies more than anything else.
Always and Never!

HSW!!
head_bump
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Manchester, UK

Postby head_bump » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:17 pm

Well if he embarrased himself, then its his own fault! :oops:
Always and Never!

HSW!!
head_bump
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Manchester, UK

Postby WannaB » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:54 pm

It kinda was. Honestly from what I saw, it didn't look like anyone was bullying him. He was getting a lot of nerves and some people retaliated with Cena jokes, but that was about it.
User avatar
WannaB
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:22 pm

Postby shyboy13 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:18 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Wrestlers spitting on the fans is pretty fucking rad. Joey Ryan needs to start spitting on fans more often again. And Dragon should start punching people in the face. That would be awesome.


Let me get this strait. You actually LIKE it when people spit on you? You like getting punched in the face? I'm not going to attack you or anything because I dont know who you are and for all I know we talk to each other all the time. Also, if you were only joking and I missed the joke then disregard what I say. What you said however doesnt make sense. If you think it is "rad" for fans to get spit on and punched then you must like people (or wrestlers) doing that to you. You cant have it both ways. You cannot say that it is ok when other people get spit on and assaulted but it is not ok for it to happen to you. If you want wrestlers to attack fans then you must think it is ok for them to attack you as well.

I can only assume that you were joking. If that was the case then dont listen to my rambling. I mean, who in their right mind actually thinks it is ok to get spit on?
shyboy13
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:09 am

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:11 pm

shyboy13 wrote:Let me get this strait. You actually LIKE it when people spit on you? You like getting punched in the face?


Not to me, only when it happens to others.
SoCalAndy
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Pasadena, California

New Champ, New Gear at PWG?

Postby trixster_73 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:02 am

I'm banking that Cena man is going to show up with an Edge T shirt this Sat.... with Top Gun's blow up doll with a Lita face glued on. :lol:
i'm a female mark. oh yes, i am.
trixster_73
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:23 pm
Location: Flossangeles

Re: John Cena fan on Sat. Jan 7

Postby Mark of the Dragon » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:34 am

trixster_73 wrote:Seriously, did anyone see the John Cena fan? Is he another regular PWG, cuz I swear I saw him last time and he didn't have all that stupid ass gear on. Come on dude, who the hell brings wwe gear to a pwg event. I've seen shirts from other wrestling feds, that's fine... but DUDE he's got the jewelry on, hat on, wristbands on, and that stupid ass chain. :x

He's gotta expect all the crap we gave him. And he's got the nerve to give US the death looks. Did he realize he was making a stupid mistake, or maybe he woke up that morning, looked at the mirror, and said "Self, let's trim that mustache, and I think I'll go piss off some pwg folks."

And with that mustache that man has, shelling out several bills for that belt and necklace, he's gotta be in the adult industry, looks like those sleezy, socially awkward guy. Am I wrong or what? :roll:


Yeah I seen that tool, thats the same guy that Bosh gave shit too for looking like Freddie Mercury at the previous show. I can't believe he pulled the Cena clone thing, whats Fuck'n next? A Doo Rag an Red Boa with yellow an red tights Yell'n "Wats ya gonna DO?? Brotha".. I think he's the next incarnation of Tard Boy..
Mark of the Dragon
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:37 pm

Postby astro_zombie » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:59 am

socalandy... funniest sig EVER
"Live fast, die." - G.G. Allin
astro_zombie
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:17 pm
Location: alaska

Postby Mac Machine » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:29 pm

shyboy13 wrote:
SoCalAndy wrote:Wrestlers spitting on the fans is pretty fucking rad. Joey Ryan needs to start spitting on fans more often again. And Dragon should start punching people in the face. That would be awesome.


Let me get this strait. You actually LIKE it when people spit on you? You like getting punched in the face? I'm not going to attack you or anything because I dont know who you are and for all I know we talk to each other all the time. Also, if you were only joking and I missed the joke then disregard what I say. What you said however doesnt make sense. If you think it is "rad" for fans to get spit on and punched then you must like people (or wrestlers) doing that to you. You cant have it both ways. You cannot say that it is ok when other people get spit on and assaulted but it is not ok for it to happen to you. If you want wrestlers to attack fans then you must think it is ok for them to attack you as well.

I can only assume that you were joking. If that was the case then dont listen to my rambling. I mean, who in their right mind actually thinks it is ok to get spit on?

ME! I'm not joking. Really I'm not. If I get in a wrestlers face, I'm ready to be spit on! (wait acually, It's happend, I was once spit on right in the face) But for one, nobody got spit on or punched in the face. I'd love to put you back about 10 years ago in the front row while Terry Funk is on his way to the ring, and I dare you to stand up (like caesar did) and talk shit to his face (which caesar did). Funk used to try and poke people with a freaking branding iron! A lit on fire freaking branding iron. THAT'S GREAT SHIT! That makes me want to hate him when he gets in the ring (see my point?) Look it's wrestling, not baseball not any other sport where the wrestlers shouldn't be bad asses, it's their job. If you don't want to be spit on or pushed or have a soda dumped over your head then don't stand up and get in someone like Dragon's face.

What do you expect Dragon to do? Just stand there and keep walking and in turn look like a huge pussy? He's a PRO WRESTLER, he kills people! No body says you have to sit front row.

So in closeing........WARNING WARNING WARING!!!!

IF YOU GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW THE WRESTLERS MIGHT GET IN YOUR FACE OR ACT LIKE THEY ARE BETTER THEN YOU, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS DON'T FUCKING GO!

There's you all have been warned so no bitching.
Mac Machine
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: SGV

Postby Mac Machine » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:34 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Hey Mac Machine, what did you think about the show?

Well Andy, I enjoyed it. The main had me on the edge of my chair for the last half of it. I LOVE Dragon vs. people like Quick or Generico. The near falls are always great and even though Dragon kills them, you always have a sence that they might win keeping you on your toes.

I hate the Shinning Wizard, there I said it. Stupid move and Bboy is going to go heel to me if he keeps using it, still, still using it, after all this time. haha

Dino and Bosh + New Years = I don't wanna know.
Mac Machine
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: SGV

Postby shyboy13 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:21 pm

Mac Machine wrote:ME! I'm not joking. Really I'm not. If I get in a wrestlers face, I'm ready to be spit on! (wait acually, It's happend, I was once spit on right in the face) But for one, nobody got spit on or punched in the face. I'd love to put you back about 10 years ago in the front row while Terry Funk is on his way to the ring, and I dare you to stand up (like caesar did) and talk shit to his face (which caesar did). Funk used to try and poke people with a freaking branding iron! A lit on fire freaking branding iron. THAT'S GREAT SHIT! That makes me want to hate him when he gets in the ring (see my point?) Look it's wrestling, not baseball not any other sport where the wrestlers shouldn't be bad asses, it's their job. If you don't want to be spit on or pushed or have a soda dumped over your head then don't stand up and get in someone like Dragon's face.

What do you expect Dragon to do? Just stand there and keep walking and in turn look like a huge pussy? He's a PRO WRESTLER, he kills people! No body says you have to sit front row.

So in closeing........WARNING WARNING WARING!!!!

IF YOU GO TO A WRESTLING SHOW THE WRESTLERS MIGHT GET IN YOUR FACE OR ACT LIKE THEY ARE BETTER THEN YOU, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS DON'T FUCKING GO!

There's you all have been warned so no bitching.


I agree with you to an extent. This is wrestling. It is not the opera. If you dont like this type of entertainment then I suggest you dont go. I think everyone should let reality go for a a few hours and not take it too seriously. For the most part I think that is what we all do as I have not seen any fan get into a fight with a wrestler yet. Wrestling fans (myself included) are wierdos. Just take a look around you when you go to a show. That guy that got soda spilled on him liked the being part of the show. You liked getting your face spit on probably because the wrestler gave you the attention you were craving. In those cases, I dont think there was anything wrong with what happened. Personally, I want to WATCH the show. I do not insult wrestlers because I dont want to get involved. I am willing to accept some things because I know it is all part of the show. I am a wierdo wrestling fan after all. However, I think getting spit on is pretty fucked up. If wrestlers begin spitting on people I think I wont go to shows any more. See, while you enjoyed getting your face spit on, I dont think I will ever like such a thing. You are correct when you say that if I dont like it I shouldnt attend. I have no idea who you are and chances are good that we know eachother but let me tell you that some fans did not get picked on in school. Some people were taught to defend themselves. Some people dont want to go to jail for assault or murder. Some people dont want to lose a good job for going to jail or coming to work with a black eye. As a matter of fact, I woul say that you are the exception and not the rule; most people dont want to get spit on.

Mac Machine, I have read some of your posts and have noticed that you are not one of those guys that just attacks people for no reason so if you do then it may be partially my fault. If you will read my post carefully though you will see that I did not really argue with you. I actually agreed with you on just about everything. The only thing I disagreed with you on was that spitting on fans (or punching them in the face) is acceptable. I even agreed that I shouldnt attend if I dont like it.

Thankfully, I dont think there is a problem with this at PWG. I hope there never is a problem because I would really miss attending the shows.
shyboy13
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:09 am

Postby evilpaz » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:38 pm

Fine, I'll just say it.

Has it ever occured to anyone that maybe, JUST MAYBE, people are warned beforehand that something might happen to them?
evilpaz
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:33 pm

Postby Big Joe » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:17 pm

I don't know how it is in PWG, but whenever I've ever had something happen to me (being shoved down by Niles Young comes to mind), I haven't been warned.
User avatar
Big Joe
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:07 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Postby Mac Machine » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:31 pm

We are cool Shy, I wasn't really yelling or mad in my post, just being a crazy guy.

I didn't really love getting spit on, nor did I do it for attention. But, I did understand why. I LOVE having fun at a show and yelling at the guys I don't like. I hate sitting on my hands and keeping my mouth shut. So I understand when the guy I just called a fat jerk spits on me. It made me mad, but I still understand it is what he has to do. If a wreslter gets in your face, and you stay in your seat and don't man up, then he's not going to push you, or even spit on you. Stay in your seat and enjoy the show. I for one have yelled stuff at Ricky Reyes and when he looked my way, I shut the fuck up cause he looks like he kills people.

*breaks kayfabe*

It really comes down to heels having to keep their heat. They can't let some fans win, if some fan stands up to him and he backs down, how does he look? How can he be taken legitametly when a fan just punked him? Wrestlers are supose to be larger then life and if fans don't look at them that way then they lose their mystic(sp). I take it back about going or not going, GO TO THE SHOWS, just understand where the wrestlers are coming from.
Mac Machine
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: SGV

Postby shyboy13 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:36 am

Mac Machine wrote:We are cool Shy, I wasn't really yelling or mad in my post, just being a crazy guy.

I didn't really love getting spit on, nor did I do it for attention. But, I did understand why. I LOVE having fun at a show and yelling at the guys I don't like. I hate sitting on my hands and keeping my mouth shut. So I understand when the guy I just called a fat jerk spits on me. It made me mad, but I still understand it is what he has to do. If a wreslter gets in your face, and you stay in your seat and don't man up, then he's not going to push you, or even spit on you. Stay in your seat and enjoy the show. I for one have yelled stuff at Ricky Reyes and when he looked my way, I shut the fuck up cause he looks like he kills people.

*breaks kayfabe*

It really comes down to heels having to keep their heat. They can't let some fans win, if some fan stands up to him and he backs down, how does he look? How can he be taken legitametly when a fan just punked him? Wrestlers are supose to be larger then life and if fans don't look at them that way then they lose their mystic(sp). I take it back about going or not going, GO TO THE SHOWS, just understand where the wrestlers are coming from.


Mac, as a poster I respect people like you, LugerFan, and Scrub because you guys dont tend to flame for no reason whatsoever. Too many people act tough on the internet when I really dont think they would act like that in real life.

I think I agree with you on everything. I understand that the wrestler needs to make people boo him or whatever. I think the only thing we disagree on is when a wrestler crosses the line. Granted, some people have different lines. Is there a universal line? Probably not because no two people are the same. You may think it is ok to get spit on while I may think the line has been crossed at that point. Perhaps the only proxy for a univesal line is something that would cross legal boundaries. I am not a lawyer but I think spitting on someone (or punching them in the face) crosses that line.

Oh, and of course I will continue to attend PWG and other wrestling events. I am a PWG addict. Like I said, I dont think there is a problem at PWG.
shyboy13
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:09 am

Postby Lizard King » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:05 pm

Davey Richards spat at me once so i boo'ed him a few shows then forgave him. just wanted to share that
Lizard King
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:29 pm

Postby Halfwaydcent » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:07 am

Mac Machine wrote:
*breaks kayfabe*


How do we know that they really break kayfabe? I mean, Super DRagon always gets in me & my friends faces. Ever since Smells like Steens Spirit, he always gets in me and My girlfriends face. I think it's cause of association. Super Dragon hates my Friends because they Jeer him. I know he owns the company, but they still hate him for some reason--at the end of SD's match with Joe, he rips the flowers from my Girlfriends hand and whips it on one of the audience members. Anywayz, I just wanted to share my experiences and follow on through with how do we really know that they are breaking kayfabe? I mean, even outside the Ring, SD hates my friends.
Skeet Skeet Motha'F*cka!
Halfwaydcent
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:59 am

Postby evilpaz » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:54 pm

First it was "Fuck John Cena" now it's "Indiana Tard Boy"

Poor guy will never win...
evilpaz
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:33 pm

Postby Big Joe » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:29 am

Halfwaydcent wrote:
Mac Machine wrote:
*breaks kayfabe*


How do we know that they really break kayfabe? I mean, Super DRagon always gets in me & my friends faces. Ever since Smells like Steens Spirit, he always gets in me and My girlfriends face. I think it's cause of association. Super Dragon hates my Friends because they Jeer him. I know he owns the company, but they still hate him for some reason--at the end of SD's match with Joe, he rips the flowers from my Girlfriends hand and whips it on one of the audience members. Anywayz, I just wanted to share my experiences and follow on through with how do we really know that they are breaking kayfabe? I mean, even outside the Ring, SD hates my friends.


Why would your girlfriend bring flowers to a wrestling show?
User avatar
Big Joe
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:07 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests