Fantasy Book = DDT4 2013

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Fantasy Book = DDT4 2013

Postby AndyDiaz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 pm

I forgot how I got this idea, but I wanted to do this to see what people on here would say

As well as providing winners, give some reason for a team winning/losing.

EVENT = DDT4 2013

DDT4 First Round Tag Team Match
The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) vs. Willie Mack & "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
(W) Briscoes. Briscoes win for a few reasons 1 They wouldn't make a return for a tournament for only one match. Reason 2 is cause Willie Mack and Steen don't seem like a team that will stay in PWG for more than this show. Plus, Steen is more focused on Adam Cole and the PWG World Title.

DojoBros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly)
(W) DojoBros. I say DojoBros go over cause of a few things. They beat PWG Tag Champs SSB at Mystery Vortex, which should make them an automatic top tag team title contender. And I have a feeling that adam cole might either turn on kyle o'reily or pull a no show so he could join the DojoBros. But the promo he cut for the tournament entering him made it seem otherwise. Well, its my world AND ILL DO WHAT I WANT.

The Inner-City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
(W) The Inner-City Machine Guns. This was hard because I don't like jobbing out The Young Bucks for the 2nd straight DDT4. But I think establishing The Inner-City Machine Guns as a solid tag team, could make the tag team division even better than it already is.

The Unbreakable Fucking Machines (Brian Cage & Michael Elgin) vs. Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied)
(W) SSB. I think this was sort of obvious. The tag team champs shouldn't lose their titles to a brand new team, especially in a 1st round match. And personally i'm not a fan of the team of Elgin and Cage, both are awesome wrestlers, but their characters don't blend at all, but thats just me.

Knock-Out or Submission Only Match
Sami Callihan (1-0) vs. Drake Younger
(W) Drake Younger. Basically just to even out the series. If Drake didn't get the win here, it would make the best of 3 series pointless.

Now for the Semi Round, i don't know what PWG's plans are for booking the second round obviously so ill just say that i think that DojoBros and SSB will be the finals. And I think that DojoBros will win DDT4 2013, possibly due to interference by Adam Cole. And because of that, this could lead to DojoBros (Cole, Edwards, and Roddy) vs. Steen and The Smash Bros in either a regular 6-man or....GUERRILLA WARFARE for the next show
AndyDiaz

Re: Fantasy Book = DDT4 2013

Postby Tom123 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 am

erm... Ok let's give this a shot.

The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) vs. Willie Mack & "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
Winners - Briscoe's. I can just see Mack & Steen at each others throats for the entire match. Ideally Cole's match would have already happend so Steen will do anything to get into the next round. A run in from Cole distracts Steen as the Briscoe's pick apart Mack picking up the victory.

DojoBros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly)
Winners - Future Shock. Adam Cole's the factor here, this match all really comes down to what he does. He could easily turn on O'Reilly and feed him to Strong/Edwards. It could really go either way, but I'd like to see Future Shock advance here.I can't see him joining any stables, but will provide cheap heel tactics picking up the win in a roll-up in some kind of fashion. Strong outing from our new PWG champion here.

The Inner-City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
Winners - Ricochet/Rich Swann. Pick of the first round matches here. Pace will be be at an all time high, I can't even picture what kind of crazy spots will appear here. Bucks don't really need to win DDT4 here. The only team to make it to the next round which have been thrown together for the night. This would set up a grudge match for a later show in the year.

The Unbreakable Fucking Machines (Brian Cage & Michael Elgin) vs. Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied)
Winners - Super Smash Bros. Probably the easiest pick from the first round. Lost a non-title match so will want to put on a strong outing here. This is easily 1 of the best 2 matches in the first round, you just know this match is going to be awesome!

Knock-Out or Submission Only Match
Sami Callihan (1-0) vs. Drake Younger

Winner - Drake Younger, has to be really as previously stated.

Semi Finals #1 - Super Smash Bros Def. Briscoe Brothers
Semi Finals #2 - The Inner-City Machine Guns Def. Future Shock
Finals - Super Smash Bros Def The Inner-City Machine Guns
Tom123

Postby toby80 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Part of PWG's magic is its unpredictability. I can see pretty much any outcome to the tournament. That's what makes it so exciting :P

I have a feeling The Unbreakable F'N Machines might take it, beating either DojoBros or The Inner-City Machine Guns in the final. Whatever the result, it should be an absolutely cracking show :mrgreen:
toby80

Postby bennym6 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

I agree. PWG always have unpredictable booking and especially in a tournament format. I wouldn't say anything is an 'easy pick' but who knows?
bennym6

Postby AndyDiaz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Well El Generico and Steen are back.

FUCK WHAT I WROTE BEFORE.

I have no clue whats going to happen now.
AndyDiaz

Postby notfairtoflair » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Steenerico d. Briscoes
Future Shock d. Dojo Bros
Inner City Machine Guns d. Young Bucks
SSB d. Fucking Machines

Steenerico d. Future Shock
SSB d. ICMG

SSB d. Steenerico
notfairtoflair

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum