The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby UGotJealousEyes » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 am

camstun187 wrote:Please, keep Pinkie Sanchez's STD-filled ass out of PWG. He sucks, bangs ring rats (one that I sadley know), and actually bitched when I smoked him up here in Baltimore at an RCW show (I had some mid-grades EN MASSE, and Niles Young and them seemed perfectly happy with it, until bitch boy had to say "yeah we well where im from, we smoke way better shit"....Fuck you, dude.)

Personal Animosity aside, he's barely worth watching, fucks up finishes to matches (actually stole Lost's big fat kill, with the taunt and all, and then totally whiffed it to a smattering a boo's.)

Yeah, fuck Pinkie Sanchez.

That does definitely sound like a D-Bag move.

I assume you let him know it was schwag before you offerd it to him?
UGotJealousEyes

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:11 am

You might get him anyway in January. Maybe.
Garden State Saint

Postby talley_1986 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:54 am

Man, has there ever been a wrestler who didn't bang a ring rat?

I'm all for bringing in Pinkie. Especially when he's doing comedy, the guy is gold.
talley_1986

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 pm

i wouldn't mind pinkie at all, and you're supposed to bang ring rats if you're a wrestler, that's what they're for. it's like growing up in the hood and banging hood rats, perfectly natural and no shame in it.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Asian » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:22 pm

honestly, if PWG stopped booking guys who banged rats, PWG might as well get rid of every wrestler on the roster, who have all banged rats at some point anyways
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:22 pm

El Asian wrote:honestly, if PWG stopped booking guys who banged rats, PWG might as well get rid of every wrestler on the roster, who have all banged rats at some point anyways

Can we get confirmation on Peter Avalon? :lol:
Garden State Saint

Postby talley_1986 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Speaking of Peter Avalon, if Top Gun Talwar is physically able to, I'd love to see him in one last PWG comedy match against Avalon. I imagine the match would be pretty hilarious. I kinda miss Talwar, the guy was awesome.
talley_1986

Postby ajday » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 pm

talley_1986 wrote:Speaking of Peter Avalon, if Top Gun Talwar is physically able to, I'd love to see him in one last PWG comedy match against Avalon. I imagine the match would be pretty hilarious. I kinda miss Talwar, the guy was awesome.

That would be a match for the ages.
ajday

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:09 pm

ajday wrote:
talley_1986 wrote:Speaking of Peter Avalon, if Top Gun Talwar is physically able to, I'd love to see him in one last PWG comedy match against Avalon. I imagine the match would be pretty hilarious. I kinda miss Talwar, the guy was awesome.

That would be a match for the ages.

Top Gun Talwar in the stripper singlet?
Garden State Saint

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:27 pm

you know, instead of seeing a bunch of new big names flown in, i'd rather see the local guys become big names through PWG. guys like Ryan Taylor, Brian Cage, Willie Mack, Petter Avalon, etc...
So Cal Punk

Postby El Asian » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 am

well Willie Mack is on his ways to become that thanks to PWG and there will probably be others, the problem is that a lot of local guys tend to leave wrestling sooner than the fly in talents PWG brings in and can't blame them, since flying in major names in PWG's specialty and mixing with local guys plus they did it before with Davey Richards and look where's he at now

and people brought up Topgun Talwar, I would also love to see him return and another I would love to return to PWG is Disco Machine and Disco is still pretty active, so he could definitely someone that can pull good matches with any newer local guys
El Asian

Postby Meltman » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:04 pm

El Asian wrote:and people brought up Topgun Talwar, I would also love to see him return and another I would love to return to PWG is Disco Machine and Disco is still pretty active, so he could definitely someone that can pull good matches with any newer local guys

I know you'll probably bring this same thing up again 3 months down the line, but you gotta understand that obviously these dudes are not inactive in PWG because they're physically tired. It goes deeper in a way or another. Same with anybody from SoCal who isn't retired yet isn't in PWG anymore (B-Boy comes to mind, I remember hearing he skipped a show to play video games).
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:08 pm

camstun187 wrote:Please, keep Pinkie Sanchez's STD-filled ass out of PWG. He sucks, bangs ring rats (one that I sadley know), and actually bitched when I smoked him up here in Baltimore at an RCW show (I had some mid-grades EN MASSE, and Niles Young and them seemed perfectly happy with it, until bitch boy had to say "yeah we well where im from, we smoke way better shit"....Fuck you, dude.)

Personal Animosity aside, he's barely worth watching, fucks up finishes to matches (actually stole Lost's big fat kill, with the taunt and all, and then totally whiffed it to a smattering a boo's.)

Yeah, fuck Pinkie Sanchez.

Did you type this as you repeatedly buttoned and unbuttoned the 3 buttons on your tucked-in Polo? What a fucking square. Grow up, people fuck easy people.

By the way congrats on pleasing Niles Young.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Aaand another thing, fellas.

For anyone who wants to request Johnny Gargano, I see your reasons. He's teaming with the great Chuckie T, he's improving constantly, having matches with top DG guys and all.

BUT!

PWG is still able to book a better, faster, more charismatic version of him that nobody else is able to.

That man is Alex Shelley.

For the record I hope FIST/Ronin never makes it to PWG. It makes me yearn the days of Men of Low Moral Fiber.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Meltman wrote:
El Asian wrote:and people brought up Topgun Talwar, I would also love to see him return and another I would love to return to PWG is Disco Machine and Disco is still pretty active, so he could definitely someone that can pull good matches with any newer local guys

I know you'll probably bring this same thing up again 3 months down the line, but you gotta understand that obviously these dudes are not inactive in PWG because they're physically tired. It goes deeper in a way or another. Same with anybody from SoCal who isn't retired yet isn't in PWG anymore (B-Boy comes to mind, I remember hearing he skipped a show to play video games).

I usually bring up Disco a lot because the dude is still active for M1W and other local feds plus I always think he'd be fine working undercard matches putting over young guys or multi-person matches as well
El Asian

Postby Meltman » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Did you even read what I wrote? You're running in circles.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Meltman wrote:Did you even read what I wrote? You're running in circles.

I'd say I'm more going in a loop than circles :mrgreen:
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:16 am

Meltman wrote:For the record I hope FIST/Ronin never makes it to PWG. It makes me yearn the days of Men of Low Moral Fiber.

January!
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 am

here's a guy that I would like to work PWG soon that nobody has suggested yet, Robert Evans, best known as Archibald Peck in Chikara and Barrister RD Evans in ROH, I really have been enjoying the guy's work as of late and I think he could be someone that can really get over with PWG fans just for his antics and charisma alone
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 am

Is anyone else abord the bandwagon yet? That's right, the Bravado bandwagon. This year they have grown into an awesome team, they are much better in the ring, have a better look, and have one of the best gimmicks in the indys and more charisma then most of the indys.
eastbay510

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum