The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby JumboNoKachi! » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm going to say Hallowicked. The guy is easily the most under-appreciated talent on the east coast. Every match he is in he can fucking go, and his style would blend in well with PWG.
JumboNoKachi!

Postby Meltman » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 pm

JumboNoKachi! wrote:I'm going to say Hallowicked. The guy is easily the most under-appreciated talent on the east coast. Every match he is in he can fucking go, and his style would blend in well with PWG.

Hallowicked is cool but at this point his partner Frightmare has a lot more appeal, IMO. He can really fly.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm

I remember a random indy had booked Frightmare/Ophidian as a team for their event. Make a team out of 2 Chikara guys. It's a cool idea and takes the best guys from 2 teams to form an even better team.

Something like that PWG should consider.
Meltman

Postby OSKMIA » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Meltman wrote:Hallowicked is cool but at this point his partner Frightmare has a lot more appeal, IMO. He can really fly.

I agree, Frightmare has such an exciting style I think he would fit perfectly on a PWG card. People would go crazy for him.
OSKMIA

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:11 am

I still think a PWG vs. Chikara show would be cool. Like a battle, all inter-promotional. It would be funny with good wrestling.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:23 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I still think a PWG vs. Chikara show would be cool. Like a battle, all inter-promotional. It would be funny with good wrestling.

I second this
Souf Centrol

Postby KickToKill » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 am

I'd like to see Steve Corino in PWG
KickToKill

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 am

KickToKill wrote:I'd like to see Steve Corino in PWG

Oh god no.... -_- Just.... no....
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Meltman » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm

OSKMIA wrote:
Meltman wrote:Hallowicked is cool but at this point his partner Frightmare has a lot more appeal, IMO. He can really fly.

I agree, Frightmare has such an exciting style I think he would fit perfectly on a PWG card. People would go crazy for him.

Yeah Reseda would love Frightmare. Weird look and a ton of flips.
Meltman

Postby KickToKill » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 am

yeah Hallowicked & Frightmare can do lots of flips....but that's basically all they can do. I'm actually worried about PWG becoming too much like Chikara with the new talent they're been bringing in. The great thing about PWG 5 years ago was that it was great independent pro wrestling and not just spot fests.
KickToKill

Postby Whoblehwah » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
El Hijo del Generico wrote:I still think a PWG vs. Chikara show would be cool. Like a battle, all inter-promotional. It would be funny with good wrestling.

I second this

I third this.
Whoblehwah

Postby Madvillian » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Just got caught up on Art of Wrestling, what do you guys think of Kizarny? Only match I've seen him in was against Jake the Snake, I missed his one and only match on Smackdown against MVP. I'd be cool to see him in a few matches, see if he's got it. I could see some good matchs vs Kevin Steen, vs Tozawa, vs Colt Cabana.
Madvillian

Postby Meltman » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:50 am

Unless Kizarny has PayPaled you money there's no reason to say something like that.

Of all the half-caring WWE firings to choose from.
Meltman

Postby Madvillian » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Meltman wrote:Unless Kizarny has PayPaled you money there's no reason to say something like that.

lol. I think the only reason he was fired was because he was hooked up with Stacy Carter aka The Kat aka Jerry Lawler's Ex-Wife. I have no reaseon to hate on him, he seems pretty cool from the interview with Colt Cabana (www.welovecolt.com). I just wanna see what his style is like, obviously he couldn't put on a legit match with Jake the Snake because Jake is old and shitty. The dude loves comics and wrestling and is banging the Kat, i'd give em a chance.
Madvillian

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Madvillian wrote:
Meltman wrote:Unless Kizarny has PayPaled you money there's no reason to say something like that.

lol. I think the only reason he was fired was because he was hooked up with Stacy Carter aka The Kat aka Jerry Lawler's Ex-Wife. I have no reaseon to hate on him, he seems pretty cool from the interview with Colt Cabana (http://www.welovecolt.com). I just wanna see what his style is like, obviously he couldn't put on a legit match with Jake the Snake because Jake is old and shitty. The dude loves comics and wrestling and is banging the Kat, i'd give em a chance.

I think that is legit reasoning enough to give him a chance. He seemed pretty cool and interesting to me. I'm curious too on how he would look facing someone not retiring. If he's trained in the art of Jake The Snakes mind games, then he should be fun to watch. Jake had a way to manipulate things slowly. I say I approve. Better then Steve Corino honestly..... -_-
DjEn3rgy21

Postby El Asian » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:47 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
Madvillian wrote:

lol. I think the only reason he was fired was because he was hooked up with Stacy Carter aka The Kat aka Jerry Lawler's Ex-Wife. I have no reaseon to hate on him, he seems pretty cool from the interview with Colt Cabana (http://www.welovecolt.com). I just wanna see what his style is like, obviously he couldn't put on a legit match with Jake the Snake because Jake is old and shitty. The dude loves comics and wrestling and is banging the Kat, i'd give em a chance.

I think that is legit reasoning enough to give him a chance. He seemed pretty cool and interesting to me. I'm curious too on how he would look facing someone not retiring. If he's trained in the art of Jake The Snakes mind games, then he should be fun to watch. Jake had a way to manipulate things slowly. I say I approve. Better then Steve Corino honestly..... -_-

to be fair, Helms seems like a cool dude in Colt's podcast, but I don't think PWG is gonna be bringing back Helms anytime soon but I don't think anyone has seen much with Kizarny plus he hasn't done much in Chikara matches as well

and I agree with KicktoKill that PWG shouldn't just about guys doing spotfests as well
El Asian

Postby Meltman » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 am

"Not just guys doing spotfests".

This bored is getting old and tired. Bunch of idiots recycling awful ideas yearly. Look at EVERY PWG card, half spotfests, half real serious planned-out shit.
Meltman

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 pm

I've only seen Kizarny's wwe match and jake the snakes retirement match so I wouldn't know how good/bad he is. I've heard alot about him even before he went to wwe
Souf Centrol

Postby El Asian » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 pm

honestly, nothing against Kizarny, but like its been said, plenty of other former WWE guys that PWG should bring in instead
El Asian

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 am

KickToKill wrote:I'd like to see Steve Corino in PWG

They already have someone to set up the ring. Otherwise, not interested.
El Hijo del Generico

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum