How Long You have Been a PWG Supporter?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Re: How Long You have Been a PWG Supporter?

Postby OSKMIA » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:03 am

Since 2006! Battle of Los Angeles nights 1 and 2. Been a fan ever since. I wish I had found out about PWG earlier...
"PWG has three big events every year there is DDT4 which is like their Royal Rumble... All Star Weekend which is their Summer Slam... and BoLA which is their WrestleMania."
OSKMIA

Postby ajday » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:43 pm

I can't tell you what show was my first one that I purchased, or what show it was after that I started to follow, but I know who I fell in love with after watch PWG for a show or two.

I started trying to get my hands on old shows, finding out old story lines and hoping that one day I could travel from Oregon to see a show. I was lucky enough to do it for the latest All-Star Weekend, and I can't wait to do it again come next month.
twitter.com/andrewdeyoe
ajday

Postby Peace » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Are You Adequately Prepared to Rock!?
"Ojo por ojo, y diente por diente!"
Peace

Postby RobGrayson » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:09 am

I don't remember how I first heard about it, probably some message board, but started with BOLA 2006 and have enjoyed PWG ever since
From Parts Unknown - Wrestling Reviews and Discussion - http://www.facebook.com/PartsUnknownFanPage
RobGrayson

Postby luca brasi » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 am

someone mentioned earlier, fans who attended the 1st ever PWG show, and where are they now... what about the wrestlers/performers from that 1st event? Where are they now, in regards to PWG and wrestling in general?

CHARLES MERCURY: retired
SARA DEL REY: still active, now one of the top female wrestlers in the world; recently ranked #10 in PWI's Female Top 50
SUPA BADD: retired
TOPGUN TALWAR: retired
RYAN DRAGO: Inactive? Unknown
ZOKRE: still active, still appears occasionally for PWG alongside Los Luchas partner Phoenix Star
CHRIS BOSH: retired
EXCALIBUR: retired as active wrestler, still part owner/commissioner/voice of PWG
BALLARD BROS: inactive in PWG, still appear sporadically on indy circuit; heard one of the brothers is out permanently with injury?
SCORPIO SKY: still active, returned to PWG last year after long hiatus, currently NWA International TV Champion
QUICKSILVER: retired
MDOGG 20: still active, was on Tough Enough last year, not seen in PWG for several years now
SUPER DRAGON: quasi-retired, made surprise return October 2011. First match back will be Dec. 10 2011
BABI SLYMM: still active? Unknown... went on to work in Japan for Dragon Gate, status unknown...
TARO: retired
HOOK BOMBERRY: retired
APOLLO KHAN: status unknown
DISCO MACHINE: no longer involved with PWG, still appears for other indy promotions occasionally
MR. EXCITEMENT: retired
HARDKORE KIDD: largely inactive currently, post PWG went on to WWE, All Japan, Lucha Libre USA, others...
AL KATRAZZ: inactive in PWG, still wrestles for indies in Vegas area
ADAM PEARCE: not seen in PWG since banishment at 1 Year Anniversary show, still active, current NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion, currently on announced final year of career tour
JOEY RYAN: still active in PWG and other promotions
SCOTT LOST: retired
FUNKY BILLY KIM: assumed retired
FRANKIE KAZARIAN: currently contracted with TNA Wrestling
A.J. STYLES: currently contracted with TNA Wrestling
SAMOA JOE: currently contracted with TNA Wrestling
RICK KNOX: still active in PWG and other indy promotions
AARON HASSON: assumed retired
JON IAN: still active in PWG, currently owner/promoter of Mach-1 Wrestling
luca brasi

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum