Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's World's Finest on March 17!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's World's Finest on March 17!

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 pm

I did not really want to extend this more than what it is...
However, reading some more of the twitter activity PWG had, I can say I am not alone...

God for bid someone say something bad about PWG, but i did say earlier that show was good, but not great...
I have to admit, I knocked on "perils of rock n roll decadence" not being the best of shows in comparison to past shows, but 'World's Finest" was
not the best. That fat bitch of a whore really fucked things up, and I know I was a drunk as fuck, but as it comes back.. A majority of the crowd was a little off.. I know im not the only one here thinking this... :?
The_Sharpshooter

Postby So Cal Punk » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:I did not really want to extend this more than what it is...
However, reading some more of the twitter activity PWG had, I can say I am not alone...

God for bid someone say something bad about PWG, but i did say earlier that show was good, but not great...
I have to admit, I knocked on "perils of rock n roll decadence" not being the best of shows in comparison to past shows, but 'World's Finest" was
not the best. That fat bitch of a whore really fucked things up, and I know I was a drunk as fuck, but as it comes back.. A majority of the crowd was a little off.. I know im not the only one here thinking this... :?

dude, I knocked perils of rock n roll decadence too, but this show was awesome for me. that chick only talked during one match & not for that long. if anything the crowd seem really on. maybe that's just where i was sitting, which was the side that all the "YES!" chants kept coming from. hell, I even started the "!SI!" chant.
So Cal Punk

Postby ShadowMaster » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 pm

I had a blast at Worlds Finest yea it was no Fear but it was still a great all around wrestling show . I thought it was kinda funny when reading the PWG Twitter page how much bitching was going on from them I understand to be respectful at the shows , but hey this isn;'t WWE so lets not get all jacked up by some drunk guy yelling at Strong . The lady on the other hand was getting on my nerves and I was drinking . Took my buddy for he's first PWG show in the Legion Hall and he had a great time .
ShadowMaster

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:I did not really want to extend this more than what it is...

Were you the guy yelling at Strong saying that he wasn't Dean Malenko and "Nice shitty Texas Cloverleaf" when he was doing a Boston Crab? I only ask because that guy was drunk as fuck as well and didn't seem to be enjoying himself.
abouttreefitty350

Postby rohgenextfan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:40 am

So Cal Punk wrote:

dude, I knocked perils of rock n roll decadence too, but this show was awesome for me. that chick only talked during one match & not for that long. if anything the crowd seem really on. maybe that's just where i was sitting, which was the side that all the "YES!" chants kept coming from. hell, I even started the "!SI!" chant.

Were you the guy who said Brian Cage Taylor would be signed by WWE someday soon?
rohgenextfan

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 am

abouttreefitty350 wrote:

Were you the guy yelling at Strong saying that he wasn't Dean Malenko and "Nice shitty Texas Cloverleaf" when he was doing a Boston Crab? I only ask because that guy was drunk as fuck as well and didn't seem to be enjoying himself.

Nope, that wasn't me. I was drunk, but I was pretty mellowed out by the 3Way Tag-Match... The Scorpio/Perkins match was the loudest for me cuz of that fat bitch sitting behind me. After that I went outside for a quick smoke, by the time I came back in I was chill.. However, as I mentioned before.. I kept getting up every 5min cuz that bitch and the dude in front of us kept verbally talking shit.

So Cal Punk wrote:dude, I knocked perils of rock n roll decadence too, but this show was awesome for me. that chick only talked during one match & not for that long. if anything the crowd seem really on. maybe that's just where i was sitting, which was the side that all the "YES!" chants kept coming from. hell, I even started the "!SI!" chant.

That chick did not talk only during 1 match... That bitch & her friends were at till about the Koslov/O'Riley match. By that point, they 'tamed' down a bit becuase they were getting drunk. From where I was sitting, it was pretty bad. Granted the show was not bad, the bitches just ruined it for me. I figure anyone sitting were I was, probably felt the same. I mean seriously, she & her friends would not shut the f*ck up. They may not have been yelling all night, but believe me their mouths were yapping...
The_Sharpshooter

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:13 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:
abouttreefitty350 wrote:

Nope, that wasn't me. I was drunk, but I was pretty mellowed out by the 3Way Tag-Match... The Scorpio/Perkins match was the loudest for me cuz of that fat bitch sitting behind me. After that I went outside for a quick smoke, by the time I came back in I was chill.. However, as I mentioned before.. I kept getting up every 5min cuz that bitch and the dude in front of us kept verbally talking shit.

So Cal Punk wrote:dude, I knocked perils of rock n roll decadence too, but this show was awesome for me. that chick only talked during one match & not for that long. if anything the crowd seem really on. maybe that's just where i was sitting, which was the side that all the "YES!" chants kept coming from. hell, I even started the "!SI!" chant.

That chick did not talk only during 1 match... That bitch & her friends were at till about the Koslov/O'Riley match. By that point, they 'tamed' down a bit becuase they were getting drunk. From where I was sitting, it was pretty bad. Granted the show was not bad, the bitches just ruined it for me. I figure anyone sitting were I was, probably felt the same. I mean seriously, she & her friends would not shut the f*ck up. They may not have been yelling all night, but believe me their mouths were yapping...

Glad that wasn't you. That guy was a moron. He was doing some pretty stupid chants. During the Mack/Strong match he kept screaming "We want Willie". People around him were telling him, "You know he's in the ring, right?" He was so drunk by the end of the night that when he was trying to drink out of the pitcher, the beer was spilling out of the spout onto the ground and not into his mouth. And every time the girl next to him tried to tell him something, he put his finger in her face and told her to "shush".

The annoying girls were pretty bad as well.
abouttreefitty350

Postby ShadowMaster » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

abouttreefitty350 wrote:

Nope that wasn't me I didn't a get a chance to see that drunk guy , I was next to the guy who kept yelling do a moonsault .
ShadowMaster

Postby So Cal Punk » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 am

rohgenextfan wrote:
So Cal Punk wrote:

Were you the guy who said Brian Cage Taylor would be signed by WWE someday soon?

I don't think I said that. I do think Brian Cage would do well in WWE, but I don't think I said anything about it at this show. Who knows there were so many chants, I could have. :|
So Cal Punk

Postby rohgenextfan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:41 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:
rohgenextfan wrote:

I don't think I said that. I do think Brian Cage would do well in WWE, but I don't think I said anything about it at this show. Who knows there were so many chants, I could have. :|

Someone told me that during Brian Cage Taylor's match with Rosas. Wondered if you were the person sitting in front of me.
rohgenextfan

Postby KickToKill » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 pm

abouttreefitty350 wrote:Were you the guy yelling at Strong saying that he wasn't Dean Malenko and "Nice shitty Texas Cloverleaf" when he was doing a Boston Crab?

hahahaha that sounds hilarious! Whoever's drunk ass said that is too f'n funny
KickToKill

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:24 am

I was sitting behind the guy who called the Strong Hold a Cloverleaf. That guy was the fucking worst. As soon as he said that I called him out on it but he was so trashed, I don't think he heard me or if he did he just didn't care anymore. Anyways, at least the Daniel Bryan "YES!" chants were fun as hell and I hope we continue to do them whether or not Bryan still has the title after WM.
AmericanWolvesMark

Postby camstun187 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 pm

abouttreefitty350 wrote:
camstun187 wrote:It's a concussion guys. It's probably bad

Where did you hear that?

That was just me assuming the worst. I figured it was a concussion when they didn't detail the injury in the write-up
camstun187

Postby El Asian » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 am

last night's Raw, there were not YES chants but there Si! chants as well, except for Alberto Del Rio instead of Generico
El Asian

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum