PETITION.

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

PETITION.

Postby TheGhostOfChrisBosh » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm

I'd like to start a petition to see if we can't get the first two "Sells Out" compilations back in print. I have volume one. It made me fall in love with PWG and is a must own for any PWG fan. My copy of volume 3 is on the way, and I'd like to complete the trilogy, and I believe that every PWG fan should be able to. So please, help me make our voices heard, and let every PWG fan have access to collections of some of the best matches in PWG history! Even if you already have all three volumes, let people who aren't as lucky as you enjoy the same feeling you do! UNITE! MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! POUND THE CANVAS! PRINT MORE COPIES OF SELLS OUT 1 & 2!
TheGhostOfChrisBosh

Re: PETITION.

Postby Nasty Nate » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 am

Ill put my name on it lol
Nasty Nate

Postby b2u » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:02 pm

I have both. Somebody give me an offer.
b2u

Postby TelkEvolon » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:13 pm

With the influx of new fans recently, these set's sold as a trilogy would be the perfect set for any new fans looking to get into PWG. They should not of been able to go out of stock for such a long time due the the quality and popularity of the sets.

They should of had these going for Christmas or something.
TelkEvolon

Postby NirvanaFanEHW » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:52 pm

I'd sign it too. I found bootlegs online and bought them (Don't grill me on it, I already feel horrible about it), but I'm totally willing to buy legit copies should they be re-stocked. The match listing was amazing, It would be a great way to introduce new fans to the product, and personally, I'm just really anal about having proper cases for my DVDs.
NirvanaFanEHW

Postby TheGhostOfChrisBosh » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 am

I just finished watching volume 3. PWG, please, print volume 2 again. PLEASE!
TheGhostOfChrisBosh

Return to General Discussion