Suggestions For PWG

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby Monster Heel » Fri May 19, 2006 3:02 pm

Five Words.

Unlimited Awesomeness.

Big.Babi.Slymm.SUPRISE.BITCH.
Monster Heel

Postby It's A Bomb » Fri May 19, 2006 3:15 pm

Babi Slymm was one of the worst wrestlers to ever step foot in a PWG ring. Seriously, his matches were so unwatchable. I don't think he ever had a good match in PWG.
It's A Bomb

Postby It's A Bomb » Fri May 19, 2006 3:16 pm

Also:

Poor Adam Pearce, dude never gets any respect.

Well if he didn't suck....you can see where I'm going with this.
It's A Bomb

Postby El Asian » Fri May 19, 2006 7:37 pm

my solution on the entrance thing, have Dino Winwood (or John Ian or somebody) sing all the entrances, now as for who to bring, I say fuck bringing in Bull Pain and bring in John Zandig instead
El Asian

Postby Lee » Fri May 19, 2006 8:07 pm

Club Soda Kenny wrote:
Lee wrote:
Suicidal Youth wrote:PWG is actually doing the right thing by not showing the entrances.

How is that the right thing?

Do you want PWG to get sued and have to shut down?

Yeah buddy, that's my plan. I want them to bring back entrances not for my enjoyment but for them to get sued.

Anyway thanks to PWG_Silverback for letting me in on the highspots thing. I had no idea.
Lee

Postby WannaB » Sat May 20, 2006 12:13 am

El Asian wrote:my solution on the entrance thing, have Dino Winwood (or John Ian or somebody) sing all the entrances, now as for who to bring, I say fuck bringing in Bull Pain and bring in John Zandig instead

Doesn't matter. The lyrics are still liscensed. Unless they altered them enough.
WannaB

Postby Aaron » Mon May 22, 2006 5:06 am

SoCalAndy wrote:
Aaron wrote:Suggestion: Get someone to do music for each of the wrestlers in-house like IPW:UK. Then you can use the entrances and nobody sues anybody. :)

Too much work for very little payoff. It would cost too much money to produce quailty music, and it would take up way too much time. Who cares if some UK promotion does it, that's their shit not PWG's.

Now everyone shut up about the entrances and talk about bringing in Bull Pain.

It really costs fuck all to get the music done and at a decent quality. I used IPW:UK as the example because 1) If they can do it, anyone could and 2) The PWG guys know the IPW guys very well and could actually talk about how this shit is done.

As for Adam Pearce being knocked in this thread, shame on you knocker! Adam Pearce is missed from PWG!!
Aaron

Postby onlxn » Mon May 22, 2006 12:32 pm

It's an interesting idea, but I have to imagine that IPW:UK has a dramatically bigger budget than PWG, given all the workers that they fly across the Atlantic for their shows. Plus, it'd be sort of a shame for all the workers' fun distinctive themes to turn into generic WWE-style music...

As an aside: does anybody know the deal with Cabana's new theme? It's obviously still got "Copacabana" underneath it, but is it one of those deals where he changed it just enough so that it's not legally the same song (like DDP's Nirvana ripoff)?
onlxn

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum