Alright since no line-up has been set as of yet for the 25th, what match-ups would you like to see? Here's a quick little card I'm compiling up in the noggin...not necessarily in this order
1) El Generico -vs Richochet...I'm hoping they pull the trigger on FINALLY giving us the Generico/Richochet rematch. They had such a good little rivalry brewing there, it would be a shame to never get back to it. This pairing is way past due and would be way past incredible!
2) Davey Richards vs Michael Elgin...The word has been out that Elgin would like to compete in PWG. Why not put together a West Coast rematch of the biggest hyped indie match of the year thus far? Let's see what these two can do in front of the Reseda crowd!
3) Future Shock -vs- Chuck Taylor/Johnny Gargano... I know it's a longshot, but I'd be stoked to see two of my favorite tag teams (who just happen to be feuding elsewhere) be unified and pitted against each other in the wacky world of PWG (plus this match could rule!)
4) Willie Mack vs Sami Callihan...Two top contenders stiffing the hell outta each other. Plus I need at least ONE MORE "Fat Guy in a Little Coat" reference!
5) Roderick Strong vs Scorpio Sky...I'm not sure if this match has ever happened, but I'd like to see Scorp get a solid singles match on this show. And I think this could really be fun.
6) Joey Ryan/Ray Rosas/Peter Avalon -vs- Famous B/Chris Kadillak/Candice LaRae...What can I say, I'm a sucker for the zany 6-8 Person PWG comedy spotfests. Ryan, Rosas & Pete are the ultimate sleazy trio.
7) Fightin' Taylor Boys vs RockNES Monsters...I gotta admit it, I'm finally buying the hype on the Taylors a little bit. They seem to have some momentum on their side and gaining a measure of revenge against RockNES (with Chuckie T helping out) could start them up the ladder towards a title shot down the line. And it wouldn't be a PWG show without the Johnny's involved!
SSB vs Young Bucks (#1 Contenders match)...Even better, If Dragon is ready to go by then perhaps you could have him and Steen show up saying "We'll take em' both, we're Hardcore!" (Sorry, Tommy Dreamer). Make it a 3-way...put the straps on SSB.