Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison DVD Now Shipping!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby PWG_Silverback » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Wonderful news, everybody! The final Pro Wrestling Guerrilla live event of 2010, Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison, is now in stock and ready to ship over at the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page! Visit the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page now to purchase your copy today, and while you're there you might want to check out some of the other fantastic Pro Wrestling Guerrilla DVDs available for purchase.

Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison features all seven exciting matches, including "The Kentucky Gentleman" Chuck Taylor squaring off with Roderick Strong, Kevin Steen's return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla as he takes on fan-favorite Akira Tozawa, and the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team title dream match of
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison DVD up for Pre-Order!

Postby El Asian » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:11 pm

:lol:

also the cover for the show

love that everything is coming out sooner though
El Asian

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:06 am

El Asian wrote:
love that everything is coming out sooner though

I do too. It'd be nice if DGUSA could bring stuff out faster than 3 months after the event. They need ot take a tip from PWG.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby talley_1986 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 am

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I do too. It'd be nice if DGUSA could bring stuff out faster than 3 months after the event. They need ot take a tip from PWG.

That's something I never thought I'd hear. I'm looking forward to buying this, but I'm not holding out for a quick release. PWG doesn't seem too quick, it's just that they allow pre-orders almost immediately. I'm just happy if the wait time isn't as long as BOLA 2009.

Still, no one can beat CHIKARA. Even if their DVD's are DVD5's, they're releasing them insanely quick. Chikarasaurus Rex may be the fastest wrestling DVD release of all time.
talley_1986

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 pm

God dank it that promo was hilarious. London is crazy and Generico is gold.
The Franchise13

Postby Tarfoo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

That's not the cover of the show, only a preview with the logo on a background to give some reference as to what to expect. They did the same with the 2009 BOLA, As The Worm Turns and Kurt Russelreunion (at least, might be forgetting something).
Tarfoo

Postby El Asian » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:57 pm

El Asian

Postby PWG_Silverback » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Wonderful news, everybody! The final Pro Wrestling Guerrilla live event of 2010, Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison, is now in stock and ready to ship over at the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page! Visit the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page now to purchase your copy today, and while you're there you might want to check out some of the other fantastic Pro Wrestling Guerrilla DVDs available for purchase.

Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison features all seven exciting matches, including "The Kentucky Gentleman" Chuck Taylor squaring off with Roderick Strong, Kevin Steen's return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla as he takes on fan-favorite Akira Tozawa, and the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team title dream match of
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison DVD Now Shipping!

Postby camstun187 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Question - im going to the philly DGUSA show will this be available at the Highspots table?!
camstun187

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum