London & Kendrick's Bogus Journey

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

London & Kendrick's Bogus Journey

Postby CheMateo » Tue May 22, 2012 1:41 pm

I am sort of surprised this preview has not sprung up on the board. Lord Akiyama mentioned that it went down during Wrestle Reunion weekend but after like five months of no word or trailer from Highspots I was beginning to lose hope. Highspots was nice enough to drop a small teaser. Bogus Journey, the follow up to the best shoot ever--Kendrick & London's Excellent Adventures, releases June 12th. Pre-order yours today!

CheMateo

Re: London & Kendrick's Bogus Journey

Postby El Asian » Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm

as much as things didn't work out for London and Kendrick to work PWG again, I really wouldn't mind seeing them back in PWG if only because of their crazy antics

also, holy shit at "Obama being Malcolm X's son" and "Jonbenet Ramsey growing up to be Lady Gaga"
El Asian

Postby DuckyChaos » Thu May 24, 2012 2:36 am

I've ordered it. Dug the first one and PL's show on Highspots.tv was great too. Kendrick is out there, but he still makes listening to his crazy theories enjoyable.
DuckyChaos

Postby CheMateo » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 pm

El Asian wrote:also, holy shit at "Obama being Malcolm X's son" and "Jonbenet Ramsey growing up to be Lady Gaga"

The Obama being Malcolm X's son I had heard before and is an older theory. I am really intrigued by the whole JonBenét Ramsey being Lady Gaga. That I would like to hear!

Sadly, the shoot has been pushed back to July. :x But hey, here is another neat preview. From negative energy in society to sexual gyms! Fantastic!

CheMateo

Postby CheMateo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 am

I got Bogus Journey last Tuesday but I have not been able to finish it with other things getting in the way. From what I have seen so far, Bogus Journey is amusing but London & Kendrick do not tend to go off on as many tangents nor is it as salacious as the first one. London & Kendrick seem to want to stay away from negativity.
CheMateo

Postby Meltman » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:49 am

^ So basically, they don't trash anyone? I loved the first shoot so I was wanting to get this. If they're just talking about a bunch of random stuff without being mean, there's no point.
Meltman

Postby CheMateo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah, I am about 40 minutes into it and they have not really trashed anyone or said anything too harsh. They say they want to stay away from wasting their energy on negativity. They talked some crap about Jon Moxley for acting like a know it all and turning down Tommy Dreamer's ideas. Let me finish the whole thing and get back to you by breaking it down. But it does not look likely that there is going to be much trash talk.
CheMateo

Postby DuckyChaos » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:07 pm

I watched it this morning. Not a whole lot of trashing going on. Only real bagging is London saying he doesn't like CM Punk due to Punk supposedly going around the ROH locker room calling London a sell-out when he joined WWE in '04 or whenever. Then mentioned he went to a ROH show on a Saturday night since they had a PPV on the Sunday in NJ (He had a singles match against Kidman) and said everyone in the ROH locker room was cool with him, and a few like Jack Evans mentioned to him what a politicer Punk is (Calling him the HHH of ROH) and Punk was kinda a dick, went up to London, stuck his hand out and said "Hi", really tersely and then walked off. Also made a joke about Kenta stealing all of Punk's move.

Kendrick also said about how Jon Moxley kept shooting down ideas from Tommy Dreamer and Moxley should have just shut the fuck up and done whatever Dreamer wanted. Also mentioned Generico did the same thing to him when London and Generico fought Steen and Kendrick and it really pissed him off, but he does still genuinely like Generico.

There was also the usual HHH hate and they both mentioned their biggest regret in the WWE was not standing up for themselves when they got told they were going to be pedigreed by HHH after they saved him from a beat down and said it was mostly done because Vince and HHH thought it was funny.

Most of the shoot is dealing with their attitude and outlook, and how their careers have shaped their attitudes to life in general. There's wrestling talk throughout, but they don't really focus on any one thing or period, except for maybe asking Kendrick about TNA at the start. They talk briefly about DGUSA, but barely mention PWG or anything, outside of them putting over The Young Bucks, Joey Ryan and Kevin Steen. So yea, if you're looking for one like the first where they rip into people, it's not for you. They both apologized for even mentioning the Morrison/Melina/Batista stuff as it wasn't their business and London doesn't look like he cares to say anything about Hardy anymore. There are still some funny Kendrick "out there" moments about ghosts, Miracle Mineral Solution, how aids was spread and Lady Gaga.

It's actually a nice change for a shoot, normally they want 'em to dish dirt, so it's cool to see 2 people talking about how they are both trying to shape positive lives for themselves without the negetivty that can come with pro wrestling.
DuckyChaos

Postby ad.breed » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:03 am

I loved it!
ad.breed

Return to General Discussion