Joey Ryan Interview + Submit a Question!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Joey Ryan Interview + Submit a Question!

Postby JeremyKC » Fri May 19, 2006 6:25 pm

Me and a few friends are working on a wrestling website right now. We all are huge fans of PWG and are going to focus on them alot. Yesterday, I did my first interview. It was with PWG champ Joey Ryan. The interview can be found here: http://wrestlinginterview.blogspot.com/

That will be where our interviews will be posted until the site is up and operational.

Also, Top Gun Talwar has agreed to an interview. The comment part underneath the Joey Ryan section is operational and you don't have to register, so you can submit a question to ask him there. I may not be check this forum before I submit the interview with him. Comment there and put your name and location with the question. I will be submitting at least three questions from other fans, if not more. Not all questions will be asked, so make your question good. If your question isn't picked, there will be opportunities to ask to other PWG wrestlers in the future.

I will pick the questions to use at 6 pm pacific time tomorrow, so make sure to get your questions in.

I will be posting another link on these boards once the Top Gun interview is up and I'll keep you guys posted on anything else PWG-related that happens. Please check out the Joey Ryan interview and get the questions for Top Gun up.

Thanks everyone and special thanks to Joey Ryan and Top Gun Talwar for giving me the opportunity.
JeremyKC

Postby Rish To The Rosh » Fri May 19, 2006 6:37 pm

Would you consider running for Prime Minister of United Kingdom so that it would allow more chipotle to be sold here? We yearn for the chipotlegazm's too, you know.
Rish To The Rosh

Postby Crazy » Fri May 19, 2006 7:56 pm

ask him if using cocaine affeced his ability to book PWG
Crazy

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum