Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Sara Del Rey
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:38 pm

PAUL LONDON!

From what I've heard it's very unlikely, but i don't care! I want Paul London in PWG!
So Cal Punk

Postby fatallylost » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:34 am

Itchypanda wrote:I'm not sure if I'm going to get flamed hard on this board but I hope PWG brings in Mschif. She's an incredible talent and highly creative with her submission holds. Maybe Mschif vs. Peter Avalon or Mschif vs. Candace LaRae. I know she books quite a bit in Illinois and her day job keeps her local in the Mid-West but just a suggestion. I've been a fan of hers for awhile.

I'm ok with that, but, women wrestling in PWG isn't gonna happen.. not often. It's not been a big part for ages, if ever really. I've just heard that they aren't too high on the idea, which is understandable.
fatallylost

Postby Itchypanda » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:35 pm

fatallylost wrote:
Itchypanda wrote:I'm not sure if I'm going to get flamed hard on this board but I hope PWG brings in Mschif. She's an incredible talent and highly creative with her submission holds. Maybe Mschif vs. Peter Avalon or Mschif vs. Candace LaRae. I know she books quite a bit in Illinois and her day job keeps her local in the Mid-West but just a suggestion. I've been a fan of hers for awhile.

I'm ok with that, but, women wrestling in PWG isn't gonna happen.. not often. It's not been a big part for ages, if ever really. I've just heard that they aren't too high on the idea, which is understandable.

I'm a sad panda. Mschif!
Itchypanda

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Adam Cole and Sami Callihan are musts for 2012.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 pm

I do hope for gals like MsChif, Sara Del Ray, Lufisto, or those joshi wrestlers Chikara loves to bring nowadays although we haven't Candice in PWG for awhile since Card Subject to Change III, I wouldn't mind for PWG to bring in more women as long as they still have women in matches with guys as well, which I personally hope that after Gail's contract with WWE runs out, she does indy bookings despite that her husband gets paid really well apparently, I just want to see Gail Kim vs. Chuck Taylor happen :mrgreen:

speaking of Chuck, people suggest Johnny Gargano and I wouldn't mind seeing him to team with Chuck but I would like to see Rich Swann in PWG as well
El Asian

Postby jdrouskirsh » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

i'm hoping PWG piggybacks off this wrestling revolution project, this new wrestling promotion based in LA starting in october...... there's a few guys working this promotion that i'd love to see in PWG... besides the obvious one (the return of Kenny Omega, there's others I wouldn't mind seeing in PWG either...here's a list of the roster so far, who would you like to see brought it?
Here's the current roster so far:
Ken Doane
MVP
Colt Cabana
Kenny Omega
Sammi Callahan
Shawn Daivari
Alex Reynolds
Emil Sitoci
Dr. Luther
jdrouskirsh

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Alex Reynolds of NYWC?
Garden State Saint

Postby So Cal Punk » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 pm

i do like me some shawn davari
So Cal Punk

Postby Colt Banana » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:42 am

I'd love a Kingston/ Steen team. Just have them stand around in the ring shouting things at the fans for 20 minutes.
Colt Banana

Postby El Asian » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 am

I would like see Eddie Kingston come back as well as Paul London, hopefully whatever issues PWG and London have right now can be worked, one guy that was announced for Wrestling Revolution Project I wouldn't mind seeing PWG is Emil Sitoci, who is actually pretty familiar with PWG as he wrestled for PWG when they did shows in Germany

though it looks like PWG will be bringing new talent for the next upcoming shows, according to their twitter
El Asian

Postby So Cal Punk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 pm

it makes sense that pwg would be bringing new guys in, cuz nomore kow & roddy missing the next few shows, they got some room to fill (& some extra spending money i'm guessing)
So Cal Punk

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 am

Kingston back in PWG would be great. The guy is kinda off the scene for the most part but I still think has alot to offer.
Garden State Saint

Postby jdrouskirsh » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:39 pm

big pass on kingston for me... never cared for the guy
jdrouskirsh

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 pm

jdrouskirsh wrote:big pass on kingston for me... never cared for the guy

Not your style or just didn't cut it in PWG?
Garden State Saint

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am

jdrouskirsh wrote:big pass on kingston for me... never cared for the guy

he's good for storylines, but just bringing him in for a match would be pretty pointless (unless it's with hero, he going to wwe so yeah)
So Cal Punk

Postby El Asian » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 am

I would like to see Kingston back plus Kingston had some solid matches with Generico and Tozawa this year, so I think he could do well with others in PWG right now

anyways, an update concerning Wrestling Revolution Project, Prince Devitt has been added to work the show in October, so yeah, hopefully if PWG is able to run a show during the same time as Wrestling Revolution Project is happening, perfect time to bring back some familiar talents for an October (and possibly some debuts as well)
El Asian

Postby ad.breed » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 am

I would love to see Paul London return. I think Johnny Gargano would be perfect in PWG too.
ad.breed

Postby Facetious » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 pm

El Asian wrote:I would like to see Kingston back plus Kingston had some solid matches with Generico and Tozawa this year, so I think he could do well with others in PWG right now

anyways, an update concerning Wrestling Revolution Project, Prince Devitt has been added to work the show in October, so yeah, hopefully if PWG is able to run a show during the same time as Wrestling Revolution Project is happening, perfect time to bring back some familiar talents for an October (and possibly some debuts as well)

When is the show? Steen Wolf is set for Oct. 22 according to the PWG Twitter.
Facetious

Postby El Asian » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Facetious wrote:
El Asian wrote:I would like to see Kingston back plus Kingston had some solid matches with Generico and Tozawa this year, so I think he could do well with others in PWG right now

When is the show? Steen Wolf is set for Oct. 22 according to the PWG Twitter.

hmm, no word on when Wrestling Revolution Project, there's gonna be an announcement concerning that this week, hopefully it can fall into the week as Steen Wolf because I hope something can be worked out to bring in Prince Devitt and Kenny Omega at least
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum