Christina Von Eerie back in DGUSA

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Christina Von Eerie back in DGUSA

Postby Lord Akiyama » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 am

As if we needed another reason to order the live iPPV tonight, Gabe just announced through the DGUSA newsletter that Christina Von Eerie is back in DGUSA and will be joining a stable. Best bet is that she will be going D.U.F., but I'd like to see her in MAD BLANKEY and maybe, just maybe, get herself a Japan tour.
Lord Akiyama

Re: Christina Von Eerie back in DGUSA

Postby Lord Akiyama » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm

And Christina joins...

Spoiler: show
MAD BLANKEY!

She came out during Sami Callihan vs. BxB Hulk. Callihan was about to do his finisher when Christina called him over. When he got close enough, she spit water (or BxB's wine) into his face, leading to Hulk to nail him with his finisher for the win. She and BxB later accompanied Tozawa out for his match against Mochizuki. Following a wonderful series of back and forth action, Tozawa had hit a second suicide dive and during the huge roar from the fans ran over to hug and kiss Christina. Following the match. She beckoned Mochizuki to her with soft whispers before hitting a low blow on him (one of the MB trademarks) before she joined Tozawa and Hulk in taking off.

I really do hope she gets Japan tours now that she's on the DGUSA roster. I would love to see her face Stalker in a glorious comedy match.
Lord Akiyama

Re: Christina Von Eerie back in DGUSA

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:13 am

damn she was looking thick as hell!!
LBOinyamouf4sho

Return to General Discussion