Owner ?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Owner ?

Postby TheOutlawinLa » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:13 pm

Okay . . .I read on another board that the guys involved all own about a sixth of the company ?

please explain who has the final say in PWG, and who does what if somebody knows the scoop or has the time.

I just love the behind the scene kinda stuff.

Just trying to learn what I can =)
TheOutlawinLa

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:29 pm

They fight eachother. Legit. Like, if Disco Machine has an idea and Joey Ryan doesn't like it, they usually do 12 rounds of bare knuckle boxing and whoever wins has the right to have the final say. Whenever there is a draw, they battle rap. Usually whenever battle raps happen, Super Dragon ends up winning. The Coke Snorting Contests can get pretty crazy, but not as crazy as the tiger fights. I heard Scott Lost is the worst at all these events. He once had to go against Excalibur in a drinking contest, but Scott didn't get the memo that the contest wasn't going to involve alcohol and he brought a bunch of Jack Daniels to drink while Excalibur brought Dasani Bottled Water. Excalibur ended up winning and Super Dragon drew a penis on Scott's face after Scott passed out. It's insane shit, but it works.
SoCalAndy

Postby evilpaz » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:10 pm

Scott Lost
Joey Ryan
Super Dragon
Disco Machine
Top Gun Talwar
Excalibur

All own 1/6 of PWG.
evilpaz

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:04 am

I don't know for sure, obviously, but I don't think they all own 1/6 each. I'm guessing Disco and Dragon own a little more than Scott and Joey but it is mere guesswork.
Aaron

Postby Evilguest » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:26 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:They fight eachother. Legit. Like, if Disco Machine has an idea and Joey Ryan doesn't like it, they usually do 12 rounds of bare knuckle boxing and whoever wins has the right to have the final say. Whenever there is a draw, they battle rap. Usually whenever battle raps happen, Super Dragon ends up winning. The Coke Snorting Contests can get pretty crazy, but not as crazy as the tiger fights. I heard Scott Lost is the worst at all these events. He once had to go against Excalibur in a drinking contest, but Scott didn't get the memo that the contest wasn't going to involve alcohol and he brought a bunch of Jack Daniels to drink while Excalibur brought Dasani Bottled Water. Excalibur ended up winning and Super Dragon drew a penis on Scott's face after Scott passed out. It's insane shit, but it works.

that was actually funny
Evilguest

Postby MrFantastic » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:55 am

SoCalAndy wrote:He once had to go against Excalibur in a drinking contest, but Scott didn't get the memo that the contest wasn't going to involve alcohol and he brought a bunch of Jack Daniels to drink while Excalibur brought Dasani Bottled Water. Excalibur ended up winning and Super Dragon drew a penis on Scott's face after Scott passed out. It's insane shit, but it works.

Still to this day, I love hearing this story! For as long as I live... It will NEVER get old!!!
MrFantastic

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum