2011 PWG Wishlist

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

2011 PWG Wishlist

Postby ChrisIsAwesome » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:32 am

What would you like to see from PWG in 2011?
ChrisIsAwesome

Re: 2011 PWG Wishlist

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:32 am

*More of Kendrick and Steen
*For Davey and Omega to return
*More PWG Shows
Would be fun to see some type of specialty match other than intergender or warfare match. Ladder or Cage would be sick.
The Franchise13

Postby Langdon Alger » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am

I wish for Johnny Goodtime to become a break out singles star in PWG.
Langdon Alger

Postby CMPG » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Definitely more Kendrick and Steen.

I want to see the titles defended more. I know PWG had its problems with the World Title but since Seven, the title has only been on the line once and that was to crown a new champ after the title was vacated. Cyanide is heavy with Tag Team matches and yet the Tag titles are not even being defended (though I do admit, PA vs. KoW is still a dream match for me)

I would like more gimmick matches too. Something on a pole match would be good in Reseda. Possibly a Tables match.

I want to see more women's wrestling too. I am a fan of Candice's and would love to see her in more competition with other ladies.

Maybe another faction to feud with The Fightin' Taylor Boys.

Air conditioning? (I can dream)
CMPG

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Cheaper beer
The Franchise13

Postby El Asian » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:39 pm

as mentioned already, more Kevin Steen, Davey Richards, and Kenny Omega

with Pac working the DGUSA show in Philly soon, I hope we finally see the long awaited return of Pac in PWG eventually

with TNA stupidly getting rid of Ayako Hamada and Shantelle Taylor (best known as Taylor Wilde), I like to see PWG start adding them into a possible women division (while still putting them in a bunch of intergender matches) among with possible additional women like Sara Del Ray, Amazing Kong, and Cheerleader Melissa plus some local ones like Buggy

speaking of Shantelle Taylor, I like to see her and Dave Taylor being brought in as members of the Fightin' Taylor Boys (even though Shantelle is obviously a girl though)

whenever he's available from NJPW, I want to see Karl Anderson return to PWG for a few shows but, because knowing me that I've been suggesting this, him bring in Giant Bernard to PWG to tag with, maybe against the Briscoes at least

also, some international guys to look into whenever they become available that should be realistic to bring in hopefully: Kana (and maybe any other joshi wrestlers that would be available), Los Oficiales (Oficial AK-47, Oficial 911, and Oficial Fierro), Jun Kasai and Jaki Numazawa, Daisuke Sekimoto, Kota Ibushi, Munenori Sawa, Cassandro, BxB Hulk, Danshoku Dino, and Masaaki Mochizuki

also, the return of Stalker Ichikawa and Kikutaro and in a match against one another in PWG

maybe hold one show outdoors during the summer or spring at least

Lethal Lottery and Battle Bowl battle royal show as well

if Shelley, Sabin, and Kendrick return for next year, maybe see a return of a few more TNA guys in PWG like AJ Styles, Doug Williams, and Frankie Kazarian, maybe bring in Beer Money in as well
El Asian

Postby b2u » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:07 pm

-More than four PWG world title matches in a single year.
-Return of PAC, possibly PAC vs. Ricochet!?!?!
-Return of Omega
-Return of Davey
-Taylor Boys Win DDT4 and defend the belts Freebirds style
-Breakout Years For the the RockNES monsters like the Cutlers had in 2009 and 2010.
-Cutlers take the next level and either take the belts from Peligro Abejas or the Taylor Boys after DDT4
-Generico vs. Claudio for the PWG World Title at KurtRussellReunion 2
-At least a couple of really good feuds like Hero vs. Tornado was. Possibly Taylor Boys vs. The Entire PWG Roster or a Taylor Boys/Kings of Wrestling Feud
-A New Peligro Abejas promo with Gary the Space Owl
-Blue Moon on tap
-Davey Richards does another old school commentary on a match (a buddy of mine tipped him and Dragon last year at 100 after they called the match)
-Returns for Scorpio Sky and TJP (We need another Pinoy wrestler to fill in Scott Lost's empty space)
-No More Joey Ryan in the world title picture
-Different color ring ropes for some flash
b2u

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 am

The Franchise13 wrote:Cheaper beer

Exactly, also a ladder match would be nice
ESPINOZA316

Postby El Asian » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:42 pm

ESPINOZA316 wrote:
The Franchise13 wrote:Cheaper beer

Exactly, also a ladder match would be nice

a ladder match would be nice though not sure possible to do at the Reseda venue

one thing I hope PWG never gets next year

-a TV deal, I know people want to see this one but its not worth the risk for PWG right now as they will lose lots of guys if they ever gain a TV deal, case in point, NWA Hollywood on KDOC actually had to stop booking Claudio because of ROH despite KDOC being on TV in the LA area mostly

-iPPV, another one that's not worth the risk for PWG, I mentioned that its because the Reseda venue can't really handle holding a live PPV anyways but its also because the fact, according to many people that has tried to handle it, the servers from GoFightLive and a few others have been unable to handle doing the PPV, plus the fact PWG DVDs are coming out much sooner than feds like DGUSA and ROH as of late also is another reason as well
El Asian

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:07 pm

My wish list consists of the following
- The Return of KENNY OMEGA!!!!!!
- PAC returning as well!!!
- PWG Brings in TEDDY HART!!!!
- More Guerrilla Warfare Matches!!!!
- Another Dragongate vs PWG show!
- More Kevin Steen
- Scott Lost Returning to win the PWG Title out of Nowhere!!!!
- The Return of Human Tornado!!!!!!!
- El Generico capturing the PWG WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP once more!
- Joey Ryan capturing Gold as well.
- Awesome Kong vs Chucky T (Someone said it, I want to see it happen)

Followed by Cheaper Beer, more DVDs in stock and no super packed seating with someones knees in my ass.

All year long this would be exciting!

Cheers
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:29 pm

I want the pitchers to go back to 6 bucks!!!

Like someone else said for Johnny Goodtime to get a push

Hopefully willie mack will be here

More shows

More socal/norcal debuts, I love seeing new talent

BUGGY NOVA DEBUT!!!!!!!!
Souf Centrol

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm

I would like a "Women's Division"...
At least add 2 more... Candice and Christina need some competition.

I am with you Souf Central.. Cheaper beer would be nice.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby talley_1986 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am

- Greenscreens back for BOLA DVD's. I know it shouldn't affect how I feel about the amazing tourney, but not having the awesome greenscreens was disappointing.

- Hero vs Claudio for the PWG title

- More storylines

- Depush Brandon Gatson

- Cutlers as tag champions

- More Christopher Daniels

- PWG return of Samoa Joe

- Davey to return

- Return of LTP to be pushed with RockNES
talley_1986

Postby ajday » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Since this is considered a "wishlist" I thought might as well put down something that has a "damn near never going to ever happen again" like status and ask for Round 2 of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnSVxKqpjYM

For some reason I can't find the way to post the videos on the board any more, so I decided to put the link to the video instead.

Just thinking that with Steen coming back to PWG, it might be entertaining to bring this back as well.

This is just a "wish" after all.
ajday

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:07 pm

-Eddie Edwards and Hallowicked for BOLA

-Doi and Yamato

-Ricochet Vs. Claudio for the title

-Longer Main events (not that im complaining or anything)

-Less fans sitting next to me chanting "f**k machine guns" and "TNA" during a Young Bucks match

-More promos

-Hamada, Del Rey, Kong, Melissa, Mschif

-Von Eerie back

-Grizzly Redwood (just kidding)

-More hot bartenders

-Bring in Madison Rayne and let me have a intergender match with her
eastbay510

Postby zombiegeeknecrocult » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:30 pm

More Promo's
More Brandon Gatson
Bring in Chris Dickinson, Johnny Gargano, Osirian Portal and The Colony
Bring back: TJ Perkins, 3.0 and Pac
Please Book Kendrick/London vs. Motor City Machine Guns!!!
Make Kevin Steen champ one more time!!!!
zombiegeeknecrocult

Postby El Asian » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 am

-someone brought up the return of LTP, though not sure if he's still wrestling, one thing I hope, put him with Mack and bring in Jason Watts as well and become PWG tag champs via the Freebirds Rule

-more Ricochet due to circumstance, hopefully soon, I know for a fact he won't be at the WrestleReunion show due to Dragon Gate USA, so hoping he'll be back more for next year

-return of Colt Cabana, Necro Butcher, Jimmy Jacobs, and Eddie Kingston though Cabana is still on the roster page, he hasn't been in PWG since Kurt Russellreunion though that was for commentary and after a year or so break from PWG, I like to see those guys back personally and add things up against current PWG guys

-probably won't happen but I would like to see PWG run a few shows outside of Reseda, though it depends how many shows PWG runs next year as well though not saying PWG should leave the Reseda venue, PWG should run most their shows there, just move out of Reseda for a very few special shows, besides the WrestleReunion show

-probably won't happen but I want to see the return of the 3 night and 24 man BOLA again
El Asian

Postby SundownMotel » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Langdon Alger wrote:I wish for Johnny Goodtime to become a break out singles star in PWG.
SundownMotel

Postby El Asian » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 pm

I like Goodtime and all but personally, I want to see him and Yuma become a more prominent tag team in PWG's tag division together, also to add a few more things I like to see in PWG next year

-the return of the PWG doubleshot weekends like All Star Weekend

-Drunk Larry to do commentary for one match, even though there's a good chance it'll come off as racist and a complete trainwreck

-to throw in other guys I would like to see back in PWG, Homicide, B-Boy, and the ocassional appearances of Topgun Talwar, fuck the haters who said he was worst wrestler ever, he was a fun and solid comedy wrestler and I feel that's been missing in PWG from time to time
El Asian

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:56 am

MORE KEVIN STEEN! and by more, I mean A LOT more. I'd also like to see the return of Eddie Kingston and PAC and maybe a ladder match like some have suggested and another tables match. I'd also like to see Teddy Hart, even if it is a one time deal. Last, but not least, the return of Human Tornado (it's a long shot, I know, but I can dream can't I?).
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum