The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby El Asian » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:25 pm

I don't know about Sydal as he has been injured for awhile, not sure he's even healed, but if he is, then definitely bring him in. Curt Hawkins, I've said it before, I he's the one guy I would hope to get released and work PWG, not just because his stuff with Trent? would be great but if anyone has ever looked at Hawkins over on Twitter, he's always been a vocal PWG supporter even under WWE contract, so I think he'd be fine in PWG.
El Asian

Postby pwggrodd » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:48 pm

As I understand it, Sydal's been cleared and capable for a while; the WWE just decided that now that they've brought in some other flippy guys, they didn't need him anymore.
pwggrodd

Postby CreedP » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:21 pm

I think it'd be fun to see Drew McIntyre show up as the lost Jackson brother, he practically looks like he's on the Mount Rushmore T-shirt already... :)

CREED
CreedP

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:42 am

CreedP wrote:I think it'd be fun to see Drew McIntyre show up as the lost Jackson brother, he practically looks like he's on the Mount Rushmore T-shirt already... :)

CREED

I wouldn't mind seeing this as a one time deal as McIntyre has proven he can play one mean air guitar.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Actually, you know what, I would not mind seeing PWG bring in Drew McIntyre, I think he's solid enough to really prove himself though I have a feeling he would get a ton of 3MB chants at him
El Asian

Postby jdrouskirsh » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 pm

El Asian wrote:I don't know about Sydal as he has been injured for awhile, not sure he's even healed, but if he is, then definitely bring him in. Curt Hawkins, I've said it before, I he's the one guy I would hope to get released and work PWG, not just because his stuff with Trent? would be great but if anyone has ever looked at Hawkins over on Twitter, he's always been a vocal PWG supporter even under WWE contract, so I think he'd be fine in PWG.

Sydal seems to be in as good shape as he's ever been, and has been cleared to wrestle for months, so he should be fine... and Hawkins being in PWG is a long time coming
jdrouskirsh

Postby El Asian » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Well as we know, PWG is bringing back Matt Sydal for BOLA as well as Curt Hawkins and while Drew isn't booked probably due to prior commitments, I still wouldn't object for PWG to bring in one day but I'm wondering about another name WWE had released if people would be interested in seeing PWG bring, Brodus Clay
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:39 pm

For anyone saying bring in Juicy Product I say watch their recient stuff,their matches are a chore to sit through. I just got done watching Juicy Product vs Beaver Boys vs OI4K ladder match from CZW last night, besides Jon Silver on offense that match was brutal to sit through. That wasn't even the best tag match from the show, Team Tremendous vs "Speedball"Mike Bailey and Buxx Belmar was really good.

I think Juicy Product have a lot of potential, but I do not want to see them in PWG at this time, I think they are extremely overrated.
eastbay510

Postby jdrouskirsh » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:37 am

So apparently Timothy Thatcher and Zack Sabre Jr. stole the show at the Evolve show over the past weekend.... I'm just wondering, once again, when are we going to finally see Thatcher in PWG?
jdrouskirsh

Postby eldink » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:26 am

world's cutest tag team vs cole and von eerie
eldink

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Well, we finally got our wish for Uhaa Nation!
pwggrodd

Postby El Asian » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm

pwggrodd wrote:Well, we finally got our wish for Uhaa Nation!

Well that crosses one guy on the list, at this rate there might not be anyone left for PWG to bring in until the WWE signs a bunch of people again.

eldink wrote:world's cutest tag team vs cole and von eerie

Actually, I would love for PWG to bring back Christina Von Eerie as well as maybe a few more other females as long as they wouldn't require to be flown by PWG itself and a lot of them work other companies in the west coast as well but I think Von Eerie would prefer to team up with her own boyfriend, which is Masada, to contrast against Candice and Joey

jdrouskirsh wrote:So apparently Timothy Thatcher and Zack Sabre Jr. stole the show at the Evolve show over the past weekend.... I'm just wondering, once again, when are we going to finally see Thatcher in PWG?

I don't know either and I believe he's from the area, also in a similar note, would like to see Adam Thornstowe return and put him against Thatcher anyways since they've had great matches before. Though for other future UK guys, I would like to see PWG bring Marty Scurll as well, put him with Zack Sabre Jr. either against each or teaming against other guys and they probably be flown in together anyways.

eastbay510 wrote:For anyone saying bring in Juicy Product I say watch their recient stuff,their matches are a chore to sit through. I just got done watching Juicy Product vs Beaver Boys vs OI4K ladder match from CZW last night, besides Jon Silver on offense that match was brutal to sit through. That wasn't even the best tag match from the show, Team Tremendous vs "Speedball"Mike Bailey and Buxx Belmar was really good.

I think Juicy Product have a lot of potential, but I do not want to see them in PWG at this time, I think they are extremely overrated.

I think you were one of the guys that were really pushing for them but to be fair to The Juicy Projects working CZW, it is working CZW and CZW crowds are pretty bad in comparison to the PWG crowds or other companies as well but I do agree what you are saying though I can see JT Dunn still getting booked if he's in town or something but I can see Team Tremendous, Mike Bailey, and Buxx Belmar getting booked soon.

Speaking of Canadians, while Elgin is still stuck in Canada, I have heard Monster Mafia has no issue so hopefully we see them soon, probably by DDT4. Also suggested before and another tag team to bring in by DDT4 time, The Hooligans could be interesting.
El Asian

Postby eldink » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Masada and CVE are no longer together.....i too would like to see Thornstowe return against a different type of opponent
eldink

Postby toby80 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:49 am

:mrgreen:
toby80

Postby pwggrodd » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:36 am

I'm hoping BOLA wasn't the last time we'll see Sabre Jr., Gulak or Myers. Get the feeling we might see them for an All Star Weekend in December.
pwggrodd

Postby toby80 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:18 am

pwggrodd wrote:I'm hoping BOLA wasn't the last time we'll see Sabre Jr., Gulak or Myers. Get the feeling we might see them for an All Star Weekend in December.

After his performances at BOLA, I imagine Zack will be booked as often as possible. Might not be that easy though.
toby80

Postby ShadowMaster » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:31 am

pwggrodd wrote:I'm hoping BOLA wasn't the last time we'll see Sabre Jr., Gulak or Myers. Get the feeling we might see them for an All Star Weekend in December.

Zach Sabre Jr has a huge amount of momentum going for him at the moment as it reminds me a lot of Drake with the immediate fan response with the fans at PWG.
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:57 am

I hope we see Gulak back soon too, I really want to see he and Biff team semi-regularly, they brjng something different to the tag team scene.

As far as Sabre goes, the more we see of him the better, a portion of the crowd was chanting "best in the world". Sabre vs Ricochet would be tits.
eastbay510

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:58 am

toby80 wrote:

:mrgreen:

The guy is gonna be gangbusters!
Garden State Saint

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:01 pm

There are select Mexicans I'd like to see in PWG, like Mascara Dorada or Los Traumas
Super Dragon Mark

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum