Threemendous III Predictions

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Threemendous III Predictions

Postby Meltman » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

8 days away!

PWG World Championship
Kevin Steen vs. Willie Mack

Prediction: Steen retains. Mack should win the belt by late 2012 or early 2013, but not quite yet.

PWG World Tag Team Championship 3-Way Ladder Match
Super Smash Bros. vs. Future Shock vs. The Young Bucks

Prediction: SSB retains. They just have to.

Singles Match
Sami Callihan vs. Michael Elgin

Prediction: Elgin wins. Both guys are red-hot right now, but I think Elgin showed more promise in his debut, so he wins.

Singles Match
Brian Cage vs. Eddie Edwards

Prediction: This is a toss-up. Cage could use the win but kayfabe-wise so could Edwards. I see Cage sneaking in a win, maybe with help from The Taylors.

Tag Team Match
Fightin' Taylor Boys vs. RockNES Monsters

Prediction: RockNES win to set up a future SSB/RockNES title match. I'm glad Chuck is back.

Singles Match
TJ Perkins vs. Roderick Strong

Prediction: Another toss-up. Giving TJP the win would boost him a lot as a future midcard/uppercard guy, but I think Strong will probably win.

Singles Match
B-Boy vs. Drake Younger

Prediction: I see B-Boy winning because of his history with PWG. Drake will be back though hopefully.

Singles Match
Famous B vs. Joey Ryan

Is Joey TNA-bound? Who knows? Probably he does, but in the meantime...I'm guessing Joey wins. Famous B winning over Joey would do a lot for him, but I see Joey winning.
Meltman

Re: Threemendous III Predictions

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Solid Picks right there , here are my picks which which took me a little while to figure out .

Super Smash Bros over The Young Bucks and Future Shock : Easily looks and will be match of the night , I'm hoping nobody get's seriously hurt cause this match is gonna have it all especially some insane spots that's gonna carry out with a crap load of " HOLY SHIT " chants , really pulling for SSB in this one .

Kevin Steen over Willie Mack : I know alot of PWG faithful are pulling for Mack but I don't see the title switching hands on this night .

Michael Elgin over Sami Callihan : This match is gonna carry some huge bumps and bruises as well as some heavy spots , i'm giving the edge to Elgin .

Fightin Taylor Boys over Rockness Monsters : I feel like there's gonna be some conflict going on with Lars Only Oh I mean Johnny Yuma which causes The Taylor's to win .

Roderick Strong over TJP : Expecting a great match right here with some really great spots .

Eddie Edwards over Brian Cage : Even though he did lose to Steen at the last event Cage has got some solid momentum in he's favor but i'm still going with the Die Hard Eddie Edwards here .

Drake Younger over B-Boy : This match could go either way and i'm expecting a little CZW action in this one but nothing to gnarly .

Joey Ryan over Famous B : this pick wasn't that easy for me to decide but in the end went with my gut feeling .
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:49 am

SSB over Future Shock and Young Bucks: Its to soon to switch titles and SSB are way to over.

Steen over Mack: Im 100% behind Mack but I have a feeling Kevin is retaining, Im really hoping for some story progression either way.

Elgin over Sami: both men are beasts, however Elgin will dwarf Callihan, this is gonna be a great big man vs little man match.

RockNESS over Taylors: I have no confidence in this pick, I could honsetly see decention in the Taylors.

Roderick over TJP: I just can't imagine TJP beating Strong here.

Cage over Eddie: This could be the sleeper match of the night. Eddie works great with guys like Cage, I really can't wait for this. Cage needs the win.

B-Boy over Drake: this is gonna be stiff as hell, its Drakes first PWG match I dont see him winning.

Famous B over Joey: Im thinking upset, nothing much to say.
eastbay510

Postby Nasty Nate » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:42 am

PWG World Championship
Kevin Steen vs. Willie Mack

Prediction: Mack with a clean win

PWG World Tag Team Championship 3-Way Ladder Match
Super Smash Bros. vs. Future Shock vs. The Young Bucks

Prediction: Future Shock isn't really teaming anywhere else and The Young Bucks have a been there done that feeling so I'll say SSB gets it

Singles Match
Sami Callihan vs. Michael Elgin

Prediction: This is a tough one because they have both been on fire the last year. I would say Sami is gonna beat the shit out of Elgin but, Elgin will absorb all that punishment and give it right back to him times ten haha. Elgin wins with a lariat.

Singles Match
Brian Cage vs. Eddie Edwards

Prediction:They form a tag and enter the tag title match? Cage wins it

Tag Team Match
Fightin' Taylor Boys vs. RockNES Monsters

Prediction: RockNES monsters

Singles Match
TJ Perkins vs. Roderick Strong

Prediction: I'm a big fan of both these guys so I will be looking forward to this match. I'd like to see TJ win because I want him to move up the ladder but Roderick is a machine

Singles Match
B-Boy vs. Drake Younger

Prediction: The only matches of B-Boy I saw were against Joey in the cage for the title(on PWG SELLS OUT VOLUME 1. which is an awesome DVD that everyone should buy immediately from pwg.com)and his match against Joker in the finals of best of the best. I have seen a decent amount of Drake and if he stays will definitely be challenging for the title down the road. Drake wins it.

Singles Match
Famous B vs. Joey Ryan

Prediction: First off, if Joey has been shooting on TNA this whole time I love it, but if this is a work than I don't enjoy it. Joey wins it.
Nasty Nate

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum