Super Dragon is back!!! New PWG champion!!!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Super Dragon is back!!! New PWG champion!!!

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 am

luca brasi wrote:SD looked in pretty good shape. Those pics dont show him well, with the robe and all. But I bet he's ready to go full tilt by December 10.
Show was a blast. One of the larger shows, as far as attendance goes, this year. Which was nice to see since a lot of people felt this was a "filler" show since there wasn't a lot of big name fly-ins.

i really don't think anyone considered this a filler show. this seemed like it was ment to be the biggest event of the year. as far as flt-ins we got richards, cole, o'reilly, steen, generico, chucky t, ricochet. plus, who needs a bunch of fly-ins when we got a lot of the best talent right here in so cal.
So Cal Punk

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 am

I splooged all over the place.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby Peace » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 am

Soooo a guy who's been out of shape and injured for a long time comes back and his first match back is going to be a wild no DQ match, a match which has already been the cause of most of his nagging injures? Yeah, color me excited. :roll:
Peace

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 am

I was so stoked when Dragon came out that I spilled my beer on the lady in front of me lol, my bad lady.
ESPINOZA316

Postby krayzie Bone » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Best show so far this year. And for you mother fuckers that doubt Super Dragon, just wait and see. He is one of the toughest wrestlers on the planet and a certified bad ass. All you can say is that he is fat? homo erotic mother fuckers. Super Dragon is fucking awesome.

Awesome crowd last night too, no hecklers. Last night PWG proved that they are one of the best feds on this retarded planet. I hope Steen and Dragon take the belts from the Young Bucks. Already stoked for the next show.
krayzie Bone

Postby BOLA4ever » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm

MARKED THE FUCK OUT
BEST THING OF THE NIGHT
lost my voice a little haha
BOLA4ever

Postby luca brasi » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:10 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:
luca brasi wrote:SD looked in pretty good shape. Those pics dont show him well, with the robe and all. But I bet he's ready to go full tilt by December 10.
Show was a blast. One of the larger shows, as far as attendance goes, this year. Which was nice to see since a lot of people felt this was a "filler" show since there wasn't a lot of big name fly-ins.

i really don't think anyone considered this a filler show. this seemed like it was ment to be the biggest event of the year. as far as flt-ins we got richards, cole, o'reilly, steen, generico, chucky t, ricochet. plus, who needs a bunch of fly-ins when we got a lot of the best talent right here in so cal.

yeah, maybe "filler" is a strong word.... I meant more that this was a huge crowd WITHOUT being BOLA, DDT4, an AllStar Weekend, or Anniversary Show... I guess the card didn't seem too star-studded to me beforehand... definitely different in hindsight!
luca brasi

Postby El Asian » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 am

great work by Bonham on the front page for the December 10 show, also, a team name was decided for Dragon and Steen, they will be known as Appetite for Destruction
El Asian

Postby BrianS » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:16 am

Dunno about people saying Dragon looked "out of shape." Dude never could be mistaken for Daizee Haze in the first place.
BrianS

Postby Colt Banana » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 pm

^ I don't know, I've never seen them in the same place at the same time.....
Colt Banana

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:42 pm

As excited as I was to see Super Dragon in a PWG ring again, i'm still unsure how he's gonna hold up in a Guerrilla Warfare match. We all know what happened the last time he was in one back in 06 with Necro and then what happened after that was something I didn't wanna see. HOPFULLY, Dragon is serious about getting back in the ring and can get in decent shape and not have to worry about injury or worse. I admit, I POPPED for his return and never thought he would be in a PWG ring again but that day will happen on December 10th and I for one can't wait for this to take place
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Anybody alittle surprised Steen lost the belt so quickly?
Garden State Saint

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:Anybody alittle surprised Steen lost the belt so quickly?

well wasn't richards suppose to win it in the first place, but he had the staff infection. plus, he's feuding with the bucks & he can't really defend the title in that feud.
So Cal Punk

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:30 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:
Garden State Saint wrote:Anybody alittle surprised Steen lost the belt so quickly?

well wasn't richards suppose to win it in the first place, but he had the staff infection. plus, he's feuding with the bucks & he can't really defend the title in that feud.

It seemed as if a few people on here wanted a lengthy Steen reign but I suppose him losing the belt has been offset by the Dragon/Steen vs. Young Bucks match.
Garden State Saint

Postby CheMateo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:26 pm

I knew Super Dragon would come back one day. Dragon's roster photo was a source of hope and acted as an eternal flame for Dragon's return. I told you Super Dragon would be back, I told you!

Although I must admit I am a bit disappointed to see Steen's World Title reign come to an end. World Tag Champs will be a nice consolation prize.
CheMateo

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Since this seems to be the Super Dragon thread can I just throw out the simple request of new/old SD shirts being released. As an east coast fan that saw him live a couple times a year at best I always regretted not picking up a Super Dragon shirt.
Garden State Saint

Postby BOLA4ever » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 pm

i just hope Super Dragon gets in the fans faces
I MISS THAT haha
BOLA4ever

Postby El Asian » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm

since this got posted

El Asian

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:38 am

El Asian wrote:since this got posted

The video captures the feeling that night but nothing was like being there when that all happened!!! OMG!!!! Steen Wolf was great I can't wait to see what FEAR has in store!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby luca brasi » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:30 pm

watching that again gave me the chills.
luca brasi

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum