Fantasy Book All Star Weekend 9 Nights 1 & 2

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Fantasy Book All Star Weekend 9 Nights 1 & 2

Postby AndyDiaz » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Paul London v.s Kevin Steen Night 1
Young Bucks v.s Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano Night 1
Trent v.s Roderick Strong Night 1
Super Smash Bros/Samuray Del Sol vs. The Inner-City Machine Guns/AR Fox on Night 1
Jay Lethal v.s Eddie Edwards Night 1
Future Shock v.s The Unbreakable Fucking Machines on Night 1

Main Event Sami Callahan v.s Drake Younger Night 1

Paul London v.s Trent Night 2
Inner City Machine Guns v.s The Unbreakable Fucking Machines Night 2
Dojo Bros v.s Young Bucks Night 2

TJP v.s Samuray Del Sol Night 2
Super Smash Bros v.s Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano Night 2
Kevin Steen v.s AR Fox Night 2
Willie Mack v.s Jay Lethal Night 2

These are the matches announced as of 2/5/13 4:48 PM

So lets start off with NIGHT 1

Paul London vs. Kevin Steen
This is a weird one because I see either one of these two winning. If this is a one off appearance for Paul London than I say Steen, but if Paul becomes a semi-regular or a regular then he has to pick up the win.

The Young Bucks vs. F.I.S.T.
Since this match is a non title match, I could see Gargano getting a roll-up pin to win this match, that possibly will lead up to a title match in the future.

Trent? vs. Roderick Strong
I say Roddy is sort of an obvious choice here. When guys have debuted in PWG their opponent has usually been Strong (Rich Swann, Amazing Red) and Strong has one all of those matches. But who's to say that Trent? isnt going to be a regular in PWG, we'll have to wait and see.

Face Melting Six-Man Action!
Super Smash Bros. and Samuray Del Sol vs. Inner-City Machine Guns and AR Fox
Honestly, I can see this going either way, but I'd probably lean more towards SSB because of their recent tag title loss at DDT4.

Jay Lethal vs. Eddie Edwards
Whether or not Lethal is going to be a regular won't affect the match that much. I see Eddie picking up the win in a fucking awesome match.

Future Shock vs. The Unbreakable Fucking Machines
I find it sort of weird that Future Shock is teaming again in PWG, in terms of Adam Cole's character of defending the title when he wants I guess it makes sense.
I definitely see either Elgin or Cage picking up the win over Cole to ensure a future title shot. Maybe more so for Cage, cause of his more homegrown feel to him.

Main Event
Guerrilla Warfare
Sami Calihan vs. Drake Younger
"THIS IS SERIOUS," Excalibur. I can't even fathom how fucking insane this match is going to be. Honestly I think either one of these men could win the match, and eventually go on and win the title, but more so for Sami. We'll just have to wait and see.

NIGHT 2

Paul London vs. Trent?
This is another weird one, I could see both men loosing and winning, but I feel the people will be more in favor London. I'm sure this will be a fantastic match-up.

Inner-City Machine Guns vs. The Unbreakable Fucking Machines
This is going to be a fucking amazing match. Both teams bring a great dynamic that I think is going to mesh really well. Definitely seeing The Unbreakable Fucking Machines taking this one.

TAG TITLE MATCH
DojoBros vs. The Young Bucks
I'm glad to see the DojoBros getting their shot at the Tag Team Titles. When SSB lost the titles at DDT4, I thought that the DojoBros would get lost in the shuffle and not get the well deserved rematch. BUT... The Young Bucks just won the Tag Team Titles, so i HIGHLY doubt that they'll lose them this soon in their title reign.

Samuray Del Sol vs. TJ "MOTHA FUCKIN" Perkins
No reason to add the "MOTHA FUCKIN", but I just felt like putting it their. This is going to be a technical masterpiece. As as I hate to see him lose, I see TJ "MOTHA FUCKIN" Perkins taking the loss to Samuray.

Super Smash Bros. vs. F.I.S.T.
Another fucking amazing match-up. I see the Super Smash Bros. barely winning this match. This is one i'm really excited for.

Kevin Steen vs. AR Fox
AGAIN, another amazing match. This could easily, be the shower stealer of the night. I with out a doubt see Steen walking away from this one as the winner.

Willie Mack vs. Jay Lethal
TWO BLACK GUYS. This might have been the easiest match to pick out of all of the matches announced so far. But I for certain say that Willie is going to take this one. I'm just a little disappointed that he isn't in major title contention.

WORLD TITLE MATCH
Adam Cole vs. Sami Calihan/Drake Younger
Either if Sami wins, or Drake wins the Guerrilla Warfare match, I say that the outcome stays the same. Adam Cole retains. Maybe have a low blow roll-up finish or having Cole hit Drake/Sami with the title, really anything heelish will do.

FUCK THIS TOOK FOREVER.

Well please leave your thoughts and tell me what you thinks going to happen onAll Star Weekend 9
AndyDiaz

Re: Fantasy Book All Star Weekend 9 Nights 1 & 2

Postby bennym6 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 am

I feel like fantasy bookings should be done in a blog or a website, I'm not a fan of like 6 different threads on people picking matches for events.
bennym6

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum