Vince McMahon still an idiot

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Vince McMahon still an idiot

Postby Adam Fury » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm sorry, but for all his supposed "genius" stuff like this just irks me about the man and makes me wonder how he can think this way.....

- Vince McMahon has told WWE scouts that are recruiting athletes as prospective talent that the athletes have to be at least 6'2" and 240 pounds. McMahon is said to be concerned that his talent is too small, with his Raw comment to Daniel Bryan that nobody would believe him to be a WWE Superstar on sight being based on his frustration with his roster's lack of size. Vince believes that the top stars aren't reaching a greater audience because they're missing "the Superstar look."
Adam Fury

Re: Vince McMahon still an idiot

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:00 pm

I forget whether it was a shoot I was watching recently or maybe an article I recently read but apparently WWE will go back and forth between finding talent with varying body types, whether they've previously been in the business or not etc etc. To me this kind of approach is to be expected.
Garden State Saint

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 pm

This once proud company will never be good again until Vince dies. Sad but true.
ESPINOZA316

Postby OSKMIA » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Oh come on, is anybody really surprised? Afterall it is the wwe...
OSKMIA

Postby CheMateo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:50 am

Eh, it is probably just another one of his phases. Is it a stupid policy? Yes. But that is Vince his moods change from day to day. It will not last and thankfully Punk and Daniel Bryan have proven that smaller guys like Bret Hart before them can get over and carry the company.
CheMateo

Return to General Discussion