The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby El Asian » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:00 pm

I agree but Fish can help fill the void of Future Shock for a few matches with the Young Bucks and as for Irish Airborne/OI4K, they have been getting better lately and I feel they deserve a shot at this rate.

Speaking of the Young Bucks, if anyone hasn't followed, the Young Bucks won the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title in NJPW, both are part of Bullet Club with Prince Devitt and Karl Anderson as well as Tama Tonga (son of Meng), Bad Luck Fale, and Doc Gallows (formerly known as Luke Gallows), as I once said, I would love for some cross promotion between PWG and NJPW at some point especially since almost most of the roster in PWG work NJPW anyways, at least bringing back Anderson and Devitt joining up with Mt. Rushmore of Wrestling at least.

Also, a random team I like to see if they become available though I have suggested them before, Marvin did work an ROH show recently and I would like to see PWG bring him and bring back Super Crazy for another shot, put them together against obviously Young Bucks for a show, be an excellent match.
El Asian

Postby pwggrodd » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:24 pm

I think Los Mexitosos would be an interesting one-night thing.
pwggrodd

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 am

Uhaa Nation and Willie Mack as a team.

Answer my prayer, PWGod.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby Adam Fury » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:24 pm

I really don't know why Uhaa hasn't been used yet. He's pretty damn good. Matt Taven, without all the "hoopla" might be interesting too. Caleb Konely has really been improving, and deserves a shot imo.
Adam Fury

Postby toby80 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Yeah Uhaa would go down an absolute treat.

Fingers crossed he debuts in 2014 :mrgreen:
toby80

Postby El Asian » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:43 pm

I don't see Matt Taven in PWG quite yet, he hasn't done much to really impress that could be worth flying ove but I definitely agree about Uhaa Nation, I assume they haven't been able to book him due to his schedule with Dragon Gate though, hopefully that can work out soon as well as bringing back some Dragon Gates like Tozawa, Shingo, and CIMA.

Speaking of Dragon Gate guys, Anthony Nese has been on tour with Dragon Gate recently, joining him as well are 2 luchadors named Rocky Lobo and Flamita, looking at their stuff, I feel they would definitely fit well and will probably get better through time spent in Dragon Gate plus can fill in the void lost since Samuray Del Sol, Los Luchas, and El Generico have left.

Also, I know PWG has always have a hard time booking women matches in PWG but I really would love for PWG to give Kana a shot.
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:53 pm

I like Uhaa and I wouldn't mind seeing him get a chance, but to me I want to see Gulak and Busick first. Busick's matches with Edwards in Beyond Wrestling sold me on the guy, and Gulak has been great all year.
eastbay510

Postby El Generico Mark » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:18 am

I'd love to see drew gulack
El Generico Mark

Postby El Asian » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 pm

I'd say prefer Uhaa over Biff and Drew due to international experience though
El Asian

Postby toby80 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:33 am

El Asian wrote:I'd say prefer Uhaa over Biff and Drew due to international experience though

Uhaa and Ricochet have been tweeting today about working as a tag team in 2014. Hmmm... DDT4? 8)
toby80

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:13 am

toby80 wrote:
El Asian wrote:I'd say prefer Uhaa over Biff and Drew due to international experience though

Uhaa and Ricochet have been tweeting today about working as a tag team in 2014. Hmmm... DDT4? 8)

Gulak has international experience wrestling in Germany, I'd like to see both teams in DDT4.
eastbay510

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:44 am

Since I can't seem to successfully post videos on here I'll just post the link, if you have $2.99 this is money well spent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbtl6yGq7x0
eastbay510

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:40 am

i'd like to see ronin & biggie biggz return as a PWG version of the APA.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby OSKMIA » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Interesting to note that former PWG World champion and current TNA World champion AJ Styles is taking indy bookings through his agent Bill Behrens. I'd love to see a Champion vs Champion match between AJ and Adam Cole. Don't know if its real or just an angle but it would very cool to have him back for one night.
OSKMIA

Postby El Asian » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:21 pm

eastbay510 wrote:
toby80 wrote:

Gulak has international experience wrestling in Germany, I'd like to see both teams in DDT4.

Fair enough though I still give Uhaa an edge due to him being on tour with Dragon Gate plus coming from the same school as AR Fox, Jonathan Gresham, and...Heath Slater. As for Uhaa and Ricochet talking about a team together, they have been touring with DG in the same stable together but always possible to have Uhaa and Ricochet together now that Fox and Swann have become a team now as well.

OSKMIA wrote:Interesting to note that former PWG World champion and current TNA World champion AJ Styles is taking indy bookings through his agent Bill Behrens. I'd love to see a Champion vs Champion match between AJ and Adam Cole. Don't know if its real or just an angle but it would very cool to have him back for one night.

If possible, I would love for this to happen as well.

Also a correction on my part for assuming Los Luchas were done with wrestling, they are still wrestling, so I wouldn't mind to see them back if possible as well as my previous mention to bring in Flamita and Rocky Lobo after their tour with Dragon Gate are done. Also, I know I mentioned this before but Human Tornado seems to be working shows again, I do hope we see him back in 2014 in PWG soon.
El Asian

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:10 am

tornado teaming up former rival chris hero to take on mt rushmore would be fucking awesome.

OSKMIA wrote:Interesting to note that former PWG World champion and current TNA World champion AJ Styles is taking indy bookings through his agent Bill Behrens. I'd love to see a Champion vs Champion match between AJ and Adam Cole. Don't know if its real or just an angle but it would very cool to have him back for one night.

i'd be happy to see AJ back.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby OSKMIA » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Well that didn't last long... AJ Styles contract is up in TNA and he's not renewing his contract. He'll be a free agent on the 16th of this month...

BRING AJ TO PWG!!! Come to us AJ... come.
OSKMIA

Postby pwggrodd » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:21 am

AJ versus Hero, Gargano, Elgin, Cage, Strong and Cole please.
pwggrodd

Postby El Generico Mark » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:50 am

pwggrodd wrote:AJ versus Hero, Gargano, Elgin, Cage, Strong and Cole please.

I second AJ vs Gargano and AJ vs Cole
El Generico Mark

Postby loserkings007 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:24 pm

AJ vs Gargano would be nuts!
loserkings007

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum