Never going to happen scenerio

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Never going to happen scenerio

Postby Lord Akiyama » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Title says it all, but it's a thought I kinda had running in my head recently.

Joey challenges Davey for the belt in October. Davey wins. He gets on the mic and puts Joey and PWG down, saying that if Joey, who won BoLA, was the best they had to offer, than PWG was in the dumps. His tirade then gets interrupted by the shocking appearance of Super Dragon and they have a staredown. This sets up the long awaited final showdown between the two at the next show (told you this was a never going to happen scenerio). At that next show, which is likely in November, Davey and Dragon brawl with Davey coming out on top and proclaiming that Dragon is dead. He then says that he was going to retire with the belt, knowing full well that he had surpassed PWG for good. Then someone who's ridiculously over (like Generico, Strong, London, etc.) comes out and challenges Davey to one more match. Davey accepts and they have a match that echoes Generico-Danielson from Giant Size Annual #4 where the challenger gets that huge victory over Davey.

Just a thought.
Lord Akiyama

Re: Never going to happen scenerio

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:27 pm

I just had a weird flashback to 2 Cold Scorpion originally leaving ECW.

Not a horrible idea though.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:39 pm

That'd be awesome.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby El Asian » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 pm

would love to see that happen as well, personally, I would like to see it be someone dressed up as Super Dragon to generate heel heat but logic dictates that Davey doesn't have much allies in PWG anyways
El Asian

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:41 pm

If Dragon can't wrestle, having Kevin Steen or someone dress as him would be pretty dope too.
Super Dragon Mark

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum