Royal Rumble Game!

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Royal Rumble Game!

Postby Colt Banana » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Simple. pick a number betweeb 1 and 30. If your number wins you win! I'm picking 18
Colt Banana

Re: Royal Rumble Game!

Postby ajday » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm

I got 22!
ajday

Postby El Asian » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 am

well it's too late to predict who would win but my feelings on the Rumble was that it is by far the weakest Rumble match ever, especially compared to last yeah and that it should have sticked with 40 like last my likes and dislikes for the Rumble this year

Spoiler: show
-Kharma returning
-pops for Duggan and Road Dogg
-commentary team joining the Rumble was amusing
-Socko vs. Cobra
-Kharma beating up Michael Cole
-Kofi's head stand

Dislikes
-lack of big names like John Cena, Kane, or even Mark Henry, say what you will about those guys but them in the Rumble would have added some interest for the Rumble
-too many lower midcarders in this (how the fuck did Jey Uso get in this yet his brother didn't?)
-Zack Ryder being taken out of this Rumble to further this stupid Kane vs Cena feud
-guys like Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler getting eliminated with very little fanfare by Big Show
-nothing really done to set up WrestleMania
-everything felt rushed and felt like an after though
-the entire thing with Jericho going into the Rumble seems pointless right now
-Sheamus winning the Rumble really had no build beforehand

and honestly, I actually like Sheamus and thinks he is a solid big guy but him winning just didn't seem right compared to Jericho unless this is WWE's way to apologize to Sheamus and Daniel Bryan for cutting their match at Mania last year, WWE really needs to clean up their creative team because a lot of long term plans seem rushed out and the wrestlers get screwed over because of it instead of creative
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm

I like that Sheamus won because it was abit of a surpsie. I imagine most people picked Jericho to win it, although I did not. I picked Sheamus a month ago. BRAGGING! 8)
Garden State Saint

Postby rohgenextfan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:I like that Sheamus won because it was abit of a surpsie. I imagine most people picked Jericho to win it, although I did not. I picked Sheamus a month ago. BRAGGING! 8)

I had picked Ziggler.
rohgenextfan

Postby CheMateo » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:25 am

From the sound of the mostly negative feedback the Rumble needs Pat Patterson back to book these things.
CheMateo

Return to General Discussion