Question about a storyline

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Question about a storyline

Postby los_reyes65 » Tue May 16, 2006 2:21 pm

I was just curious as to what happened with the S.B.S.? I know Disco Machine and Excalibur turned on Super Dragon and joined up with Kevin Steen. So was Kevin Steen a member of S.B.S. or was it just an alliance between S.B.S. and Steen? This is kind of old, but I just remembered this after reading the last results, with the six-man tag with Dragon and Steen on the same team. If anybody could just give me a short rundown of what happened I would appreciate it.
los_reyes65

Postby Big Joe » Tue May 16, 2006 4:58 pm

This will be long, but here goes...

Back at Uncanny X-Mas, Super Dragon was attacked after his match by a DoppleDragon. At All Nude Revue, Disco Machine was hurt, and made junior executive vice commissioner by Paul T. Excalibur accidently hit Disco, and was suspended for one show by his tag team partner. Also on that show, the DoppleDragon struck again, giving Super Dragon a curbstomp. At All-Star Weekends, Excalibur & Disco Machine patched their differences up and reunited. Yay. The next month at Jason Takes PWG, Excalibur attacked Super Dragon and revealed himself as the mastermind of the DoppleDragon plan. The two had a match that Excalibur won with the help of the DoppleDragon, who revealed himself as Kevin Steen. Steen hated Super Dragon because Super Dragon was an egotistical bitch, which is also why Excalibur turned on him. The next month at Guitarmageddon, a tag match between Disco/Dragon vs Steen/Excalibur took place. Throughout the match, Disco got absolutely destroyed by Steen & Excalibur until Dragon tagged himself in and got the upper hand. Disco took this as Dragon being selfish, and turned on him to join his former tag partner Excalibur and Kevin Steen to form the New SBS.

I think that about sums things up.
Big Joe

Postby los_reyes65 » Tue May 16, 2006 8:16 pm

Hey thanks alot, I appreciate it. So what happened between the New SBS? How did they split up? Did it just kind of faze out?
los_reyes65

Postby TigerDriver98 » Tue May 16, 2006 8:42 pm

At "Chanukah Chaos (The C's Are Silent)" Kevin Steen cost Disco Machine/Excalibur the tag titles by running in and attacking Super Dragon. When Disco/EX tried to stop him, Steen attacked them too.

So Excalibur then said in the one of the promos on the DVD, that the SBS should go their seperate ways.

That was the end of it.
TigerDriver98

Postby los_reyes65 » Tue May 16, 2006 8:59 pm

Thanks a whole lot. I really appreciate it.
los_reyes65

Postby shyboy13 » Wed May 17, 2006 8:23 am

Didn't Ronin become part of SBS at one point?
shyboy13

Postby theboy » Wed May 17, 2006 8:52 am

He was a temporary honourary member, never official.
theboy

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum