PWG Ladder Match

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG Ladder Match

Postby Gianto_Talbot » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:39 pm

First of all I'm really excited about the ladder match coming up. This seems like a "can't miss" show. But something just crossed my mind about the ladder match. Has PWG ever had a ladder match in the reseda building? Because in my mind I picture the wrestlers being able to pretty much reach the ceiling if tried from the top rope. What will the title be suspended from? Well however it goes i got my ticket and I'm excited to find out! Any ideas???
Thank you for reading.
Giantoooooo Taaaaalbot!
Gianto_Talbot

Re: PWG Ladder Match

Postby talley_1986 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Gianto_Talbot wrote:First of all I'm really excited about the ladder match coming up. This seems like a "can't miss" show. But something just crossed my mind about the ladder match. Has PWG ever had a ladder match in the reseda building? Because in my mind I picture the wrestlers being able to pretty much reach the ceiling if tried from the top rope. What will the title be suspended from? Well however it goes i got my ticket and I'm excited to find out! Any ideas???
Thank you for reading.
Giantoooooo Taaaaalbot!

The only ladder match in PWG history was at The Next Show with Joey Ryan vs Scott Lost. However, that was at the Jewish Community Center in Hollywood. Judging from the DVD's, the roof at the Resada building looks high enough that you'd have to use a ladder to reach it. I'm curious to see how they do it, but I imagine this is something PWG and Legion Larry have thought about for awhile.
talley_1986

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:57 pm

there is a chain above the middle of the ring with a disco ball hanging, it looks like it can come off rather easily, I imagine they will hang the title from there
eastbay510

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Ladders have been introduced many times in the building it seems. Human Tornado vs Joey Ryan had one in the ring. It was the same night Tornado won the PWG World Heavyweight Title. That was a fun match to watch now that I think about it. One of my favorites.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:17 pm

talley_1986 wrote:The only ladder match in PWG history was at The Next Show with Joey Ryan vs Scott Lost.

I recently re-watched this and remembered it being abit better.
Garden State Saint

Postby Gianto_Talbot » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 am

The thing that stands out in my head that makes me ask is I remember someone's foot hitting a light when they were superplexed. I think that was at Curse of Guerrilla Island. I thought I was going to get flamed for asking about this. Thanks for the responses guys.
Gianto_Talbot

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum