Scott Lost, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon = A$$holes

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Scott Lost, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon = A$$holes

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:04 am

Look, before I even get started I want to say that there is a fine line between a Heel & an A$$hole. I personally feel that all THREE of these guys crossed that line this weekend. First up we'll examine Super Dragon.

Super Dragon - Took the liberty of spilling a bag of McDonalds on someone during his drug induced rampage and spilled fries EVERYWHERE. Those fries deserve to be eaten!

Necro Butcher - Attacked Joey Ryan with a broken soda can, and stabbed his forehead with it. Joey Ryan deserves a good match without getting stabbed!

Scott Lost - During Jon Ian's ring introductions (He proabably worked hard on them for HOURS), damn near knocked his head completely off of his body and on to the floor.

I understand that these three guys are heels and trying to get heat from the crowd. But there is a difference between Dragon messing with Ceasar and even Ronin "attacking" a drunk fan and Scott Lost kicking the faces of a ring announcer.

For starters, he can't exactly jump out of the way and continue to ring announce the other people in the match. Second, IF he were to leave he wouldn't of been able to ring announce the match, or in the back of the Sweatbox for that matter since the mic might not of sounded right, EVERYTIME a wrestler either Flew or was Thrown into him, his face would get crushed either by the wrestler himself, or the foot of the wrestler who is flying to kick him.

And don't give me any crap about "Well he shouldn't be announcing the matches then". He's a wrestling announcer just like the rest of them and deserves to announce GOOD wrestling matches just like anybody else.

I realize Scott is one of the owners of the company. I also realize that being one of the owners, of one of the most popular So. Cal Promotins has obviously gone to his head, to the point that he feels he can do whatever he wants and nothing will be done to him because he is an owner. That's BULLSH!T. He deserves to either get stripped of his t-shirts (which in all honesty would be better for the shirts anyways), or Suspend his A$$ from PWG. Owner or Not!

Seriously, Scott Lost kicking Jon Ian was pretty funny. I would like to see him do more of those kinds of things as they're entertaining.
SoCalAndy

Postby Bushinyou » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:27 am

I'm sure Dragon, Lost, Butcher, and Ian enjoyed taking your money over the weekend. Mark.
Bushinyou

Postby It's A Bomb » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:11 am

Seriously, Scott Lost kicking Jon Ian was pretty funny. I would like to see him do more of those kinds of things as they're entertaining.

I have to agree. Scott kicking Jon was one of the most overlooked things about the weekend. Spontaneous such as that are what makes PWG so fun and so enjoyable. Also, I laughed hard when I read this:

And don't give me any crap about "Well he shouldn't be announcing the matches then". He's a wrestling announcer just like the rest of them and deserves to announce GOOD wrestling matches just like anybody else.
It's A Bomb

Re: Scott Lost, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon = A$$holes

Postby Evilguest » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:43 am

SoCalAndy wrote:.

Super Dragon - Took the liberty of spilling a bag of McDonalds on someone during his drug induced rampage and spilled fries EVERYWHERE. Those fries deserve to be eaten!

I miss everything, I never saw that.
Evilguest

Re: Scott Lost, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon = A$$holes

Postby urmomsurdad » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:12 am

Evilguest wrote:
SoCalAndy wrote:.

I miss everything, I never saw that.

me to.
urmomsurdad

Postby Lyger Mask » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:22 am

Necro Butcher didn't really stab Joey in the head. I go to the same school as Joey and I asked him about it. He's fine. The kick Scott Lost did to Jon was a spot. Jon put his hands up to protect himself during the kick. And Super Dragon is just being Super Dragon.
Lyger Mask

Postby Hulkushi » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:03 am

Bushinyou wrote:I'm sure Dragon, Lost, Butcher, and Ian enjoyed taking your money over the weekend. Mark.

WORKED!

I laughed my ass off about Jon getting kicked in the face, HE DESERVED IT

He goes on about Scott lost like he's a nobody, then gives Pinoy Boy the introduction of a lifetime

BLAMMO!!

Well he got a face full of tittays the next match anyways
Hulkushi

Postby WannaB » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:09 pm

Lyger Mask wrote:Necro Butcher didn't really stab Joey in the head. I go to the same school as Joey and I asked him about it. He's fine. The kick Scott Lost did to Jon was a spot. Jon put his hands up to protect himself during the kick. And Super Dragon is just being Super Dragon.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but the intial post in this thread is loaded with sarcasm. Don't take it too seriously. :lol:
WannaB

(*Sigh*)...

Postby MrFantastic » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:09 pm

Lyger Mask wrote:Necro Butcher didn't really stab Joey in the head. I go to the same school as Joey and I asked him about it. He's fine. The kick Scott Lost did to Jon was a spot. Jon put his hands up to protect himself during the kick. And Super Dragon is just being Super Dragon.

Man, this was quite possibly the greatest thread I have ever read! I laughed throughout the whole thing... Up until the above reply to "True Fan"'s complaints... Which were all, obviously, a big elaborate joke to mock "Mr. PWG"'s thread from a few months ago.
MrFantastic

Postby dxreydx » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:48 pm

haha
dxreydx

Postby scrub » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:11 pm

Thanks for the clarification Lyger Mask! Good to know that insiders can still clue us fans in from time to time.
scrub

Postby JayJay » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:59 pm

For the record, I was the victim of the McD's attack, and those fries had been eaten prior to the incident. The fries that were sacrificed were in fact either burnt or uncooked.
JayJay

Postby jayk359 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:22 pm

i wish dragon would do that to me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . i would love it
jayk359

Postby SoCalAndy » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:14 am

Bushinyou wrote:I'm sure Dragon, Lost, Butcher, and Ian enjoyed taking your money over the weekend. Mark.

Lyger Mask wrote:Necro Butcher didn't really stab Joey in the head. I go to the same school as Joey and I asked him about it. He's fine.

Man, these two posts alone has made this thread worth making. I mean like, seriously, they're so great because they're(hopefully) taking my post seriously. I'm so proud of myself.
SoCalAndy

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:09 am

SoCalAndy wrote:

Lyger Mask wrote:Necro Butcher didn't really stab Joey in the head. I go to the same school as Joey and I asked him about it. He's fine.

Man, these two posts alone has made this thread worth making. I mean like, seriously, they're so great because they're(hopefully) taking my post seriously. I'm so proud of myself.

good job. :)
thread made me chuckle in amusement.
astro_zombie

Postby Sillentassasin » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:02 am

JayJay wrote:For the record, I was the victim of the McD's attack, and those fries had been eaten prior to the incident. The fries that were sacrificed were in fact either burnt or uncooked.

was that during night one of ASW?
Sillentassasin

Postby JayJay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:04 am

Sillentassasin wrote:
JayJay wrote:For the record, I was the victim of the McD's attack, and those fries had been eaten prior to the incident. The fries that were sacrificed were in fact either burnt or uncooked.

was that during night one of ASW?

Indeed.
JayJay

Postby magell » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:07 am

Joey was lucky Necro only used a broken pop can. Who knows what kind of crazy shit he brought to PWG with him that he could have used on Joey.
magell

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum