PWG funny commentary moments

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG funny commentary moments

Postby dizzle_23 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 pm

dizzle_23

Re: PWG funny commentary moments

Postby Whoblehwah » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm

On PWG's Zombies Shouldn't Run Excalibur and Disco Machine start joking about when Scott Lost says "Cheer for me right now you homos!". They talk about how its not vulgar unless you say it in a vulgar way. Its funny. Just watch the match on the DVD, lol.
Whoblehwah

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 pm

During the Roddy/Sabin match from As The Worm Turns, I thought Chuck Taylor's and Excalibur's impressions of Roderick were hilarious.
AmericanWolvesMark

Postby chdevin » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:23 am

Davey Richards' commentary from those two shows in 09 should be on every other DVD.
chdevin

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:42 am

PWG commentary is the best. My personal favorite moments off the top of my head:

-I believe it was from "Smells like Steen Spirit" in the tag match with Hardcore Kidd and Davey Richards. Disco Machine and I believe Excalibur (it may have been TARO) were making fun of Hardcore Kidd the entire match; making him sound like a retarded goon. It was something along the lines of a mixture of an over-exaggerating Forrest Gump and Lennie from Of Mice and Men. "I did THE MOVE DAAAVVEEEYY" it was hysterical. Great show, by the way.

-From PWG's "The Musical"; I think it was during the X-Foundation six man match, Excalibur says "Joey Ryan is CLEANING HOUSE and if he were of Mexican descent that would be his job!" :lol:

-From Based on a True Story; Colt Cabana alongside Disco Machine was 5 star. Colt Cabana: "you gotta hook that leg, Disco. I don't care how bad your cock, balls, shaft, etc. is hurtin', YOU GOTTA HOOK THAT LEG!"

-Who can forget the fat dude breaking the chair during Uncanny Xmas and the priceless reaction we got from Disco, Excalibur, and Cabana. Great stuff.

I'll think of more later, but those stick out for me.
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum