Scott Lost Wrestling Announcement

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Scott Lost Wrestling Announcement

Postby Madvillian » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:36 am

"For 10 years I've tried to create a character that was relatable & unique. I've created an arsenal of moves that were equally as unique! Now that I'm retired from pro wrestling as an active wrestler, I guess I won't be needing my arsenal anymore, huh? Today I'm announcing 'The Lost Will & Testament'. It's my version of the NBA draft, but instead of players, they're my moves and inventions! I want to hear from my friends in wrestling. Tell me what moves do people want? What moves do you think people should have? I have the last say but I'd love to hear the requests. All will be considered! I know anyone can just start doing my moves, but ultimately these are the guys I'm giving my 10 years worth of work to as a gift" - @ScottLost
Madvillian

Re: Scott Lost Wrestling Announcement

Postby The Six » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 am

LTP should get the Superman Spear
The Six

Postby Whoblehwah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 am

I wonder whose going to get the double stomp out of the corner. I love that move. I can see Brandon Gatson, Scorpio Sky, and Kaval doing it. I kinda hope Kaval DOESN'T use it though because while I do like him I'd hate to see people thinking that he invented the move when really Scott Lost did.
Whoblehwah

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 pm

i think scorpio sky should use the big fat kill now. it seems fitting since he used it to be beat scott lost, but then again he is also kinda retired so i don't know :|
So Cal Punk

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum