Colin Cowherd talks about wrestling fans, and Eddie Guerrero

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Colin Cowherd talks about wrestling fans, and Eddie Guerrero

Postby bill1985 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:13 am

I found this on pwinsider.com and I'm pissed off about him, he needs to go off the air.

Thanks to Nic Allen for sending this along. ... On ESPN Radio
bill1985

Postby ilbenoitll » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:59 am

I am a wrestling fan but i also enjoy Colin from time to time. He can be funny and creative but once you hear his main point you might as well turn him off because he will rant and rave the rest of the time about the same point. He gets very repetative with certain subjects.
As for wrestling fans being booger eaters, most of them are. If you have been to any recent CZW shows, then you know what i am talking about. Most of the people that come to the events are straight up messes, and sometimes its embarrassing to be associated with them. I am not saying i am better than anyone but if i brought one of my non wrestling fan friends with me to the arena they wouldnt be able to get over some of the people that came and i would never be able to live it down.
ilbenoitll

Postby dxreydx » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:56 pm

I took my gf to a PWG show and she called it a Star War's convention woohoo! I am a booger eater and I actually like Colin, but opinions are opinions, but football fans aren't any better, or idoitic basketball and baseball fans. Any sports fans are idoits Artest anyone, fans beating up coaches in baseball people? Fans are stupid plain and simple just a matter of no trying to be one of thos fans.
dxreydx

Return to General Discussion