Death to All But Metal on DVD Now IN STOCK!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Death to All But Metal on DVD Now IN STOCK!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Sun May 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla returned to Reseda, CA on May 25, 2012 for Death to All But Metal,and it was truly an amazing night of professional wrestling! Don't believe us? When have we ever lied to you? However, if you still don't believe us (or if you do believe us and want to see a rad show), order your copy of Death to All But Metal on DVD today!

Death to All But Metal featured seven huge matches, including "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen defending the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship title against Brian Cage, the grudge re-match between Ricochet and El Generico, the No Disqualification title match for the vacant World Tag Team Championship titles between DDT4 winners Super Smash Brothers and two-time former world champions The Young Bucks, and much, much more!

Death to All But Metal is available for purchase right now on the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page for only $14.99 (plus S&H).
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: Death to All But Metal Coming Soon to DVD!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 am

In case you missed it, the preview for the highly-anticipated DVD release of Death to All But Metal is now online!

Once you're done having your socks knocked off, visit the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla merchandise page to pre-order your copy of Death to All But Metal today!
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby camstun187 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:04 pm

aite, PWG, lets ship this mother fucker already!
camstun187

Postby tristanj13 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Highspots changed the release date to July 11th now....so over a week still..
tristanj13

Postby loserkings007 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:42 pm

As long as it's available at Threemendos III, then I'll be good :P
loserkings007

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:09 pm

tristanj13 wrote:Highspots changed the release date to July 11th now....so over a week still..

Where can I find on High Spots the release dates ? Thanks for the heads up
ShadowMaster

Postby camstun187 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:19 pm

this is torture.
camstun187

Postby tristanj13 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 am

ShadowMaster wrote:
tristanj13 wrote:Highspots changed the release date to July 11th now....so over a week still..

Where can I find on High Spots the release dates ? Thanks for the heads up

Not sure if I should link to their page since you can buy it directly from PWG, but it's listed on he desrciption page for pre-ordering it there. Still says expected ship date is today.
tristanj13

Postby ShadowMaster » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Man PWG should really hire a webmaster for there web-site i'm sure there's plenty of fans who would volunteer for it . It seems like it's once in a blue moon that a twitter update happens or a roster bio update .
ShadowMaster

Postby Meltman » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:40 am

Finally out on DVD!

ShadowMaster wrote:Man PWG should really hire a webmaster for there web-site i'm sure there's plenty of fans who would volunteer for it . It seems like it's once in a blue moon that a twitter update happens or a roster bio update .

Aside from the once-in-a-blue-moon roster update, what could a fan possibly help out with? You want the bookers to, instead of updating shit themselves, email some random person with new info when its ready?
Meltman

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 am

Meltman wrote:Image

Finally out on DVD!

ShadowMaster wrote:Man PWG should really hire a webmaster for there web-site i'm sure there's plenty of fans who would volunteer for it . It seems like it's once in a blue moon that a twitter update happens or a roster bio update .

Aside from the once-in-a-blue-moon roster update, what could a fan possibly help out with? You want the bookers to, instead of updating shit themselves, email some random person with new info when its ready?

I just said a fan cause i'm sure the PWG staff as in bookers and such are doing other things that are more important such as preparing for future shows and booking talent . In this economy i'm sure there's alot of computer savy people who would take charge of the web-site and update a little more often , that's where I was getting at .
ShadowMaster

Postby Meltman » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 pm

[quote="ShadowMaster"I just said a fan cause i'm sure the PWG staff as in bookers and such are doing other things that are more important such as preparing for future shows and booking talent . In this economy i'm sure there's alot of computer savy people who would take charge of the web-site and update a little more often , that's where I was getting at .[/quote]
But that's kinda what I'm getting at. During the booking process, what could a fan possibly help update? Because once a show is booked or any kinda update, for that matter, the bookers take care of that.

You want a fan to write show write-ups? I'm just not understanding how a fan can help with the site. And I'm sure roster updates have a lot to do with things like, say, backstage photos of a wrestler not being available or something similar.
Meltman

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm just going with maybe more youtube hype up video's for match's as well as maybe a spot on the site for pictures during the event as well . Just a little extra on the webpage My bad as saying a fan more like a fan of wrestling who has a background in doing web design .
ShadowMaster

Postby ShadowMaster » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:59 am

Anybody receive there D.T.A.B.M DVD yet ?
ShadowMaster

Postby camstun187 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:34 pm

we will be getting them on Monday, boys. I just feel it.
camstun187

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 pm

camstun187 wrote:we will be getting them on Monday, boys. I just feel it.

You were right mine just came in the mail only got to watch a few match's , the SSB / Young Bucks match was insane as was the Mack / Elgin match .
ShadowMaster

Postby camstun187 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 am

Yes, as did I. I watched everything, and skipped over the tag title match so I could watch it as the main event. Elgin/Mack, Genericochet, and the tag title match were all MUST-SEE. Cage Vs. Steen was fine, given the circumstances leading into the match. It was quite fun/entertaining, but I can see them doing a LOT more. Shame that Cage's big shot came right as Steen got a concussion :(

The opener was fine, if a little long...Famous B seemed to make it a point to make B-BOY's offense look as nice and devastating as possible. Taylor/Perkins was good stuff, and I really liked it for it's position and time on the card. Finally, the 6 man tag was decent, but man, I think the crowd realizes that the Monsters aren't gonna be winning the tag titles in PWG....There was very little heat for them here.

Big step up from World's Finest, imo.
camstun187

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum