PWG, Please bring in Prince Devitt

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG, Please bring in Prince Devitt

Postby hjaskater » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 pm

The man is unbelieveably great, and he hasn't wrestled in North America in years. Any number of guys on your roster could have a phenomenal match with him. Show the fans of PWG one of the greatest wrestlers in the business today. Bring back Devito!

hjaskater

Re: PWG, Please bring in Prince Devitt

Postby El Asian » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 am

hjaskater wrote:Bring back Devito!

didn't know PWG brought in Danny Devito to begin although i have suggested PWG to bring in the Trashman :lol:

but in all seriousness, I would love for PWG to bring back Prince Devitt, only reason I think PWG hasn't brought him back is because of his busy schedule with NJPW, if you thought guys like Kenny Omega or Davey Richards became too busy with Japan, Prince Devitt is much more busy with Japan than those guys
El Asian

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:32 am

El Asian wrote:
hjaskater wrote:Bring back Devito!

didn't know PWG brought in Danny Devito to begin although i have suggested PWG to bring in the Trashman :lol:

but in all seriousness, I would love for PWG to bring back Prince Devitt, only reason I think PWG hasn't brought him back is because of his busy schedule with NJPW, if you thought guys like Kenny Omega or Davey Richards became too busy with Japan, Prince Devitt is much more busy with Japan than those guys

Yeah, Devitt is super over in Japan right now, so it would be hard to justify going out of his way to work in Reseda.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby dingo » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:00 am

Devitt is one of my favorite guys out there and I would love for PWG to bring him in for at least 1 event. But as everyone else has stated he is super busy in Japan so I would be surprised to see him in PWG again.
dingo

Postby camstun187 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:22 pm

just saw this guys best 10 moves video on youtube. I like what I see.
camstun187

Postby r1wchamp » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:40 pm

YES PLEASE!
Everyone knows he's super busy/over in Japan right now as the IWGP jr champ, but it would be absolutely INCREDIBLE to see him in PWG.
Last year at Wrestle Reunion they had, The Great Muta, KAI, and Jushin Liger. I dont see why at this years Wrestle Reunion, they can't bring in Prince Devitt over from New Japan :)
r1wchamp

Postby thrillaveza » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:19 pm

I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT!!111

But he's too dedicated to the Japanese promotions (which is not a bad thing). But seeing him in PWG facing Strong or Hero would be a pleasing match for sure.
thrillaveza

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:53 am

i'm just glad i got to see him live the time i did, thanx PWG. also glad i can say i saw tanahashi live while he was in the states, in fucking bakersfield of all places.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum