Gargano & Taylors Tag Name?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Gargano & Taylors Tag Name?

Postby El Generico Mark » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:32 am

I was looking at the line up for this weekend and thought "why doesn't Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano have a tag team name in PWG?" so I think its up to us the fans to think of one for them!
User avatar
El Generico Mark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:37 am

Re: Gargano & Taylors Tag Name?

Postby AlexK » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:14 am

All I can think of is F.I.S.T. or Ronin. Yeah, I'm lazy.
AlexK
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Gargano & Taylors Tag Name?

Postby ajday » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 am

El Generico Mark wrote:I was looking at the line up for this weekend and thought "why doesn't Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano have a tag team name in PWG?" so I think its up to us the fans to think of one for them!



Well, apparently Chuck did have a team name for them... https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/298593124064833536
twitter.com/andrewdeyoe
Image
User avatar
ajday
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 am
Location: Portland, Or.

Re: Gargano & Taylors Tag Name?

Postby El Asian » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:27 am

ajday wrote:
El Generico Mark wrote:I was looking at the line up for this weekend and thought "why doesn't Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano have a tag team name in PWG?" so I think its up to us the fans to think of one for them!



Well, apparently Chuck did have a team name for them... https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/298593124064833536

I would have liked that name as well

AlexK wrote:All I can think of is F.I.S.T. or Ronin. Yeah, I'm lazy.

Personally they could just spin it around call themselves either Love F.I.S.T. or Ronin Warriors
User avatar
El Asian
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:07 am

Re: Gargano & Taylors Tag Name?

Postby pwggrodd » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:57 am

Fist of the Ronin. Done.
pwggrodd
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 pm


Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests