I got my first PWG DVD...

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

I got my first PWG DVD...

Postby Mecca » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:31 pm

I got it as a birthday gift yesterday. It's the "PWG 2nd Annual Birthday Night 2". It features, The Triple Threat Match for the PWG, AJ Styles (c) vs. X-Division Champion Christopher Daniels vs. and soon to return to the WWE James Gibson. But it's has to come to my house to watch it.

How was that show?
Mecca

Postby pwgmaxfan » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:11 pm

Great Start; The 2nd annual night 2 is stacked with great matches. My personal favorites: CM PUNK vs Ricky and Super Dragon vs Kevin Steen. Honestly IMO you should start from PWG Ernest P. Worrell, ASW 1, Jason,...and the greatest event ever: PWG Battle of Los Angeles!!! Hands down. Hope this helps.
pwgmaxfan

Postby Mecca » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:48 pm

pwgmaxfan wrote:Great Start; The 2nd annual night 2 is stacked with great matches. My personal favorites: CM PUNK vs Ricky and Super Dragon vs Kevin Steen. Honestly IMO you should start from PWG Ernest P. Worrell, ASW 1, Jason,...and the greatest event ever: PWG Battle of Los Angeles!!! Hands down. Hope this helps.

Thanks man, I will surely get those soon, especially the Battle of L.A. Heard great things about that show.
Mecca

Postby Paul Burns » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:50 am

Punk/Reyes was a dissapointing, Richards/Perkins was a pretty good match. Its a solid card dude, just watch it yourself :wink:
Paul Burns

Postby samoajoe » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:20 am

pwgmaxfan wrote:Great Start; The 2nd annual night 2 is stacked with great matches. My personal favorites: CM PUNK vs Ricky and Super Dragon vs Kevin Steen. Honestly IMO you should start from PWG Ernest P. Worrell, ASW 1, Jason,...and the greatest event ever: PWG Battle of Los Angeles!!! Hands down. Hope this helps.
BOLA is far from the greatest event ever but its still pretty good.
samoajoe

Postby KickToKill » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:00 pm

how's the 'Card Subject to Change" DVD ? I bet Homicide/Dragon is awesome
KickToKill

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:09 pm

How can you say BOLA is far from great?! The Eight Man on Night 2 is worth the DVD alone. Plus you have some of best talent in all of Indy wrestling under the same roof in So Cal.
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby Aaron » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:47 am

Nobody said BOLA was far from great. Somebody said BOLA isn't the greatest event ever, and they are right.

Card Subject to change is a great show.
Aaron

Postby samoajoe » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:34 am

WrestlingFanMatt wrote:How can you say BOLA is far from great?! The Eight Man on Night 2 is worth the DVD alone. Plus you have some of best talent in all of Indy wrestling under the same roof in So Cal.
as Aaron said i never said it wasent great. even though i dont think ether show by itself was to great :twisted:
samoajoe

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum