Davey Richards Injured

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:47 pm

whoa... thats craziness
astro_zombie

Postby los_reyes65 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:56 am

WannaB wrote:That doesn't make much sense though. Generico has a tag team partner; Quick. Why choose a guy who's already in a tag team? Why go so far as to split up a great tag team for that show when a Generico/Quick tag match would defenitely be a hit? Generico belongs in that 8 man match. Besides, that will probably be the best match of the show anyway.

How exactly does he deserve it though? A lot of guys on the roster are deserving of something, but what exactly are we saying that he's deserving of? To be in a tag title match? What would be the point of that unless the tag title was officially transferred over to Generico? He's in essence being used in that situation, so how is he deserving of that?

You could pick a lot of people to replace Davey, but why split up a great tag team for just that show? There are a lot of people that aren't booked in an announced match thus far, but Kazarian & Sky are the only ones who stands out in my mind. However, I don't see either of them doing it as they just don't fit well into the situation. No one really seems to fit. The match will either be rebooked, or Dragon will defend alone which I honestly think would be a hell of a lot more entertaining. Those honestly seem to be the most likely outcomes.

Yeah you're right, I wasn't thinking about Quicksilver or the match Generico was already booked for. I've just been wanting to see Dragon and Generico team up for a while now.
los_reyes65

Postby WannaB » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:57 am

BRILLIANT!
WannaB

Postby WannaB » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:01 am

Yeah... that would be a good team, but maybe down the line.

Bring on the clones!
WannaB

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum