Random PWG Comments Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Random PWG Comments Thread

Postby Ray Deathray » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 pm

BrianS wrote:I'm watching Threemendous III and it's amazing how unimpressed the girl next to Terminator Hands Guy is throughout the show. Just stonefaced throughout it all.

Didn't notice her. I was too busy enjoying his new DOA (dance of approval) that he busted out that night night.
Ray Deathray

Postby ShadowMaster » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:37 am

The Franchise13 wrote:Am I the only one that comes to this forum, 2 times a day, checking for updates on the October 27th show? Cmon PWG!!! October 27th is only 43 days away!!!

No your not the only one I visit at least 5 times per day as I sit here at work trying to see when an update is gonna pop up , nothing yet I figure maybe this coming week we should be hearing things at least I hope .
ShadowMaster

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:34 pm

I only check once a day. Don't wanna drive myself nuts!
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Does anyone else think Brian Cage looks like Nick Swisher? Also Chuck Taylor looks like Buster Posey, AJ Styles looks like Jarrett from Shipping Wars
eastbay510

Postby Nasty Nate » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 am

The guest speaker in my oceanography class looked like chris hero
Nasty Nate

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Nasty Nate wrote:The guest speaker in my oceanography class looked like chris hero

You should have asked him if tomato cans stand a chance.
Garden State Saint

Postby Nasty Nate » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 pm

lol
Nasty Nate

Postby El Asian » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:46 pm

so TJ Perkins is going to be leaving ROH soon and might sign with TNA soon and now, TNA is not allowing their wrestlers appearing for any indies that sell DVDs of their shows, now this isn't a big deal since PWG doesn't use many TNA guys anyways but there is the question with Joey Ryan since he is currently involved with TNA during this angle with Al Snow and all
El Asian

Postby BrianS » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 pm

I don't know man but I just wanted to comment on how boring and played out TJP is.

"Oh you just threw me to the ropes, let me cling to them sideways" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

same ol' shit
BrianS

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Joey Ryan would definetly be the bigger loss.
Garden State Saint

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 pm

It was a pretty frustrating work week and I think a person or two is moments away from getting strangled, Super Dragon style.
Garden State Saint

Postby SlayJ » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:16 pm

I think TJP has built up enough momentum this year to get a shot at a bigger roll if he's still good to go in PWG. Joey has had his worst year in the company by far...if he's gone for a year with TNA, cool. It's probably for the best to have him come back later with a back story. The company has done a tremendous job getting new guys over in the past 6 months and should be fine if Perkins and/or Ryan are out of the picture. But I like TJP getting a push if he's going to be around.
SlayJ

Postby fm20000 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm

So is Joey gone? He's obviously got a TNA contract and they no longer allow their guys to work indy shows that are on DVD.
fm20000

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Brian Cage looks like Jamie Harrold.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby El Asian » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm

I don't see Joey as a big loss to PWG, no offense to Joey and all, PWG has pretty much books him against mostly local guys and multi-man matches than anything else now, also as of tonight on Impact, Joey does have a match at Bound for Glory against Al Snow, supposedly a 1 night contract for Bound for Glory but who knows what happens after that

though Joey probably won't be a big loss to PWG, apparently, the Young Bucks are looking to go back to TNA after their ROH contract runs out, which is coming soon and the Bucks have been prominent with PWG obviously, so that probably might have bigger impact to PWG but obviously, whatever happens, PWG can work something out or at least write Joey and the Bucks off by next year
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Hopefully Joey Ryan doesn't get the Kenny King TNA contract.
Garden State Saint

Postby Sykesy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 am

I have always been a big Joey Ryan fan. I know the majority of PWG's fanbase are not fond of him but he has always had that 'It' factor to me. Sure he is no Danielson in the ring but on the mic nobody in all honesty comes close. Not off the top of my head anyway ...

That is why I am glad he is going to TNA. He is no longer needed in PWG and is honestly is just filler on the shows. Personally I hope he becomes a big deal in TNA like Aries did a few months back. Get people talking about him ... and then he fucks off and joins WWE. That's wishful thinking but yeah ...
Sykesy

Postby Sykesy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:22 am

Sorry for the double post but as for The Young Bucks. I REALLY hope they don't repeat the same mistake they did last time and join TNA.

They are the best Tag Team in the world. That is the honest to god truth. Great in ring athletes, Matt is great on the mic and they both have so much charisma. I just hope WWE who currently is doing a great job at rebuilding a tag division realize how much of an asset these two guys are and pick them up. If not, I hope they join Gabe in DGUSA/EVOLVE where they will be used well ...
Sykesy

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:55 pm

If I had to choose I'd much rather see Matt & Nick Jackson in WWE way before TNA again. The TNA tag division is just dead.

But to keep this on topic I'm dying for BOLA 2012 is come out already.
Garden State Saint

Postby loserkings007 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:If I had to choose I'd much rather see Matt & Nick Jackson in WWE way before TNA again. The TNA tag division is just dead.

But to keep this on topic I'm dying for BOLA 2012 is come out already.

BOLA ships on monday!
loserkings007

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum