Postby Whoblehwah » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Returns: PAC, Jack Evans, Necro Butcher

Debuts: Sami Callihan
Whoblehwah

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:28 am

Souf Centrol wrote:
CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:Eddie Kingston

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Why Souf? what do you have against Kingston, buddy? the guys entertaining. Oh yeah, no to Jacobs as well, his in-ring work is mediocre at best and his on the mic skills aren't good enough to overshadow that.

Also, as far as teddy Hart goes, I think he's very talented, and I'm not saying bring him to PWG and give him a permanent spot on the roster or anything I'd just like to see him wrestle in a PWG for a one night only type deal and leave it to the fans to decide if they want him back or not.
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Postby El Asian » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 pm

CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:Also, as far as teddy Hart goes, I think he's very talented, and I'm not saying bring him to PWG and give him a permanent spot on the roster or anything I'd just like to see him wrestle in a PWG for a one night only type deal and leave it to the fans to decide if they want him back or not.

I can't deny that Teddy is very talented but my big issue is that Teddy himself brings so much heat between him and other promotions and I have to note that PWG also has heat Teddy because of his shit, Excalibur even says this on commentary with the quote "don't come back, Teddy", honestly if Teddy gets his shit together (which is on and off with him), then I have no problem seeing him in PWG again as he becomes reliable to actually be booked as well, I mean PWG has had issues booking guys in the past and Teddy isn't a guy who is reliable lots of time

now on to the guys people have been suggesting but gets disagreed with (Kenny King, Eddie Kingston, Jimmy Jacobs, Jon Moxley, Sami Callihan, and Johnny Gargano), I'm gonna make a case for them that PWG should give them a shot at least to see what happens plus with certain guys getting more bookings, I'd say book some different names that can still appeal for the people living in the east coast and buy DVDs plus Kevin Steen said it best to Alan4L, the best way for a wrestler to get better is taking on different wrestlers to see things mesh (or something along those lines), I mean, for example, put Callihan and Moxley against RockNES Monsters or the Briscoes or have Steen facing against King or Gargano in a singles match

also, want to bring up Matt Cross/M-Dogg 20, honestly I wouldn't mind seeing him back though he might be busy due to wrestling everywhere in the world (literally, name any country in the world and he's probably wrestled there), also I kinda wish more support for PWG to bring Robert Anthony or bring back Disco Machine on here, also one other guy I like to see is Cassandro, who I think could be a nice addition to see in PWG and he works Lucha Va Voom, plus he isn't probably that hard to work with compared to other lucha guys anyways
El Asian

Postby OSKMIA » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:59 pm

SHIIMA XION!!!!!!!!
OSKMIA

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 pm

CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:
CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:Eddie Kingston

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Why Souf? what do you have against Kingston, buddy? the guys entertaining. Oh yeah, no to Jacobs as well, his in-ring work is mediocre at best and his on the mic skills aren't good enough to overshadow that.

Also, as far as teddy Hart goes, I think he's very talented, and I'm not saying bring him to PWG and give him a permanent spot on the roster or anything I'd just like to see him wrestle in a PWG for a one night only type deal and leave it to the fans to decide if they want him back or not.

I have yet to see a good match from him(If you have a link I would gladly take a look at it), he does the whole be scared of me thing and that doesn't fly. His whole thing is "I whoop ass" but I still don't believe him lol

As far as Teddy Hart goes, I've heard a lot about him but have yet to see a single match so I can't comment on if he should be brought in or not
Souf Centrol

Postby Whoblehwah » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm

OSKMIA wrote:SHIIMA XION!!!!!!!!

I forgot about him. He's awesome. Him and Ricochet would make a sick team.
Whoblehwah

Postby OSKMIA » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Whoblehwah wrote:Him and Ricochet would make a sick team.

Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking!
OSKMIA

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 am

can't see why anybody would be against moxley & callihan being brought in, they don't suck, they're fun to watch, and would have lots of fresh match ups. as a team they would've been cool for DDT4. who gives a shit if some people overhype them?? that happens with just about anybody that's good.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:can't see why anybody would be against moxley & callihan being brought in, they don't suck

Disagree. I think Moxley is getting better, but I think he is not a great worker. Callihan is whatever in the ring, but super annoying.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Meltman » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 am

Bring in Amasis & Ophidian. The best team in Chikara and they're going viral (equals ticket sales). Ophidian is like one of the best wrestlers right now.
Meltman

Postby SlayJ » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:40 am

Meltman wrote:Bring in Amasis & Ophidian. The best team in Chikara and they're going viral (equals ticket sales). Ophidian is like one of the best wrestlers right now.

I second this suggestion. The Portal would be a great fit in PWG, both in workrate and entertainment value. And since Claudio is currently the top dog, I think It would be interesting to have him bring in the B.D.K. to create a little mayhem at some point in 2011.

Jay
SlayJ

Postby Madvillian » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 am

Surprised no one has said this yet but Scorpio Sky. And if your not on The Bravado Bandwagon, you should hop on. The Bravados vs RockNES Monsters needs to happen, losers move out of their grandparents house ;) I'd like to see Samoa Joe brought in for like an All-Star Weekend or something. Joe is getting lazy in TNA and needs to have PWG remind him of wrestling. Joe vs Hero I'd really like to see, don't think that has happened before. Joe vs El Generico would be sick, all sorts of ole! chants. Also if they did anonther All-Star Weekend (hopefully in *May*) it would be cool to see the rematch of MCMG vs KOW. Also Malachi Massie vs "Pretty" Peter Avalon could be a good feud. in other words, bring back Malachi. Aiden Riley and Candice LeRae vs Buggy Nova and Christina Von Eerie NEEDS to happen (*please*). I would also like to see be brought back against each other Kenny Omega vs Colt Cabana, again maybe at an All-Star Weekend ;) also throw some japs vs some mexicans in there too :) #iwantwrestling P.S. Jimmy Yang vs Paul London
Madvillian

Postby El Asian » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:15 am

agreed about Shiima Xion, that's a guy who long deserved more major indy booking, and the Osirian Portal would be nice, kinda wish they were announced for DDT4 prior to their video going viral, oh well, maybe a last resort if a team can't make it for DDT4 (though I hope that doesn't happen

Souf Centrol wrote:I have yet to see a good match from him(If you have a link I would gladly take a look at it), he does the whole be scared of me thing and that doesn't fly. His whole thing is "I whoop ass" but I still don't believe him lol

Kingston has good matches with Claudio, Hero, Tim Donst, Super Dragon, Necro, The Colony, Chuck Taylor, Jigsaw, Generico, Danielson, and some others, so I think Kingston could have really good matches against guys like Richards, Strong, Steen, Tozawa, Gatson, Mack, or have a rematch against Chuck just because the last time those 2 fought was a while and Chuck has improved since then
El Asian

Postby Meltman » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:30 am

And since then Kingston has unimproved a ton.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:33 am

Also gotta love some of these ideas. Ricochet/Shiima Xion? It's likely Ricochet will get booked 3-4 times a year at this rate. "Dream match" must mean "not realistic".
Meltman

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Meltman wrote:Also gotta love some of these ideas. Ricochet/Shiima Xion? It's likely Ricochet will get booked 3-4 times a year at this rate. "Dream match" must mean "not realistic".

This isn't "wrestlers you'd like to see who could consistently make a trip to Reseda and never be booked elsewhere on those days and make it to every show." No one claimed realism. Just who you want to see brought in or back.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby ASSQUATCH » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Debuts: Ultramantis Black, BxB Hulk

Returns: Don Fujii, Kikutaro

The old epic 24 man BOLAs were perfect for outsiders getting booked fuck tna for killing the three night BOLA.
ASSQUATCH

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 am

Adam Cole and Kyle O'riley for sure, Hallowicked and Frightmare, The Batiri (Obariyon and Kodama) I just watched The Young Lions Cup last night and Obariyon looked pretty damn impressive. They look a little Stings with green facepaint and I beleve their both rookies, I think they got a ton of potential.
eastbay510

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 am

eastbay510 wrote:Adam Cole and Kyle O'riley for sure, Hallowicked and Frightmare, The Batiri (Obariyon and Kodama) I just watched The Young Lions Cup last night and Obariyon looked pretty damn impressive. They look a little Stings with green facepaint and I beleve their both rookies, I think they got a ton of potential.

I saw Kyle O'Reilly and I was not impressed. He's ok, but definitely not someone I would want edging out some of the great guys on the cards or in this thread. Any of the Chikara guys might be fun.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby El Asian » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 am

someone suggested Hallowicked and Frightmare and another said Ultramantis Black, they are teaming together, so I'd say, bring all 3 together

ASSQUATCH wrote:The old epic 24 man BOLAs were perfect for outsiders getting booked fuck tna for killing the three night BOLA.

I don't like TNA as much as the next person and I really hope PWG brings back the epic 3 night and 24 man BOLA again but I don't think its TNA's fault for killing that BOLA set-up, personally I just blame the economy
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum