wrestleunion

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

wrestleunion

Postby gatson_special » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 am

I am thinking ofgoing to wrestleunion this year,I never been before.I was wondering if the packages soldare worth it?is theres lots of extra charges?do youget to see the pwg and roh shows with the package or is that extra?please let me know if you think i should make the trip.
gatson_special

Re: wrestleunion

Postby The Franchise13 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:53 am

There's no info yet regarding the meet and greet. Check the wrestlereunion website were they give updates atleast once a week. One thing i can confirmed is that both ROH & PWG are confirmed to be on the show.
The Franchise13

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:08 am

The shows are extra this year. You buy them in a separate package.

I like the VIP package, because they line you up based on VIP number, and this means you kick the ass of all lines involved.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby krayzie Bone » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:43 pm

I was at the wrestle reunion last year, I hated it. The place was filled with parent's basement dwellers, bunch of WWE marks and people who still worship NWA LOL

ROH show sucked too.
krayzie Bone

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:39 pm

I was at last years wrestleunion too and I wouldn't say it sucked, just it wasn't what I expected. All I want is the shows and the meet and greet, everything else I can pass on and still be alright with the whole thing
Souf Centrol

Postby r1wchamp » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 am

Idk what you guys are talking about but PWG is definately not announced for WrestleReunion. It says the first night is an ROH show and the Second night is a Legends battle royal...sounds like shit to me. Also can't believe the shows cost extra. What a bunch of shit. Last years whole thing where the shows were included was much better.
r1wchamp

Postby ChrisIsAwesome » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:50 am

Can you just buy tickets to the shows? I don't really care about the autograph signings or any of that stuff.
ChrisIsAwesome

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 am

r1wchamp wrote:Idk what you guys are talking about but PWG is definately not announced for WrestleReunion. It says the first night is an ROH show and the Second night is a Legends battle royal...sounds like shit to me. Also can't believe the shows cost extra. What a bunch of shit. Last years whole thing where the shows were included was much better.

Do u work for wrestlereunion? Do u think they are just going to have a battle royal on saturday night and that's it? If u don't know... u shouldn't be putting statements like that. I will tell u what i do know. Reps from wrestlereunion were handing out flyers at summerslam axxess which advertised PWG for the Saturday show. And as far as tickets, ROH tickets are in sale already. Go to ROH website for info. $75 front row seats!
The Franchise13

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 am

krayzie Bone wrote:I was at the wrestle reunion last year, I hated it. The place was filled with parent's basement dwellers, bunch of WWE marks and people who still worship NWA LOL

ROH show sucked too.

ROH show was fine. I thought Aries-Liger was a good match.

While there were definitely parent's basement dwellers, bunch of WWE marks and people who still worship NWA, the wrestling stars of yesteryear were very cool and very nice. Except Road Warrior Animal, who is an asshole. I ate breakfast with Bruno Sammartino, which was awesome. I do agree it sucks they separated the shows from the package, but I think this is because a lot of non-reunion goers last year were unable to get front row seats, and this opens it up to everyone.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby r1wchamp » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 pm

The Franchise13 wrote:
r1wchamp wrote:Idk what you guys are talking about but PWG is definately not announced for WrestleReunion. It says the first night is an ROH show and the Second night is a Legends battle royal...sounds like shit to me. Also can't believe the shows cost extra. What a bunch of shit. Last years whole thing where the shows were included was much better.

Do u work for wrestlereunion? Do u think they are just going to have a battle royal on saturday night and that's it? If u don't know... u shouldn't be putting statements like that. I will tell u what i do know. Reps from wrestlereunion were handing out flyers at summerslam axxess which advertised PWG for the Saturday show. And as far as tickets, ROH tickets are in sale already. Go to ROH website for info. $75 front row seats!

Can you read? Do you work for WrestleReunion? You're the one confirming PWG for the Saturday show. Nowhere on the WR website does it say that PWG is the saturday show. So I was simply stating what the offical website says. Idk how everyone knows PWG is confirmed when it says it nowhere. If they handed out flyers at Summerslam axxess, that's great. Do I think they would just have a lame legends battle royal on saturday and thats it? I hope not, but thats what it says on the website. I know tickets for the ROH show are on sale, I just think its complete shit that the shows cost extra...especially with the economy the way it is.
r1wchamp

Postby highspots » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 pm

For those complaining about pricing, please note that its cheaper this year than last year. Last year it was $49 for a GA package and that was admission to the two shows and a generic WR tee shirt. This year, GA tickets for ROH is $15 and the PWG show will be $20/$25. Regardless of how much it ends up being, it will add up to less than last year.

The autograph/photo packages have changed from last year. We actually lowered the price from $249 to $99 and increased the number of guests from 16 to 24.

Every change this year was designed to make the convention more ala carte for people on a budget.
highspots

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm

highspots wrote:For those complaining about pricing, please note that its cheaper this year than last year. Last year it was $49 for a GA package and that was admission to the two shows and a generic WR tee shirt. This year, GA tickets for ROH is $15 and the PWG show will be $20/$25. Regardless of how much it ends up being, it will add up to less than last year.

The autograph/photo packages have changed from last year. We actually lowered the price from $249 to $99 and increased the number of guests from 16 to 24.

Every change this year was designed to make the convention more ala carte for people on a budget.

Thanks for the info. 24 guests is huge. I will definitely be there.
The Franchise13

Postby r1wchamp » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am

highspots wrote:For those complaining about pricing, please note that its cheaper this year than last year. Last year it was $49 for a GA package and that was admission to the two shows and a generic WR tee shirt. This year, GA tickets for ROH is $15 and the PWG show will be $20/$25. Regardless of how much it ends up being, it will add up to less than last year.

Aw that's good to hear. I thought the GA ticket was going to be the same price as last year PLUS extra for the shows
r1wchamp

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum