Royal Rumble

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Royal Rumble

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Who do you see winning? Im about 95% sure that Triple H will enter as a "surprise" entrant late in the match and win it.
eastbay510

Re: Royal Rumble

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:01 pm

eastbay510 wrote:Who do you see winning? Im about 95% sure that Triple H will enter as a "surprise" entrant late in the match and win it.

He probably will enter but he won't win it. He said in an interview that he was happy there was new talent and new ideas being pushed around and he was having a quiet time working in the office.

Personally, it's hard to tell until you see which way they want to push everything. Should be fun to watch.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby El Asian » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 pm

so yeah, the Rumble happened and I actually liked the Rumble match honestly, you had CM Punk and Daniel Bryan going one on one for a few minutes with dueling chants for both guys, John Morrison's parkour near elimination, Chavo Jr. actually having his own cool moment in the Rumble where he gave people the Three Amigos, the return of Booker T and Diesel and the huge pop the crowd gave for them, and the fact Santino was in the final 2 in the Rumble

and oh yeah, Alberto Del Rio won the Rumble, seriously, who would've thought that it be fucking Dos Caras Jr. that would win a Rumble
El Asian

Postby jacob_burman » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:18 pm

El Asian wrote:and oh yeah, Alberto Del Rio won the Rumble, seriously, who would've thought that it be fucking Dos Caras Jr. that would win a Rumble

*points to self* THIS GUY!
jacob_burman

Postby El Asian » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 pm

jacob_burman wrote:
El Asian wrote:and oh yeah, Alberto Del Rio won the Rumble, seriously, who would've thought that it be fucking Dos Caras Jr. that would win a Rumble

*points to self* THIS GUY!

well yeah but I mean one year ago, if someone told you that Dos Caras Jr. would be winning the Royal Rumble, I'd say that person is crazy
El Asian

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 am

The actual rumble match was really fun to watch. I won't lie, I marked out for Booker T. That was fun. They started picking things up a bit too. The CM Punk/ Daniels feud was fun to watch. I got into it. So all in all this was one of their better PPVs.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:43 pm

That was one of the best WWE PPV's in a long time. It was awesome to see Danielson look so strong, I dont think the WWE can justify holding him out of the main event scene like they do with other guys. I was freaking out when Cena and Orton were in the final 4, I was 99% one of them would win. Great match. Ill be at the elimination chamber 5th row baby!!! never been to WWE before.
eastbay510

Return to General Discussion