More Austin Aries!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: More Austin Aries!

Postby BadFurDay » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Aries is just all about his gimmick now, his wrestling fucking sucks.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I was about to think someone had gone insane, but then I realized it's just you.
BadFurDay

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:28 am

Wow, another stupid insult, like I give a fuck.
krayzie Bone

Postby redboar » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 am

Less Austin Aries, please.
redboar

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:15 am

I like Austin, and I like most of his wrestling. But I think ROH really made him stale, and that they used him so much that he got a little bit of a routine, where he wasn't as creative. I think this will light a creative fire under him, being let go.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:22 pm

I think some of these fans on the board just like Austin Aries's pipe. Perhaps they want to smoke his pipe lol
krayzie Bone

Postby eldink » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:50 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:I think some of these fans on the board just like Austin Aries's pipe. Perhaps they want to smoke his pipe lol

are you just testing the mods here to see what it takes to be banned...the one thing you should never try to be is funny....i think we are both from las vegas which kind of makes me sad
eldink

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Fuck Las Vegas, I'm from Dat Mad Ass Middle. Chi Town ILLA. Don't speak for the Mods.
krayzie Bone

Postby eldink » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:07 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Fuck Las Vegas, I'm from Dat Mad Ass Middle. Chi Town ILLA. Don't speak for the Mods.

where are my speaking for anyone...now i see...you are colt cabana and this is all an act...you got me colt....
eldink

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm not Colt. Colt is from Deerfield a nice fancy suburb north of Chicago. I was raised in Rogers Park, the gangbang city Joe, Like Twista said. "Its Chi Town or Nothing" Where you stay in Vegas?
krayzie Bone

Postby eldink » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:29 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:I'm not Colt. Colt is from Deerfield a nice fancy suburb north of Chicago. I was raised in Rogers Park, the gangbang city Joe, Like Twista said. "Its Chi Town or Nothing" Where you stay in Vegas?

in my house mostly....sometimes i venture out
eldink

Postby iamawesome » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 am

I love Austin Aries.

One day he will love me too.
iamawesome

Postby jdrouskirsh » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Ebessan wrote:What fools, they got rid of Aries? He's a guy who doesn't go stale.

Aries/Peter Avalon team. 8)

he just gets lazy and puts on shitty matches
jdrouskirsh

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:30 am

That's right he is Lazy. Also Peter Avalon is yet to prove himself inside PWG ring. All we've seen so far is him wrestling Candice in comedy matches. PWG needs Sami Callahan by far one of the best up and coming young talent in America today. The guy hits like a truck and can mat wrestle with the best of them.
krayzie Bone

Postby El Asian » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:21 am

I wouldn't mind Callihan, as long as he'd be brought in with Moxley as I mentioned, also Ebessan/Meltman mentioned bringing in the Olsen Twins, though reunited in Chikara, were still teaming in other indies and if or even when PWG does bring the Olsen Twins, I say bring Brodie Lee with them, I actually would also like to see a guy who is never really been that exposed to many indies and I think I might've read him being suggested every now and then on here as well, but how about Shiima Xion?

going back on the subject, Aries will probably gonna be around anyways although I don't think leaving ROH is much consideration due to the fact PWG will run shows whenever ROH isn't running a show anyways, if that were the case, hopefully that means PWG brings back other guys that ROH have stopped using like Jimmy Jacobs, Eddie Kingston, and Necro Butcher (and possibly Kevin Steen if he loses the match at Final Battle against Generico hopefully because I really don't want Generico to lose his mask) that PWG has brought in before
El Asian

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:43 pm

I don't mind seeing Calahan and Moxley together as the Switchblade Conspiracy but I think Callahan is a lot better then Moxley. I think Moxley is the most overrated wrestler in the Indies today. I've seen Callahan's matches against Roderick and they were very good. His matches in CZW are awesome. In PWG Callahan may face Hero, Generico, Gatson, Romero, he would be good just about against anyone in PWG.

I hate to say this but I don't want Necro to return to PWG. Let's be honest here Necro is a death match worker and when he tries to wrestle it just doesn't look good. Necro is a great brawler and striker but he is not doing those kinds of matches anymore either, last time Necro wrestled in PWG, it was a joke. The worst thing is when Necro tries to do comedy. Eddie Kingston yes I hope he comes back. Jimmy Jacobs, fuck no, another overrated guy in wrestling.
krayzie Bone

Postby redboar » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:28 am

Agree with Krayzie on most points, but I do like Jimmy Jacobs who is deceivingly tough and has a much improved work ethic. His skills could use some updating and PWG might be a good place to shake off some of his ring rust from his well known hiatus from wrestling.

Back to topic, I don't know what people see in Aries, he used to more intense and hard hitting. Maybe his stint / vacation in TNA softened him up a bit?
redboar

Postby BadFurDay » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 am

redboar wrote:Back to topic, I don't know what people see in Aries, he used to more intense and hard hitting. Maybe his stint / vacation in TNA softened him up a bit?

Nah, when he came back from TNA he was on fire and had this awesome face/face rivalry then the TeamWork partnership with Bryan Danielson in ROH. And then the quick mini-feud with Nigel McGuinness that was golden aswell.

Afterwards, he went heel and started putting younger stars over. And in order to make them go way over, he toned down his style a lot so they'd look more impressive than he does. He went for a sports entertainment-ish style. And I can only agree that it makes him 200% boring.

When I say I want to see AA back in PWG, it's one of the aces of the indies, not a gimmicky heel. And now that he went on pause with ROH, nothing's stopping him from doing just that.
BadFurDay

Postby redboar » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Thanks for clarifying. RoH to me is mostly skull-fuck boring and I haven't watched any shows in years.
redboar

Postby krayzie Bone » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Austin Aries should go to WWE now, and no I'm not saying this to put him down. He used to be a good wrestler now he is a great sports entertainer. His wrestling sucks but his gimmick is awesome and there is nothing wrong with it. When I drive to PWG however I don't want to see cool promos or drama I want to see great wrestling. Give us Masada vs Chris Hero.
krayzie Bone

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:That's right he is Lazy. Also Peter Avalon is yet to prove himself inside PWG ring. All we've seen so far is him wrestling Candice in comedy matches. PWG needs Sami Callahan by far one of the best up and coming young talent in America today. The guy hits like a truck and can mat wrestle with the best of them.

Wait a minute, you don't like austin aries but you like sami. I can't stand sami, but to each its own

I say more austin JUST to piss krayzie bone off
Souf Centrol

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum