SD's Injuries

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

SD's Injuries

Postby onlxn » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:18 am

Somebody on the ROH board claimed that Dragon would be out for another couple months. They may well have no idea what they're talking about, but I realized that I have no idea how hurt he actually is. Does anybody know the extent of his injuries, and when we might expect him back? I hope he'll at least be back by BOLA...
onlxn

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:10 pm

From what I heard, Dragon developed a serious coke problem and had to go to rehab a few days after the event. I heard he's in some rehab center in Sylmar and wont be wrestling unless he can stay sober for 60 days. I heard it was so bad that he stole someone's computer and sold it just so he can get more money for coke. He also got jumped by some dealers when he couldn't pay them money he owed. During the fight it was said Dragon bit one of them on the leg. The entire Dynasty angle was just a ploy to try and phase him out for awhile.
SoCalAndy

Postby PsychoDriver » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:09 pm

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Dragon pass out at 31 Flavors a few nights before the event. I guess it's pretty serious. This guy in my biology class said that if Dragon dies, he's giving his eyes to Stevie Wonder. Oh, he's such a sweetie.
PsychoDriver

Postby MrFantastic » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:51 pm

PsychoDriver wrote:Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Dragon pass out at 31 Flavors a few nights before the event. I guess it's pretty serious. This guy in my biology class said that if Dragon dies, he's giving his eyes to Stevie Wonder. Oh, he's such a sweetie.

*Claps*
MrFantastic

Postby Matt » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:28 pm

Glad to see people listened when Silverback yelled at people for trying to be funny.......

To make my one semi-intelligent post of the year, I heard that he will be out for like a couple months. Doubt it's true and it's a pretty narrow statement, but I still have a feeling he'll be gone for a little while, if not just to get away from wrestling for a few months. God knows the workload on his shoulders.......
Matt

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum