John Cena fan on Sat. Jan 7

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

John Cena fan on Sat. Jan 7

Postby trixster_73 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:38 pm

Seriously, did anyone see the John Cena fan? Is he another regular PWG, cuz I swear I saw him last time and he didn't have all that stupid ass gear on. Come on dude, who the hell brings wwe gear to a pwg event. I've seen shirts from other wrestling feds, that's fine... but DUDE he's got the jewelry on, hat on, wristbands on, and that stupid ass chain. :x

He's gotta expect all the crap we gave him. And he's got the nerve to give US the death looks. Did he realize he was making a stupid mistake, or maybe he woke up that morning, looked at the mirror, and said "Self, let's trim that mustache, and I think I'll go piss off some pwg folks."

And with that mustache that man has, shelling out several bills for that belt and necklace, he's gotta be in the adult industry, looks like those sleezy, socially awkward guy. Am I wrong or what? :roll:
trixster_73

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:00 am

I was busy watching the wrestling insted of paying attention to some retarded fan. Davey Richards and Super Dragon are an awesome tag team. Quicksilver is also underrated, and El Generico is fucking rad. And Joey Ryan's match didn't suck! How sweet was that?
SoCalAndy

Postby evilpaz » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:00 am

He was at Chanukah Chaos (The C's Are Silent). He was annoying then, too..

It's a free country, let him do what he pleases. We'll just continue to make fun of him :D .

He reminds me of the Mario brothers.
evilpaz

Postby caesaresp » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:22 am

He is Tard Boy Re-Born. He is sitting in the SAME seat that Tard Boy sat in. Him and Bosh did have a small face off. I think we have Tard Boy II - The Re-Birth.......
caesaresp

Postby evilpaz » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:26 am

caesaresp wrote:He is Tard Boy Re-Born. He is sitting in the SAME seat that Tard Boy sat in. Him and Bosh did have a small face off. I think we have Tard Boy II - The Re-Birth.......

SU! PER! DRA! GON!
evilpaz

Postby caesaresp » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:45 am

evilpaz wrote:quote]
SU! PER! DRA! GON!

OVER-RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OVER-RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
caesaresp

Postby Ryan! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:13 pm

BBQ or Sweet and Sour?
Ryan!

Postby Mac Machine » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:53 pm

Did you get the soda out of your hair yet? HAHAHAHA

My first time interacting with him was at one of the AllStar shows I think. He had a TNA belt and was being a real idiot chanting "TNA TNA" So, I yelled something like, "this is PWG idiot". He then gives me the "Im going to kill you with my moms rolling pin I stole this morning when she was cooking breakfast" look and I laugh.
Mac Machine

Postby caesaresp » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:42 pm

Mac Machine wrote:Did you get the soda out of your hair yet? HAHAHAHA

My first time interacting with him was at one of the AllStar shows I think. He had a TNA belt and was being a real idiot chanting "TNA TNA" So, I yelled something like, "this is PWG idiot". He then gives me the "Im going to kill you with my moms rolling pin I stole this morning when she was cooking breakfast" look and I laugh.

LOL, Yes all clean and The Leather Jacket has had all the Ketchup removed and cleaned......

This guys does sound like a perfect fir for being Tard Boy II!!!!!!!!
caesaresp

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:50 pm

caesaresp wrote:He is Tard Boy Re-Born. He is sitting in the SAME seat that Tard Boy sat in. Him and Bosh did have a small face off. I think we have Tard Boy II - The Re-Birth.......

You looked like an even bigger Tard when you got your food dumped all over your head and didn't do shit about it. You looked like a bigger tool than Cena Fan when you had Chicken Selects dumped on your head.

Hey Mac Machine, what did you think about the show?
SoCalAndy

Postby scrub » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:20 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, that kid needs more John Cena merch. He clearly doesn't have enough.
scrub

Postby Peace » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:42 pm

caesaresp wrote:
evilpaz wrote:quote]
SU! PER! DRA! GON!

OVER-RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OVER-RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont jump on that bandwagon just cuz ur getting picked on.
Peace

Postby scrub » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:29 pm

Caesar has been on the "Anti-Dragon crusade" before his little run-in with the sweet and sour sauce.
scrub

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:40 pm

I thought it was honey mustard?
SoCalAndy

Postby caesaresp » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:16 am

SoCalAndy wrote:I thought it was honey mustard?

Both incorrect, it was Ketchup and BBQ Sauce.

Jumping on the Band Wagon HUH......I think this is the 5th or 6th encounter we have had with each other over that past number of months.

Bring it on Dragon. Yes I was caught off guard. I thought he was attempting to grab another chair (guess I was wrong).

No Worries here. There will probably be another butting of heads on the 21st, unless Dragon choices to run the other way.
caesaresp

Postby evilpaz » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:38 pm

You're a good sport, Caesar. It's all "for fun" anyways.

I remember at PWW when SD threw your hat across the gym.... That was funny.
evilpaz

Postby caesaresp » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:28 am

evilpaz wrote:You're a good sport, Caesar. It's all "for fun" anyways.

I remember at PWW when SD threw your hat across the gym.... That was funny.

Exactly "It's All for fun"
caesaresp

Postby WannaB » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:53 pm

Fun yes, but I draw the line at spitting on the fans and shit like that. It's just not cool.

Never happened to me, but I just can't stand it.
WannaB

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:50 pm

Wrestlers spitting on the fans is pretty fucking rad. Joey Ryan needs to start spitting on fans more often again. And Dragon should start punching people in the face. That would be awesome.
SoCalAndy

Postby head_bump » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:09 pm

let me get this right a paying fan (he bought a ticket and paid towards the wrestlers pay that night) was treated like shit and embarrased? or did i miss something?

Thats fucking low, grow the fuck up.
head_bump

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum