Women's Division in PWG

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Women's Division in PWG

Postby kikrusher99 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 am

Just read up on the boards and saw a lot of people want more women's wrestling. Cool but w/o a purpose like a title it would seem pointless to include more women's matches. It would however be cool to see more diversity in the PWG women's division rather than just Candice LeRea (nothing against her). It would be nice to see Sara Del Ray, LuFisto and Amazing Kong or more Joshi chicks incorporated into PWG. For instance, Chikara has booked Manami Toyota and Toshie Uematsu from Japan.

However, I think that there's a lot going on in PWG right now from Fightin' Taylor boys and RockNES to Joey Ryan and Claudio holding down the belt. Right now I think it could be hard to fit in another match or so into every card per card. So my idea, an all women's PWG card. Maybe this could be a one night tourny for a women's title idk. It's kinda hard to think how they could keep that angle going with so many "men" to focus on as well. Maybe Peter Avalon could be in the division too...

Thoughts??
kikrusher99

Re: Women's Division in PWG

Postby El Asian » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am

I agree especially bringing back Sara Del Ray and Lufisto at least but unfortunately, the opportunity for PWG to bring Kong in has passed for now as Kong signed a deal with the WWE now although some local women is expected, especially the one people have been hoping for, Buggy

as for joshi chicks, it be great for PWG to bring those in but for me, I'm hoping for PWG to bring in this stable of joshi wrestlers called Triple Tails, which consists of Kana and the Shirai Sisters, Mio and Io, here's a highlight video of them

El Asian

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:52 am

Bring in Allison Danger from Las Vegas and Mia Yim once in a while. It would be great to see Del Ray and Lufisto compete as well.

More sexy women! ^_^
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Meltman » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Bring in Cassandro!
Meltman

Postby Madvillian » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 am

It would be cool to see The Blondetourage in PWG, Candice LeRae and Aiden Riley. And Buggy is a no brainer, she'll make it there soon enough... I <3 Buggy
Madvillian

Postby El Asian » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Meltman wrote:Bring in Cassandro!

I know your joking but I would love to see Cassandro in PWG personally anyways
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Madvillian wrote:And Buggy is a no brainer, she'll make it there soon enough... I <3 Buggy

Second this

I would like a woman division but they would have to go all in and not half ass it. It might not be worth it financially for them
Souf Centrol

Postby fatallylost » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
Madvillian wrote:And Buggy is a no brainer, she'll make it there soon enough... I <3 Buggy

Second this

I would like a woman division but they would have to go all in and not half ass it. It might not be worth it financially for them

Agreed. I don't think more than one match, tops, per card would be worth it. I don't get the feeling that a lot of the Reseda usuals would appreciate more than the Avalon vs. LaRae style matches very often.
fatallylost

Postby Meltman » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 am

El Asian wrote:
Meltman wrote:Bring in Cassandro!

I know your joking but I would love to see Cassandro in PWG personally anyways

Honestly, I like Cassandro's work a lot. He can work and is entertaining. I did only use the name for a shit joke, but would be happy to see him in PWG.
Meltman

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:55 pm

fatallylost wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:

Second this

Agreed. I don't think more than one match, tops, per card would be worth it. I don't get the feeling that a lot of the Reseda usuals would appreciate more than the Avalon vs. LaRae style matches very often.

Yeah don't forget the "slap that bitch" chant a couple of shows ago smh
Souf Centrol

Postby Meltman » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 am

Buggy as Joey's valet would be a cool way to debut her. Since Joey and Candice are enemies. Sets up a rivalry right away, plus Joey could use a character boost.
Meltman

Postby Detroitboi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 am

Especially with KoW showing up, it would be Great to Get Sara Del Rey there. I think a Women's Division would Benefit. I'd love to see a Shimmer show personally, but Chicago is a Long Drive lol.
Detroitboi

Postby Hawkeye » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:02 am

As a guy who has been to a SHIMMER taping, and owns every volume of SHIMMER thus far, I am absolutely on board with bringing in new women to spice up the division.

Just a few women, off the top of my head, who would be good:
-MsChif
-The Canidian Ninjas
-Cheerleader Melissa
-Madison Eagles
-Kellie Skater

IMO, all would be awesome.

However, I'm going to have to pass on LuFisto. Just never been a fan.
Hawkeye

Postby Detroitboi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Maybe Heard us since Portia Perez will be at Winning!
Detroitboi

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Detroitboi wrote:Maybe Heard us since Portia Perez will be at Winning!

Gotta start somewhere. They might be trying it out to see how the crowd reacts to them.
Souf Centrol

Postby Detroitboi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
Detroitboi wrote:Maybe Heard us since Portia Perez will be at Winning!

Gotta start somewhere. They might be trying it out to see how the crowd reacts to them.

I hope So Man. It would be a Good Push.
Detroitboi

Postby Lord Akiyama » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Would love to see LuFisto come back. She was great when she appeared at 1.21 Gigawatts and I think she'd do pretty good against Christina (if we ever get her back) or even Peter Avalon.
Lord Akiyama

Postby TelkEvolon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:09 am

Lufisto, Candice LeRae & Sara Del Rey is all I need to see.
TelkEvolon

Postby El Asian » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 pm

TelkEvolon wrote:Lufisto, Candice LeRae & Sara Del Rey is all I need to see.

I agree with this though as I mentioned, I hope Portia does well in her PWG debut and maybe PWG can bring in Nicole Matthews afterward, I personally hope PWG just has Candice join the Canadian Ninjas with Portia and Nicole, maybe have them team together in a few matches and, my hope, PWG to bring in Triple Tails to feud against the Canadian Ninjas
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:48 pm

El Asian wrote:
TelkEvolon wrote:Lufisto, Candice LeRae & Sara Del Rey is all I need to see.

I agree with this though as I mentioned, I hope Portia does well in her PWG debut and maybe PWG can bring in Nicole Matthews afterward, I personally hope PWG just has Candice join the Canadian Ninjas with Portia and Nicole, maybe have them team together in a few matches and, my hope, PWG to bring in Triple Tails to feud against the Canadian Ninjas

If they bring in any more woman I doubt they will have any fueds since we hardly have any fueds with the regulars
Souf Centrol

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum