Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Choices below

The Briscoe Brothers
1
5%
The Cutler Brothers
9
41%
Fightin' Taylor Boys
2
9%
Kings of Wrestling
0
No votes
RockNES Monsters
7
32%
The Young Bucks
1
5%
Other - Please specify
2
9%
 
Total votes : 22

Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby Meltman » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 am

PWG's tag scene is booming with the local guys putting on amazing matches. Peligro Abejas are a real fun team and I'd hate to see them lose the belts soon, but it will happen eventually.

Who should be the next champs? Some likely contenders:

The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) - They're reliable now to show up and have put on awesome matches since returning. Never been PWG Tag Champs. If they keep up it could happen.

The Cutler Brothers (Brandon & Dustin Cutler) - THE most likely team to beat Peligro Abejas. As a team they've gotten phenomenal.

Fightin' Taylor Boys (Brian Cage & Ryan Taylor) - Their match at Cyanide showed a ton of great teamwork. I'm a fan of both and with Chuckie T as mouthpiece, these guys could be great champs. Maybe even redo the Freebird deal when Chuck is booked.

Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero) - Claudio could become the 2nd ever double crown champ. KOW have never been PWG Tag Champs. Not likely to happen soon I think but still a possibility.

RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) - These guys are what The Young Bucks were 2 years ago. They're gonna be HUGE in a few months if given interesting matches. After the Cutlers I think RockNES are most likely to win the belts.

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) - They've shown that TNA hasn't stopped their PWG bookings, so a 2nd title reign shouldn't be out of the question. Still an awesome tag team.

Who's most likely? Any other likely teams you can think of? (DDT4 teams for example.)
Meltman
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 pm

I vote for other. If any team is going to beat The Danger Bees, its going to be Steen & Tozawa. The Cutlers had their chance and I don't think RockNES are ready. If Steen/Tozawa wins the title, their could be new matches for those titles. A Steen/Tozawa vs Cutlers or Briscoes would be incredibly fun.
The Franchise13
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby Whoblehwah » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 pm

RockNES Monsters!!!!

Or Cutler Brothers.
Image
Whoblehwah
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 am

Im rooting for the Cutlers, although I wouldnt mind RockNES Monsters or The Bucks. :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby Meltman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:01 am

The Franchise13 wrote:I vote for other. If any team is going to beat The Danger Bees, its going to be Steen & Tozawa. The Cutlers had their chance and I don't think RockNES are ready. If Steen/Tozawa wins the title, their could be new matches for those titles. A Steen/Tozawa vs Cutlers or Briscoes would be incredibly fun.

Steen/Tozawa would be amazing champs. My only worry is...is Tozawa able to regularly defend a title? I have no idea how long his US tenure is, but so far PWG has booked him rather consistently (since his debut he's missed 2 of 7 shows).

My thought is Steen/Tozawa are very very very likely to win DDT4 but not the titles.
Meltman
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Meltman wrote:
The Franchise13 wrote:I vote for other. If any team is going to beat The Danger Bees, its going to be Steen & Tozawa. The Cutlers had their chance and I don't think RockNES are ready. If Steen/Tozawa wins the title, their could be new matches for those titles. A Steen/Tozawa vs Cutlers or Briscoes would be incredibly fun.

Steen/Tozawa would be amazing champs. My only worry is...is Tozawa able to regularly defend a title? I have no idea how long his US tenure is, but so far PWG has booked him rather consistently (since his debut he's missed 2 of 7 shows).

My thought is Steen/Tozawa are very very very likely to win DDT4 but not the titles.


5 out of 7 shows is about the rate Paul London is appearing right now, too.
Image
User avatar
El Hijo del Generico
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby TheLariato » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:15 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:
Meltman wrote:
The Franchise13 wrote:I vote for other. If any team is going to beat The Danger Bees, its going to be Steen & Tozawa. The Cutlers had their chance and I don't think RockNES are ready. If Steen/Tozawa wins the title, their could be new matches for those titles. A Steen/Tozawa vs Cutlers or Briscoes would be incredibly fun.

Steen/Tozawa would be amazing champs. My only worry is...is Tozawa able to regularly defend a title? I have no idea how long his US tenure is, but so far PWG has booked him rather consistently (since his debut he's missed 2 of 7 shows).

My thought is Steen/Tozawa are very very very likely to win DDT4 but not the titles.


5 out of 7 shows is about the rate Paul London is appearing right now, too.



AGREED TOTALLY!!!! Steen/Tozawa would be amazing as Tag Champs
Live in TN and still attend PWG shows
TheLariato
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby eldink » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:56 pm

i usually dont want to see the most likely final but kow vs steen/tozawa is off the charts for me...could lay the ground work for the inevitable hero vs claudio match as well....
eldink
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby Meltman » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Hero/Claudio vs. Steen/Tozawa in DDT4 could also lead to Claudio defending against Steen and Tozawa. Both those matches would be off the charts.
Meltman
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 pm

I think it's time for the culters to be champs, if not them then ROCKnes Monsters
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Who should beat the Danger Bees?

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 pm

I think the Cutlers would do better plus they are far due. RockNES just came it. It wouldn't seem right to me honestly. Cutlers have been putting in work and they haven't missed a show. My moneys on them as much as I love my Danger Bee's. I think a Tag Feud would be perfect!!!
What's Your Core?
"OLE!" - El Generico
ULTRA COMBOOOO BUSTER!!!! K.O!!!!
ImageImage
#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
User avatar
DjEn3rgy21
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA


Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest