What happened to the Cutler Brothers??

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

What happened to the Cutler Brothers??

Postby bat4life » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 am

Did they quit wrestling? There not on the roster anymore and skinny cutler tweeted last week that he cut his pony tail off, even showed a picture. I'm surprised because they were getting really good and were becoming tag team champion contenders. Sucks if they did quit wrestling......
bat4life

Re: What happened to the Cutler Brothers??

Postby fatallylost » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 am

From what I've seen and heard they haven't quit. But, they don't really seem to want to work for PWG or NWA now.
fatallylost

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Brandon said they weren't getting booked at PWG anymore and I heard they retired. But I didn't hear it from them
Souf Centrol

Postby Whoblehwah » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Damn. If PWG really doesn't book them any more than that's going to suck. Those dudes were awesome.
Whoblehwah

Postby UGotJealousEyes » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 am

I'm not really sure how they can claim they weren't being booked anymore unless that was a brand new decision by the Board of Directors.

If you look at the results page they've been on virtually every card over the last year plus.

Even both nights of Battle of LA.
UGotJealousEyes

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 am

Well he said it like earlier this month so....
Souf Centrol

Postby fatallylost » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

One comment I heard from another worker was that they could have been in TNA as well, but they didn't bother trying. Even when they aren't booked in PWG, they don't bother to attend, or really do anything to help themselves.

Take with with a grain, I trust my source, but, only Brandon and Dustin know what's going on with them.
fatallylost

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 pm

I really hope the Cutlers stick around
So Cal Punk

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:27 am

Are the Cutlers college kids? Are real life jobs getting in the way?
Garden State Saint

Postby CheMateo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm

If you go by their Twitter accounts, the Cutlers alluded to bootlegging PWG shows since I guess they were not comped DVDs. I am a bit surprised that they would expect to be. Cutlers apparently kept contacting PWG Office about being booked for Ocho and were ignored. The Cutlers only found out they were not booked by reading the press release.
CheMateo

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Apologize, miss some shows and pay dues to get back in good graces I suppose.
Garden State Saint

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Well its confirmed that they haven't retired. Dustin tweeted this 10 minutes ago: @DustinCutler: Heading to Beverly Hills for one of the most bizarre bookings @BrandonCutler and I have ever received. #MoneyTalks #TonsOfPics
Souf Centrol

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Here it goes from Dustin himself: @DustinCutler: Lots of rumors/question floating around about the future of @BrandonCutler & I in pro wrestling. As it stands right now we have both decided to move on from wrestling. We both love it & have TONS of great memories while being involved in the wrestling industry. Multiple factors have influenced our decision. I for one am now married to my soul mate, lucky enough to be a homeowner and blessed to a GREAT job. Brandon also has a job he enjoys along with regular personal training clients. This decision has been in the back of our minds for awhile now and recent events with local wrestling companies was the final factor. We appreciate everything the wrestling fans have given us. We will definitely cherish all the memories we have working with companies like wpw, revpro, aws, PWG, nwa and many more!

Fuck that was a lot of copy and pasting
Souf Centrol

Postby fatallylost » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Here it goes from Dustin himself: @DustinCutler: Lots of rumors/question floating around about the future of @BrandonCutler & I in pro wrestling. As it stands right now we have both decided to move on from wrestling. We both love it & have TONS of great memories while being involved in the wrestling industry. Multiple factors have influenced our decision. I for one am now married to my soul mate, lucky enough to be a homeowner and blessed to a GREAT job. Brandon also has a job he enjoys along with regular personal training clients. This decision has been in the back of our minds for awhile now and recent events with local wrestling companies was the final factor. We appreciate everything the wrestling fans have given us. We will definitely cherish all the memories we have working with companies like wpw, revpro, aws, PWG, nwa and many more!

Fuck that was a lot of copy and pasting

Dude, my Twitter must be "special" I haven't received the last tweet or two from him on there yet. lol
fatallylost

Postby JAG » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:27 pm

What a shame. They were great talents that developed nicely. Sad what a difference a year makes. Seven they tore down the house, litteally, in the 3 way Guerrilla Warfare match. Now out of wrestling "on own terms but greatly influenced on the decisions of a local wrestling promotion".
JAG

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 am

Sucks to see them going but I suppose the spot is open for a new team to step in.
Garden State Saint

Postby RobGrayson » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:46 pm

RobGrayson

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum