Kurt Russellreunion 3 on Sunday, Jan. 29 - Tickets on Sale!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Kurt Russellreunion 3 on Sunday, Jan. 29 - Tickets on Sale!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:48 pm

We are pleased to formally announce that Pro Wrestling Guerrilla will be taking part in WrestleReunion VI in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday, January 29, 2012 with Kurt Russellreunion 3. Sure, we've known about it for a while, and it's been up on their site for a month now, and actually, we've already announced a couple matches for it, but consider this the official announcement.

With that out of the way, we are also pleased to formally announce that tickets for Kurt Russellreunion 3 are now available on the WrestleReunion VI website!

Please note, this is a matinee event with a 1PM start time. The Meet & Greet begins at 12PM.

Kurt Russellreunion 3 is scheduled to feature:

Six-Man Tag Team Never-In-Your-Wildest-Dreams Match II
Super Dragon, Kevin Steen, & Akira Tozawa vs. El Generico, "The Man That Gravity Forgot" PAC, & Masato Yoshino

Dream Tag Team Match
Blood Warriors (CIMA & Ricochet) vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

Singles Match
Masaaki Mochizuki vs. Roderick Strong

Tag Team Rematch
American Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Singles Match
Naruki Doi vs. Willie Mack

Singles Match
BxB Hulk vs. Jimmy Susumu (formerly Susumu Yokosuka)

Plus, the legendary Mascarita Dorada will be in action!

Plus much, much more!

Kurt Russellreunion 3 takes place on Sunday, January 29, 2012 at The Westin LAX (5400 West Century Blvd., Los Angeles, California, 90045) at 1PM. The Meet & Greet for the even begins at 12PM.

Front Row Tickets are $75, and include admission to the event, access to the Meet & Greet prior to the event itself, a FREE event poster signed by everyone on the show, and a FREE Pro Wrestling Guerrilla DVD from the available inventory. Second Row Tickets are $50, and include admission to the event, access to the Meet & Greet prior to the event itself, a FREE, unsigned event poster, and a FREE Pro Wrestling Guerrilla DVD from the available inventory. General Admission Tickets are $25, and include admission to the event. Tickets can be purchased on the WrestleReunion VI website. Tickets will not be mailed, but will be available for pickup starting Friday afternoon at the WrestleReunion registration desk. All ticketing inquiries should be submitted to the WrestleReunion event website.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: Kurt Russellreunion 3 on Sunday, Jan. 29 - Tickets on Sa

Postby Facetious » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:58 am

The Six-Man Tag Team Never-In-Your-Wildest-Dreams Match II looks amazing, but I'm a little underwhelmed by RockNES Monsters vs Blood Warriors. Not sure why because I love the RockNES Monsters.
Facetious

Postby BOLA4ever » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 am

im gonna go GA this time haha
question do they have alot of chairs at LAX Hilton?
i went to 2010 Kurt Russellreunion and it looked pretty packed with couple chairs open
was last year sold out?
BOLA4ever

Postby Lord Akiyama » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:17 pm

BOLA4ever wrote:im gonna go GA this time haha
question do they have alot of chairs at LAX Hilton?
i went to 2010 Kurt Russellreunion and it looked pretty packed with couple chairs open
was last year sold out?

It was standing room only by the time the show started last time it was ubber packed.

We'll see what the size is at the Westin.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Whoblehwah » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:02 pm

I don't think that tag match is a "dream match", but it should still be good, lol.
Whoblehwah

Postby CheMateo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:02 am

From PWG's twitter,

Mascarita Sagrada/Dorada will be making his PWG debut at KRR3. If you are not familiar with him check this out:

Does anyone remember Sagrada's brief WWF run? I remember Sagrada having a fun little match on the debut of Shotgun Saturday Night against Mini Vader.

CheMateo

Postby Meltman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 am

CheMateo wrote:Does anyone remember Sagrada's brief WWF run? I remember Sagrada having a fun little match on the debut of Shotgun Saturday Night against Mini Vader.

That's not the guy PWG booked, that's the original Sagrada. Mascarita Dorada is like 20 years younger.
Meltman

Postby CheMateo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:44 am

I see. Well, I am still excited. I like how different this card is shaping up to be with great talent.
CheMateo

Postby El Asian » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:58 am

Mascarita Dorada did wrestle in Chikara I believe, still very interesting talent working the show, hopefully that means a few a legends will work the PWG, like Vader and Great Sasuke at least
El Asian

Postby Meltman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:07 am

I hope Finlay is booked to wrestle. There are still a few PWG guys I'd love to see him work. Strong, maybe Mack?
Meltman

Postby CheMateo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:27 am

El Asian wrote:Mascarita Dorada did wrestle in Chikara I believe, still very interesting talent working the show, hopefully that means a few a legends will work the PWG, like Vader and Great Sasuke at least

Yeah, I was keen on the idea of seeing Sasuke at KRR III. But he is wrestling at the Legends show the night before, so I don't know if that means there is no chance of him working the next night for PWG. I am not getting my hopes up. Is there anything that can be done Highspots?

I recall in an interview that Super Dragon said Vader was his favorite big man in the sport. So maybe there is a chance? As long as Vader is booked like a monster like he used to be in New Japan and WCW in a short match, then it would be cool to have him on the show.
CheMateo

Postby maven effect » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Meltman wrote:I hope Finlay is booked to wrestle. There are still a few PWG guys I'd love to see him work. Strong, maybe Mack?

I know he's not "a PWG guy", but Finlay vs Mochizuki would be awesome.
maven effect

Postby highspots » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Sorry guys, but if you want to see Finlay, Vader, and Great Sasuke, they will all be exclusive to the PWS Saturday show. Feel free to support WRestleReunion and attend both shows! All three nights of wrestling are going to be great and unique to the other.
highspots

Postby Meltman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 pm

highspots wrote:Sorry guys, but if you want to see Finlay, Vader, and Great Sasuke, they will all be exclusive to the PWS Saturday show. Feel free to support WRestleReunion and attend both shows! All three nights of wrestling are going to be great and unique to the other.

All the DG guys & Dorada make up for that.

You guys think Dorada will face a North American wrestler or will it be like Aguila/Bucanero from last year?
Meltman

Postby CheMateo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Fair enough Highspots. It still is a treat to have The Great Sasuke in So Cal. Five or so years ago, a promotion was advertising Sasuke vs Romero. For whatever reason it did not happen. So I think I will take up the chance to finally see Sasuke live in person.

I would prefer to see Mascarita battle against another mini. Come on, Ultimo Dragoncito! Then again, I could see Mascarita having some fun in a tag match with some of the PWG locals. With a boat load of talent on hand it will be interesting to see how PWG pairs them up.
CheMateo

Postby El Asian » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:19 pm

disappointed to hear about Great Sasuke, Vader, and Finlay but I'm sure PWG will make the best of the guys they got

now if PWG books Mascarita Dorada against a PWG regular, it should be Willie Mack
El Asian

Postby BOLA4ever » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:36 pm

little bummed about Great Sasuke
but im happy i got to see Great Muta and Liger and Togos (final US Match) in PWG in my lifetime
BOLA4ever

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 am

Too sick!!! I love Mascarita Sagrada/ Dorada!!!! That's going to be some fun Lucha Libre style to watch!!!! This is going to be the best birthday ever!!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Meltman » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Roderick Strong vs. Masaaki Mochizuki announced.

This will be fucking sick. Excalibur said on an online interview how he was anticipating Mochizuki in PWG.
Meltman

Postby CheMateo » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Nicely done PWG. WannaB and myself were asking & hoping Mochizuki would cross the Pacific, wow, four years ago already. It is great to finally see Mochizuki making his PWG debut and it is against Strong.
CheMateo

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum