The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:53 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:
KickToKill wrote:I'd like to see Steve Corino in PWG

They already have someone to set up the ring. Otherwise, not interested.

Boom!
Souf Centrol

Postby El Asian » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 pm

anyways, just gonna make a note of this now because I'm hearing that WWE will release any mid-carders they aren't doing much with after WrestleMania (please note to some: Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne are not gonna be those guys most likely), so maybe potential guys for PWG to bring in?
El Asian

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Kenny Omega! The guy won BOLA 2010, and was the most over babyface his whole time in PWG. Then, he decided to go to Japan for the whole year. Why isn't he back?
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby talley_1986 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 am

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:Kenny Omega! The guy won BOLA 2010, and was the most over babyface his whole time in PWG. Then, he decided to go to Japan for the whole year. Why isn't he back?

What? Omega was a heel for almost his entire PWG run.
talley_1986

Postby Meltman » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 am

talley_1986 wrote:
BayAreaPWGFan wrote:Kenny Omega! The guy won BOLA 2010, and was the most over babyface his whole time in PWG. Then, he decided to go to Japan for the whole year. Why isn't he back?

What? Omega was a heel for almost his entire PWG run.

It didn't work though, the fans loved him. He wasn't a heel even, he was a prick the fans loved.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 am

Fuck, no "Edit" option...

On the subject, I'd love to see Omega back. He's been in ROH since his last PWG appearance so I don't know why PWG hasn't brought him back.

It's been over a year since Omega was even in PWG. Damn.
Meltman

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 am

Meltman wrote:Fuck, no "Edit" option...

On the subject, I'd love to see Omega back. He's been in ROH since his last PWG appearance so I don't know why PWG hasn't brought him back.

It's been over a year since Omega was even in PWG. Damn.

Agreed PWG needs to bring back OMEGA!!!!!!!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby hjaskater » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 pm

El Asian wrote:anyways, just gonna make a note of this now because I'm hearing that WWE will release any mid-carders they aren't doing much with after WrestleMania (please note to some: Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne are not gonna be those guys most likely), so maybe potential guys for PWG to bring in?

WWE guys who could rule in PWG:
Trent Baretta
Zack Ryder
Chris Masters
Derrick Bateman
Chavo Guerrero
hjaskater

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:10 am

i'd take corino over kizornhole any day. plus maybe corino could get Z1 guys or get PWG guys work in Z1.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Asian » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:36 pm

honestly, I think I rather see guys people here have rejected like Jimmy Jacobs, Eddie Kingston, Jon Moxley Sami Callihan, Johnny Gargano, Teddy Hart (though I'm pretty against Teddy in PWG),or Kenny King way before I rather see Kizarny in PWG again
El Asian

Postby KickToKill » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Do PWG fans hate on Corino cuz of his one crappy Rocktoberfest match? The one where PWG called him at midnight because Spanky canceled and Corino Flew out to California hours after getting the phone call? That ONE match?
KickToKill

Postby Hawkeye » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:48 am

hjaskater wrote:
El Asian wrote:anyways, just gonna make a note of this now because I'm hearing that WWE will release any mid-carders they aren't doing much with after WrestleMania (please note to some: Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne are not gonna be those guys most likely), so maybe potential guys for PWG to bring in?

WWE guys who could rule in PWG:
Trent Baretta
Zack Ryder
Chris Masters
Derrick Bateman
Chavo Guerrero

Can we remove Masters from this list and add Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins, and Primo to the list? Well, pretty much anyone who wrestles on Superstars 3/4th of the time, minus JTG, Tyler Reks, and the aforementioned Masters.
Hawkeye

Postby jdrouskirsh » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:05 am

Shawn Ricker!!!
jdrouskirsh

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 pm

jdrouskirsh wrote:Shawn Ricker!!!

Yes!!!! Shaun Ricker is fucking gold! He's great on the mic too. Reminds me of flair...that's not a statement....its a fact of live!
Souf Centrol

Postby El Asian » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:58 pm

I agree that Rickers should be given a shot

as for the suggestions for whoever WWE does release after WrestleMania, honestly, I don't care for Primo while Chavo and Tatsu will probably be with the company for awhile considering now they are doing NXT season 5 although WWE doesn't even care about that but Chavo does have a good spot with the company I believe
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I went to Mach 1 the day after DDT and NWA Hollywood the day after that. I had never heard of Shawn Ricker before but he was the guy who impressed me the most out of non PWG guys. He is good in the ring and on the mic, I would love to see Natural Selection in PWG.
eastbay510

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 am

El Asian wrote:honestly, I think I rather see guys people here have rejected like Jimmy Jacobs, Eddie Kingston, Jon Moxley Sami Callihan, Johnny Gargano, Teddy Hart (though I'm pretty against Teddy in PWG),or Kenny King way before I rather see Kizarny in PWG again

me too. also i'd be cool with yamatatsu but most likely he goes back to NJPW when his time in the WWE is up.

i'm also all for rickers in PWG, but if we have natural selection in PWG does cage leave the fighting taylors or does rickers become the 4th?? the four horse taylors??
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Asian » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:58 pm

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:
El Asian wrote:honestly, I think I rather see guys people here have rejected like Jimmy Jacobs, Eddie Kingston, Jon Moxley Sami Callihan, Johnny Gargano, Teddy Hart (though I'm pretty against Teddy in PWG),or Kenny King way before I rather see Kizarny in PWG again

me too. also i'd be cool with yamatatsu but most likely he goes back to NJPW when his time in the WWE is up.

i'm also all for rickers in PWG, but if we have natural selection in PWG does cage leave the fighting taylors or does rickers become the 4th?? the four horse taylors??

I'd say just bring in Rickers as a singles guy first and then build him with Cage later on
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 pm

El Asian wrote:I'd say just bring in Rickers as a singles guy first and then build him with Cage later on

Why? Cage is already over so if he tags it wouldn't take long for everybody to see how good ricker is. Then let him cut a "now that I'm here" promo and the rest would be history
Souf Centrol

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 am

Souf Centrol wrote:
El Asian wrote:I'd say just bring in Rickers as a singles guy first and then build him with Cage later on

Why? Cage is already over so if he tags it wouldn't take long for everybody to see how good ricker is. Then let him cut a "now that I'm here" promo and the rest would be history

what happends to with the taylors though??
LBOinyamouf4sho

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum