Bucks getting a heel push

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Bucks getting a heel push

Postby The Franchise13 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 pm

It looks like the Bucks are finally getting the real push they deserve. I wonder if this will affect them showing up on PWG on a regular basis.
The Franchise13

Re: Bucks getting a heel push

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:32 pm

The Franchise13 wrote:It looks like the Bucks are finally getting the real push they deserve. I wonder if this will affect them showing up on PWG on a regular basis.

It could and it couldn't. TNA is nice enough to let their mid card and sometimes even main event guys work indies from time to time, so as long as a PWG show doesn't run on the weekend of a TNA ppv, then this push will have no effect on their appearances. On the other hand, if TNA is really serious with this push and wants to make them constant players, then better hope for the rare MCMG appearances that we get out here from here on out, if that.
AmericanWolvesMark

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 am

I was chanting PWG at my tv when the Bucks attacked the MCMG..Hopefully they keep the angle going..
ESPINOZA316

Postby El Asian » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 am

apparently, this will be Generation Me's next big angle going for them
TNA Knockout Tara is undergoing a slight gimmick change, and she is expected to be portrayed as a "cougar" type female, as she's slated to romantically go after members of Generation Me, who are about 14-18 years younger than she is.
El Asian

Postby BadFurDay » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:38 pm

El Asian wrote:apparently, this will be Generation Me's next big angle going for them
TNA Knockout Tara is undergoing a slight gimmick change, and she is expected to be portrayed as a "cougar" type female, as she's slated to romantically go after members of Generation Me, who are about 14-18 years younger than she is.

Wu-haaat
BadFurDay

Postby The Generic Luchador » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:01 am

El Asian wrote:apparently, this will be Generation Me's next big angle going for them

LOLOLOLOL only TNA would do that angle
The Generic Luchador

Return to General Discussion