Who should be the Buck's partner againsy Gen Next?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Who should be the Buck's partner againsy Gen Next?

Postby So Cal Punk » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:37 pm

The mark in me really hopes Paul London, THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS!

Jack Evans would be a nice swerve.

What do you guys think?
So Cal Punk

Re: Who should be the Buck's partner againsy Gen Next?

Postby eldink » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 pm

nigel....insisting he be called desmond wolfe.....
eldink

Postby El Asian » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:45 am

if PWG can get Jack Evans to join in the GenNext reunion, I'd say the Cutlers can team with the Bucks
El Asian

Postby b2u » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 am

I'd rather have the Bucks drop the belts to Steen and X, while Generation Next takes on a crazy all-star team like Chris Hero, Davey Richards and Ricochet. Oh and make it 2/3 falls to make more epic and special.
b2u

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:31 am

El Asian wrote:if PWG can get Jack Evans to join in the GenNext reunion, I'd say the Cutlers can team with the Bucks

i'd rather have evans betray gen next & team with the bucks, their styles kinda go together. also, aren't the cutlers & bucks rivals?
So Cal Punk

Postby El Asian » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:48 am

So Cal Punk wrote:
El Asian wrote:if PWG can get Jack Evans to join in the GenNext reunion, I'd say the Cutlers can team with the Bucks

i'd rather have evans betray gen next & team with the bucks, their styles kinda go together. also, aren't the cutlers & bucks rivals?

but the Cutlers are heels now and what better way to really solidify them as heels by teaming with the Bucks plus the old say, "keep your friends close but your enemies closer"
El Asian

Postby BOLA4ever » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:45 pm

im lost what happened last show?
BOLA4ever

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 pm

bucks attacked aries & strong after their match & shelly came out to save them, then shelly cut a promo saying the bucks should get a partner & face a reunited generation next at a future show.
So Cal Punk

Postby ajday » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 am

I hate to be a bearer of bad news (slightly again) but it's speculated that Aries is taking some time off wrestling. Least, that's what some are saying on twitter. It's known that he parted ways with DGUSA after their weekend shows, and his last tweet was "It's been real." which occurred on this sixth. I'm not trying to say that he isn't coming back, but hey, it's just something that should be addressed now and we don't build up hope for it, ya know?

Please, don't hate me for this.
ajday

Postby Lord Akiyama » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Looks like Aries' version of taking time off is to suddenly up and sign with TNA.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Matt Flash » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

eldink wrote:Nigel....insisting he be called Desmond Wolfe.....

This would be incredible booking and get some off-the-charts heat from the crowd.

If that is indeed what happens (Though I really doubt it will), I think this would be a great way to go about it.

Strong/Aries/Shelley vs. Bucks/Nigel would obviously be an insane match, more than likely topping the last big 6-man dream matches of Kendrick/Bucks vs. Machine Guns/CIMA and Bucks/London vs. Dynasty. I'd have Gen Next set up to win, when all of a sudden CHRISTOPHER DANIELS runs out and distracts whoever the legal man is, or just attacks him on the outside, rolls him in, Nigel kills whoever it is with a Lariat, Bucks hit the More Bang For Your Buck, 1-2-3.

Then Daniels joins in and it's a 4 on 3 beat down when JACK EVANS runs out to what I'd imagine would be a pretty damn huge pop, setting up countless matches for the future. And it can all culminate way down the line in an 8-man Tag Guerrilla Warfare Match.

This would also be a great way to put plenty of stories going into BOLA, with no shortage of possible great tournament matches to give it something fresh. 'Cause really, We haven't gotten that out of a BOLA since '06 with Sky vs. Kazarian, and taking out Super Dragon. Or '05 with Steen/Dragon and Bosh/Quicksilver. BOLA is mostly self contained going into it, and it breeds feuds that carry out over the course of the next year (Hero/Tornado, Omega/Bucks even though that never materialized, Bosh vs. Steen).

Will this happen? I really, very much highly doubt it, but it's not called Fantasy Booking for nothin'. If it were possible, this could bring PWG even more visibility with the potential for ever better matches than they've been having lately.
Matt Flash

Postby ajday » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:00 am

Lord Akiyama wrote:Looks like Aries' version of taking time off is to suddenly up and sign with TNA.

Yeah... Can I retract my last post? Slightly did it prematurely.
ajday

Postby TelkEvolon » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:i'd rather have evans betray gen next & team with the bucks, their styles kinda go together. also, aren't the cutlers & bucks rivals?

Yeah, they Bucks/Evans worked well together when they went against CIMA/GAMMA/Dragon Kid
TelkEvolon

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 pm

The original version of Gen Next hasnt been together since 04, why would people want to see Evans against Shelley/Aries/Strong insted of team up with them?
eastbay510

Postby TelkEvolon » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:10 am

eastbay510 wrote:The original version of Gen Next hasnt been together since 04, why would people want to see Evans against Shelley/Aries/Strong insted of team up with them?

For a good 6-man with the Bucks.
TelkEvolon

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:34 pm

TelkEvolon wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:The original version of Gen Next hasnt been together since 04, why would people want to see Evans against Shelley/Aries/Strong insted of team up with them?

I agree it would be a good match, but it would be something special to see all 4 together and something that hasnt happend in years and may never happen again
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:38 pm

TelkEvolon wrote:

I see what you're saying but I honestly think seeing Jack Evans teaming with Shelley, Aries, and Strong is much more appealing to fans, aside for the Cutlers teaming with the Bucks, 2 other possibilities to team with the Bucks, especially if PWG can get Jack for this, is someone I am surprised nobody has mentioned yet and usually he's really good in being in these type of 8man tags plus he'd be good to see getting chopped the fuck out by Strong and bent by Shelley, its Malachi Jackson, while the other guy is someone that teamed with the Young Bucks for a indy show years ago and it was really good and actually almost got the Bucks signed in the WWE according to the Bucks' interview with Colt Cabana, that other is Marty Jannetty, believe it or not
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm

El Asian wrote:
TelkEvolon wrote:

I see what you're saying but I honestly think seeing Jack Evans teaming with Shelley, Aries, and Strong is much more appealing to fans, aside for the Cutlers teaming with the Bucks, 2 other possibilities to team with the Bucks, especially if PWG can get Jack for this, is someone I am surprised nobody has mentioned yet and usually he's really good in being in these type of 8man tags plus he'd be good to see getting chopped the fuck out by Strong and bent by Shelley, its Malachi Jackson, while the other guy is someone that teamed with the Young Bucks for a indy show years ago and it was really good and actually almost got the Bucks signed in the WWE according to the Bucks' interview with Colt Cabana, that other is Marty Jannetty, believe it or not

How bout all 4 members of Gen Next vs. The Bucks and The Briscoes? The Briscoes are heel now, and back when Gen next formed they wrestled Jimmy Rave, John Walters, and The Briscoes in an epic 8 man tag, mabey they can play off that with Jay cutting a promo saying he dosent like the bucks but they can put their diffrences aside for just one night.
eastbay510

Postby TelkEvolon » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:22 pm

El Asian wrote:
TelkEvolon wrote:

Oh yeah, no doubt, I was just answering the guys question.
TelkEvolon

Postby So Cal Punk » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:39 pm

with recent events, now i think austin aries turning on gen next would be a good idea.
So Cal Punk

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum