Fantasy Book = DDT4 2013

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Fantasy Book = DDT4 2013

Postby AndyDiaz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 pm

I forgot how I got this idea, but I wanted to do this to see what people on here would say

As well as providing winners, give some reason for a team winning/losing.

EVENT = DDT4 2013

DDT4 First Round Tag Team Match
The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) vs. Willie Mack & "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
(W) Briscoes. Briscoes win for a few reasons 1 They wouldn't make a return for a tournament for only one match. Reason 2 is cause Willie Mack and Steen don't seem like a team that will stay in PWG for more than this show. Plus, Steen is more focused on Adam Cole and the PWG World Title.

DojoBros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly)
(W) DojoBros. I say DojoBros go over cause of a few things. They beat PWG Tag Champs SSB at Mystery Vortex, which should make them an automatic top tag team title contender. And I have a feeling that adam cole might either turn on kyle o'reily or pull a no show so he could join the DojoBros. But the promo he cut for the tournament entering him made it seem otherwise. Well, its my world AND ILL DO WHAT I WANT.

The Inner-City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
(W) The Inner-City Machine Guns. This was hard because I don't like jobbing out The Young Bucks for the 2nd straight DDT4. But I think establishing The Inner-City Machine Guns as a solid tag team, could make the tag team division even better than it already is.

The Unbreakable Fucking Machines (Brian Cage & Michael Elgin) vs. Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied)
(W) SSB. I think this was sort of obvious. The tag team champs shouldn't lose their titles to a brand new team, especially in a 1st round match. And personally i'm not a fan of the team of Elgin and Cage, both are awesome wrestlers, but their characters don't blend at all, but thats just me.

Knock-Out or Submission Only Match
Sami Callihan (1-0) vs. Drake Younger
(W) Drake Younger. Basically just to even out the series. If Drake didn't get the win here, it would make the best of 3 series pointless.

Now for the Semi Round, i don't know what PWG's plans are for booking the second round obviously so ill just say that i think that DojoBros and SSB will be the finals. And I think that DojoBros will win DDT4 2013, possibly due to interference by Adam Cole. And because of that, this could lead to DojoBros (Cole, Edwards, and Roddy) vs. Steen and The Smash Bros in either a regular 6-man or....GUERRILLA WARFARE for the next show
AndyDiaz

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum